It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Average ATS User

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

You are so right, negative threads and posts that are full of attitude get a lot more attention than well thought out posts that actually mean something, I should know.

Then again, maybe my posts and threads are just crap and meaningless, maybe there should be an extra category for people who would rather be a loser than write a post screaming 'Skeptics you're ......' or 'Believers you're.......' Just for the flags, stars and attention.

Sometimes it feels like high school here.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Well Rep I am type A and my phobia is that of waking up and seeing a darn Grey alien next to my bed

I read a lot on here and I am very over analytical of my posts and threads and everything I read. I dont know how many threads or posts I have started and then deleted because I wasnt 100% happy with the results. I tend to read all links in a thread that way I am able to make a better conclusion on a subject.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

The Average ATS User

You did neglect one in particular...

Type G – The stereotyper. This person assumes they are capable of categorizing the vast human dynamic into easy-to-understand, if not entirely simplistic groupings. They ignore the more complicated individual quantums, instead focusing on the few personality traits that they feel they can detect via the limited, electronic medium. From there, they smugly project their findings to those they have reduced, as if they had actually accomplished some great thing.

Nuff said.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Dang, that's the last time i'm gonna ask you to elaborate

Guess i'm a typical type F.....

Peace

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

haha, your so hard on yourself !!! Just be you kid, it is enough, it has always ..... been enough. Linea Dos !!!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

The Average ATS User

You did neglect one in particular...

Type G – The stereotyper. This person assumes they are capable of categorizing the vast human dynamic into easy-to-understand, if not entirely simplistic groupings. They ignore the more complicated individual quantums, instead focusing on the few personality traits that they feel they can detect via the limited, electronic medium. From there, they smugly project their findings to those they have reduced, as if they had actually accomplished some great thing.

Nuff said.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by redoubt]

*Sigh*

I made a point in the OP, that you can't simplify, you guys are too serious.

Who did I reduce, most people responded saying they were a type A, which is a really great Type, and I agree with them, that's how i'd label them. A nice label, and this in no way affects your life.

I don't get you guys, at all, just come on here, and arrogantly attack people, then log off... geez

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join