It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Jesus was alive ,and here,right now,what would happen...?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Ok thats typical white man distorting the truth trying to deny blacks of their heritage.

Everyone whos ever been to Egypt or seen an Egyptian peace of art knows its a black culture.

Even the face of the Spinx is a negro face.
Did you even look at the links I posted?

All you come with is 2 tiny pictures that prove nothing at all?
Gotta do better than that.
How about all the pictures of black Egypt all over the place.

One of the links I posted earlier had like 100 images of black Egypt.
That dirty Arab Sadat has nothing to do with ancient Egypt.
Thats like asking the current President of U.S to comment on people in America 3000 years ago.
You also ignored almost all the proof I linked.

You seem like a dis-info agent the way you ignore the hard facts I posted.
Anyways I'm done trying to prove anything to you since you are incapable of holding an intelligent debate by ignoring almost everything I posted.
Only thing you can talk about is that one scripture that really doesn't prove anything at all compared to all the info I gave.
This was a weak one sided debate for me.
Keep trying to distort the truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hi Buds--

Actually, what makes you think I am a white or even of the male gender?

Aren't you being BOTH gender- and race-prejudiced here?

Tsk Tsk Tsk...

You don't know the FIRST thing about me except that I can read and write Koine Greek, paleo-Hebrew and Aramaic, because I have admitted to such abilities.

You should think first before hitting the enter button next time--again, you DO NOT KNOW my race, you DO NOT KNOW my gender, so kindly remain within the boundaries of ATS civility next time, please...

Secondly, your jejune 'Denver links' are an ungrammatically illiterate hotchpoth of superstiton and un-scholarly bias that can in no way be taken seriously by any persons who are qualified in discussing and conversant with this material (the fact that your 'Denver' links admit quoting only from the highly incorrect and faulty King James Version of the 'Bible' of 1611 in 'English' is clear evidence of the fact that the producers and writers of the link DO NOT understand the original languages of the texts they are quoting: if they did, they would provide their own translations and 'scholarly' reasons for them--which they do not...)

If you don't think so, it means you are clearly not conversant with the issues/errors in that outdated 'translation' and also are not in a position to understand the nuances of this discussion in any meaningful detail.

Moreover the racist accusations and impossibly supported positions in your 'links' represent a string of ignorant assumptions that are TOTALLY unfounded and quite unsupported by any reputable archaeological evidence whatsoever--which should be clear to even an average 'high school student'...

As I have suggested before, you (and others of your bent of mind) REALLY need to be able to read the original languages of the ancient texts you are quoting from in your faulty translations so you can understand what is ACTUALLY being said in the texts themselves, rather than parrot some half-cocked mis translation from persons who clearly are in no position read or understand (much less elucidate) the texts in their original languages either.

It is YOUR decision to vaunt the field here..there is still alot to be said that will turn your mis-guided assumptions and pre-suppositions about Israelitish history completely around, but you have to back off from the air of victimisation that you are adopting on these threads..which only weaken what little you have to say in the first place...

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Sigismundus]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Inflating and glamorizing the black culture/heritage is counter-intuitive to equality and is not helping your case that Jesus was black.

However, it doesn't matter what his skin color was. I was merely responding to an initial post of yours...didn't want or intend to direct the thread to such a trivial thing. Apparently it matters to you if he was black or not. Everyone looks like an Alex Gray painting through my eyes tho

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

As I said before, weak one sided argument for me.
You haven't disproved anything I said neither have you even read the bible because apparently you don't know who the Israelites are, you seem to think the Jews in Israel today are the same Jews from biblical times.

Rather laughable, you don't know anything about black history.

anyways I said I'm done talking to you because I can see you haven't even read the bible and assume I can't read ancient Hebrew. lech lehizdayen

Europeans distorted the truth of the Israelites.
For anyone that wants to know who the Israelites are today.

* Judah — Black Americans
* Benjamin — West Indians
* Levi — Haitians
* Simeon — Dominicans
* Zebulon — Guatemalans, Panamanians
* Ephraim — Puerto Ricans
* Manasseh — Cubans
* Gad — Native American Indians
* Reuben — Seminole Indians
* Asher — Colombians, Uruguayans
* Napthali — Argentines, Chileans
* Issachar — Mexicans

[edit on 30-10-2009 by buds84]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hey Buds--

Where in your in your fake list of 12 tribes is the tribelet of DAN? Can't seem to see it...maybe it's hiding in Guatemala somewhere?

Why did you mention the half-tribe of Manasseh and Ephraim, the sons of Joseph?

If you knew anything about the tribelets mentioned in the so-called Song of Deborah in Judges chapter 5, you would have added Gilead, Machir and Meroz and ommitted Levi, Gad, Shimeon, Manasseh and Yehudah.

So I guess you CAN"T read paleo can you, neither do you seem to have the foggiest notion of WHAT ACTUALLY IS in the more ancient portions of the Hebrew 'bible'---such as the Song of Deborah in Judges chapter 5, which you probably have never even read yet !

In Deuteronomy chapter 33 (which forms the latter part of the Pentateuch) the second son of Yakkov-Yisro'el (Shimeon) is missing from Moses' list.

Where did he put the tribelet of poor Shimeon? Maybe he stashed it away somewhere in present day Ecuador, to judge by your silly list?

It is clear by your jejune oversimplifications you do not know what you are talking about, nor are you conversant with the nuances of the material at hand.

More's the pity.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84

* Gad — Native American Indians

reply to post by buds84

So you are saying Native American are god? Thanks for clearing that up!

Bow to me mere mortal!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If Jesus was to come back, he might say, "lesson learned the first go here, best wishes people".

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
He would go preaching in churches that they are hypocrites and money launderers - just as he did back then, assuming there is any historical basis on that story. Then he would probably gather a group of odd individuals, and in the end get killed in a car or plane accident in obscure conditions. Then laying covered in blood and gore, would spell out the words: "Father, why hast thou abandoneth me?" before dying in agony.

-v

[edit on 1-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi,

For people that wanted an explanation of the Israelites I made a new Thread in General.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Couldn't figure out if to post it here or in Ancient & Lost Civilizations so I just posted it in General.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hey Buds—

You wrote : The True Hebrew Israelites

Who are the True Hebrew Israelites? God’s chosen people in the Bible? Most people are confused as to who the Israelites are from the Bible. The confusion is because of the conspiracy surrounding it.

These are the lost Tribes of Israel

Judah — Black Americans
Benjamin — West Indians (Caribbean)
Levi — Haitians
Simeon — Dominicans
Zebulon — Guatemalans, Panamanians
Ephraim — Puerto Ricans
Manasseh — Cubans
Gad — Native American Indians
Reuben — Seminole Indians
Asher — Colombians, Uruguayans
Napthali — Argentines, Chileans
Issachar — Mexicans
Some Australians, Hawaiian, New Zealand and Irish slaves also.

UNQUOTE

Where in your in your fake list of 12 tribes is the tribelet of DAN? Can't seem to see it...maybe it's hiding in Guatemala somewhere?

Why did you mention the half-tribe of Manasseh and Ephraim, the sons of Joseph?

If you knew anything about the tribelets mentioned in the so-called Song of Deborah in Judges chapter 5, you would have added Gilead, Machir and Meroz and ommitted Levi, Gad, Shimeon, Manasseh and Yehudah.

So I guess you CAN"T read paleo can you, neither do you seem to have the foggiest notion of WHAT ACTUALLY IS in the more ancient portions of the Hebrew 'bible'---such as the Song of Deborah in Judges chapter 5, which you probably have never even read yet !

In Deuteronomy chapter 33 (which forms the latter part of the Pentateuch) the second son of Yakkov-Yisro'el (Shimeon) is missing from Moses' list.

Where did he put the tribelet of poor Shimeon? Maybe he stashed it away somewhere in present day Ecuador, to judge by your silly and totally Hebrew-unsupported list of the so-called 12 tribes which is apparently taken from the Apocalypse of Yohanon the Levite (from c. 69CE, aka the Book of Revelation) ?
Either way, if you claim to know more than what 4,500 world wide experts on the Hebrew Scriptures know with your silly ‘African’ origin of the 12-tribes, how do you explain the MUCH MUCH MUCH EARLIER list of the tribes of Yisro’el in the Song of Deborah in Judges chapter 5 which paleo-Hebrew list omits the tribes of Judah and Shimeon and Gad etal. but includes earlier tribes such as Dan, Gilead, Machir and Meroz which YOU OMIT FROM YOUR CONFUSED LIST of 12 tribes:

You seem to be ignorant of the facts, e.g. that there existed several contradictory lists of 12 tribes in the Hebrew bible alone--

Since you (alas, falsly) claim to ‘know about the ORIGINAL’ tribes of benei Yisroel, and if you REALLY could read unpointed PaleoHeb at all (which is not evident from your jejune and grossly misinformed posts, which do violence to the ancient texts you claim to be able to cite as 'evidence' !) you could have quoted the list in Judges chapter 5's SONG OF DEBORAH, and not some random list of 12 copied from some loose English translation of the e.g. Greek text of the MUCH LATER Book of Revelation &tc.

Now try again and see if you can come up with a better list of ther 12 tribes..

And also while you're at it, explain to me (and to any other educated persons on this thread) your silly and grammatico-historically impossible 'African' etymologies for EACH of the tribal names of the Benei Yisro'el-- if you can..

I would be very curious indeed to see what you come up with...especially since the names of all the 20 or so tribelets are Syro-Canaanaite in origin (etymologicall speaking) ... with the possible exception of Levi...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by silver tongue devil

In my opinion Jesus was probably brown haired, olive tanned skinned arab looking guy.

But as you say who cares, maybe he was blue! haha. It doesn't matter one single bit, it's who he was that matters.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hard to believe I'm sure but i'm back.

I'm bronze color.

I'm all races.

I have all ready performed numerous miracles ranging from Healing a boys shattered skull, to making it rain on a sunny day with no clouds b shaking my fist at the sky.

I am very pleased with some of the responses. I would most certainly eat at your house if you welcomed me there.

I am not Christian. I am all religions and no religions.

Yes i blog!

Yes I'm #ing pissed.

I love America.. And lets get this straight. I will Never Never Never let the Last Bastion of Freedom and Goodness Ever Fall. I will set it back on course. I plan on making the Whole World Free and Brave.

I Have a Plan that would stabilize the world economy in 3 easy steps. I doubt you will do it.... You are consumed with greed instead of seeing how feeding the world will bring prosperity.

I have studied War, Politics, Economics, English, Math, Science, Art, Mind body and Spirit My Whole Entire Life.

You polluted my oceans... That I will never ever ever ever forgive. Not on this planet or the here after. I love my fish.

I'm only here for some of you. Or as my Father likes to say "Get on Board or Make Way!!!!"

I love helping people. I used to teach swimming lessons to hundreds of children. I help in my community all the time.

I own nothing, besides some clothes, a razor kit, and a towel... oh and sandals.

I can fight with anything. I trained in Muai Thai with a master from Thailand for nearly a decade. I was Trained in Jujitsu by the Gracie Brothers. I Studied Bushido for years. I am an expert with the blade. I can fight with anything.

I love Beer.

Love your Neighbors, Quit leaving your families. Quit buying # from evil people.

I eat once a day.

I can bend steel with my bare hands.

I can full on sprint for miles.... I've smoked a pack a day, for the past 15 years.

I'm 29 years old now.

I grew up in a Tepee, then in a car.. I've had nothing. I home schooled my self. Put my self through a private school with my own two hands (Catholic school even. How's that for Irony?) Then put my self through College.

I have two Arch Angels named Michael and Gabriel. They stand to my Right and to my left respectively.

I'm looking for my people to band together.

I'm looking for Peace and Love! Give everything away and ask for nothing back ever ever ever ever.

I will Die again. But I'm getting Right back up this time!!

This is a Kingdom. Treat it as such. You are not fit to live in My Father's Kingdom if you can't even be bothered to treat this like a Kingdom.

You have Free Will, do what you want. Most of you are going to Unwrit yourselves anyhow.

I have the Stigmata you crave. I wear them with No Regrets No Reserve. I also have scars aver my entire body.

I have an Infinite Pain Tolerance.

I Will Never Never Never Never be a politician. Ever!!!!!

I will Never steer you wrong or tell you to do anything that would harm anyone. I got enough of that for everyone.

I survived an Abortion. Yes that's right I survived an Abortion.

I live at the Highest (no pun intended) Capitol In the Last Bastion of Freedom and God. They Named Mountains after me here!!! In the middle of the Desert.

You Will Know Me when you See Me. Anyone Who take's a good look knows who I am. Many Know already. Many bow. And I tell each and everyone of them to Get Up off the ground and stand with me!

I am the guy who wears no fancy jewelry. No fancy haircut. I got a Red beard. I dress in all brown. and I look like a Super Hero.

Learn My Fathers Way. My Father is Way Way more than what you think.... For now think Old Testament. Or go watch the 300 again. That's who we are.

I love the Internet. The Internet is a Creation Tool. Never Forget that. the Internet is not a strip mall. It is about to be created in an image.

And Just so there is no confusion. I am GODS son. I grow out of the ground!! Never Ever call anything that grows out of the ground Evil!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
YeShUaA knew his local standard spoken language Judaean /Northern Aramaic as well as the Customary Jewish Hebrew of the Scriptures read in the Synagogue, plus the Greek of the Septuagint which his public discourses show Him quoting and His trips through the Decapolis would have required, AND He knew to speak Roman Latin for He conferred with Pontius Pilatus.

Now though I'm sure He'd know the English language of commerce and second to all the world to speak to us I'm certain we'd invariably misunderstand and misconstrue and misquote and generally MISSout on His "MESSage" -if only because He'd have to start all over with us defining our terms anew for us just so he could say a WORD!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The same people who killed him before would try to kill him again. That's what would happen.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well, Jesus is alive to begin with and second, why ask us our opinions on this subject? The Bible states more than enough information on this matter anyway.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Water-tastes-good]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
First, probably no one would believe him and the majority will shun the man. He'll try to help humanity and that's all we can ask, if he does ever come back, reincarnation or something, I hope I can help or meet him. I'm not a Christian or anything, I just have faith in the good men who've tried to help humanity.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Water-tastes-good

Yeah, it states people will try to make war with him. In other words, people will try to kill him again.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
In one of the last reported Biblical sightings, Jesus hair was white, His
face was brighter than the noon day sun and His feet were like molten
brass. See (Apocalypse chapter 1:14-16)

As for what would happen if He came back? After all, He said He was
coming back...

His enemies will be toasted to a crisp and his friends transformed.
2 Thessalonians 2:8

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by UMayBRite!

If you take that discription literally he also has a white head, a sword coming from his mouth and is holding seven stars in his hand.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So here I am. Ask me what you will. And not one question will I not be able to answer.

If I am not who I say I am, then I will fail to answer your questions.
edit on 9-1-2011 by sundial because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join