It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
More usefully for our purposes, although each clone leader discovered is certainly newsworthy, is to understand just how cloning could have been done many decades ago. There are many historical traces from Antiquity which mention the creation of men by Angels, Gods or visitors from above. This could mean that there has been throughout the centuries a secret process which we might call "low tech" because not requiring some of the technology we today use for cloning, and which would give similar results?

This might also be part of the reason that Bloodline families have intermarried, possibly because their daughters would keep silent about the family secret of implanted DNA or of other manipulations of their impregnation. Also it would at least ensure that the children born of their mother were at least half of that family, given that the individual from whom they were cloned might not be of the same identical lineage.

We may also consider if this is not why, in Jewish tradition, it is the mother who passes down the continuity of belonging to the family, and not the father. I doubt that this is, as some proclaim with disdain, because you never know if a woman has cheated, and at least you would know that the child is half way born of their official family. It may be more astutely, that the Jewish community knew of artificial insemination, after all the Virgin Mary was called the Virgin because she was not inseminated naturally by her husband Joseph.

Although to some this might be blasphemous, and I don't pretend to affirm here that this is true, is it possible that Jesus was himself a Clone?

Please note the question mark.

If God, Angels, or other heavenly beings such as Aliens were able to create beings, and proceed with artificial insemination as long as 2000 years ago if not before, then why should we be so amazed that the Illuminati, who are by nature and admission Secret Societies which keep secret everything they know, and vow to never let us learn of this knowledge, could have scientific knowledge which is not today divulged by the mainstream scientific community?

From the statistical series which can be derived from the frequency of individuals in leadership positions who are the lookalike of key historical figures from earlier ruling dynasties, we can deduce, and not only deduce but also empirically infer, that there is a tangible reason for such a pattern to be present in the observed phenomena. And there are only two contenders, at present in my field of knowledge, which could explain such a recurrence.

This would be that either humanity holds within its collective unconscious memory images of prestigious and famous individuals who had a strong impact on human history, and then as a society and as individuals we recognize their lookalike unconsciously and propel them to fame and leadership positions.

Or else that certain parties, for reasons particular to themselves and not shared with us, have decided to make clones of important personalities and then use their networks of influence to raise these clones to positions of power and celebrity.

It is this last hypothesis which has my favor today given that we are already confronted with such an eventuality according to current official scientific achievements in cloning. Furthermore, it has become common sense to understand that the ruling Elite keeps, through its broad arrays of secret societies and secret organizations in the guise if intelligence agencies or secret services, outside of the public eye much of what advances it makes in many fields of endeavor. This is why it is symbolized as the All Seeing Eye, we are but a blind herd of sheeple led astray toward whichever cliff they may choose.

Potential Threats put us on the right track.

We seem to be in the presence of a small, but very powerful Army of Clones who server their masters as so many heartless Golems. Given that a number of Illuminati symbolic markings with painted pyramid shapes were recently painted to frame my front door as well as a tag painted on the front of my building with the numbers 666 inscribed inside, I must consider whether this could be related to my having started this Clone Conspiracy thread at ATS.

If so, then those symbols were painted as a threatening warning, a menace pointing to the possible intervention of Illuminati Luciferians with Satanist practices who are possibly trying to intimidate or attack anyone who takes a stand to defend humanity from their intolerable oppression.

Pyramid with Mark of the Beast on front of building

Pyramid marking left of entrance door

Pyramid marking right of entrance door

If these were a scare tactic, it has failed as I take this as an indirect encouragement. By trying to intimidate, threaten or otherwise harass people in the Truth Movement they only show us when we are on the right track. This means that there is probably more to the Clone Conspiracy than we maybe even realize now.

So I once again insist that as many of you as possible download each of the pages of this thread to your hard drives and establish your own lists of probable Royal and Presidential Clones. Don't forget the many potential leaders of opposition parties in various countries, or even people in influential positions in religious or ecological movements, not to mention media and culture.

Keep up the good work. And don't fail to note that if this thread "dies" it won't be because I willingly gave up! I shall continue with this thread until the day and time I officially announce it is closed, and that will only be once we have solved the prevailing mystery of who is creating these clones, who is pulling their strings, and what we can do to resist their tyranny.

Let's Getsmart & Wakeup

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Getsmart, as much as I think your thread is unique, and as well, well put together, I can see how people may infer whatever they want to into something like this not because of my belief nor lack thereof of such a thing as the cloning of Royal's and President's, and in this case King's of old, but because of the high probability of the loss the of the proper D.N.A. samples.

While it sure is an interesting theory, one cannot help but wonder at the hereditary lineages of the these people and if maybe, just maybe some of their ancestors may have crossed paths at some time.

The 300 Spartans : Richard Egan

I would not consider Mikhail Gorbachev as a likely candidate for a clone of Leonidas, but the same can be said for Gerard Butler (300), or Richard Egan (The 300 Spartans), or for that matter Sean Maguire (Meet the Spartans), who all portrayed him as actors in the part of the King of Greece during one of the most controversial times and battles such as Thermopylae.

300 : Insane Fight Scene : Gerard Butler

I was told by a psychic, a friend I have known for the better part of fourteen years now (she told me ten years or more ago) that I was Leonidas in a past life, this is why I chose this ATS member name, and as well because of my love for the video game of the Spartan's in the future.

Tempering my patience with logic I still hold to the D.N.A theory because I think in logic and tactics, leaving my emotions to the wayside, just like the Spartan's of old, divide and conquer, what is now called the Hegelian Dialectic rules who I am, and I rule through it with intelligence, decisiveness, and strategy.

I am dictated by cold, hard, cruel logic, not flights of fancy, logic does not allow for fallacy.

I can post pictures up here to refute your stance, but I see no need to do so, logic prevails, and I will let you have fun with your theories, without haughtily dismissing them, I will just leave you with what I see as a mockery of the Spartan's, not a mockery of you nor your excellent posting quality.

I wish you well in your theories.

Meet the Spartans : Sean Maguire

[edit on 23-11-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Getsmart, you must really be revealing something they don't want revealed! I think you have a special knack for identifying the clones & other doubles. This seems to be your "thing" kind of like how PID is my "thing." Have you ever considered contacting radio hosts about this research? I've been on Freezone Radio & Ghostly Talk radio talking about PID & doubles. They might be interested in what you've uncovered about clones & politicians. Another one that comes to mind is Red Ice.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
I was told by a psychic, a friend I have known for the better part of fourteen years now (she told me ten years or more ago) that I was Leonidas in a past life, this is why I chose this ATS member name, and as well because of my love for the video game of the Spartan's in the future.

How interesting! I received information that I was Eleanor of Aquitaine. I did a past life regression last year, & "relived" that life. In the final "scene," I saw that I was sequestered in a room - somehow isolated. I learned later that she actually had been locked away by King John at the end of her life.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Getsmart, as much as I think your thread is unique, and as well, well put together, I can see how people may infer whatever they want to into something like this not because of my belief nor lack thereof of such a thing as the cloning of Royal's and President's, and in this case King's of old, but because of the high probability of the loss the of the proper D.N.A. samples.

Hi Leonidas,

Thanks for your kind words and for posting in this thread. You are totally right. There is nothing more subjective than whether somebody resembles someone else, be they your contemporary or one who has preceded you living before your time.

One day it may be revealed that there are only so many possible DNA combinations which would reveal that over time there is a high probability that we are ultimately carbon copies of somebody who lived before. So I'm not maintaining that this is fact. Only that there is an uncanny number of politicians in high offices who look very much like former leaders in high offices, Kings or Emperors namely.

What would be the odds that this would be so common an occurrence? I daily try to compare, just as I do for well know Leaders, the faces of people I cross paths with against the memory banks of leaders I have been activating regularly. At times I get a slight tinge of a resemblance, but never the quasi "smack on" similarities leaving only minor differences which might be explained away as DNA copying irregularities (cartilage variance and eye socket location especially).

While I can't say I am totally neutral in so doing, I am not entirely adverse to such findings especially if it would help me avoid taking a bum ride and barking up the wrong tree. If we were all somehow duplicates of other people, then only some of us would be doubles of Kings or Emperors, the others would be replicates of modest peasants or anonymous soldiers. This would also be true for our Leaders. Most would look like Roman slaves or Russian moujiks. Only a rare few could statistically seem to closely match ruling monarchs.

Secondly, there has been a lasting fetishism to keep souvenirs of these rulers, which were usually locks of their hair but often upon their death parts of their body ranging from organs such as the heart to bones. This was done both for Saints and for rulers, and if we had faithful imagery of what past Saints looked like we would possibly find that some of them might have also been cloned.

Relic of Saint Paul

The bloodline families have kept this tradition alive over the centuries. When visiting medieval castles or historical museums you can see relics of body parts (from hair to fingers or what not, kept in precious metal casings representing the body part shape) in locked display cases among miscellaneous other exposed objects. It is considered memorabilia to the curators, but we know it isn't only that. And there are numerous books about lost relics which have disappeared, from the misplaced hearts of former kings to the vanishing brain of JFK.

If cloning was a practice ages old, then there may have been ulterior motives for such a practice beyond venerating vestiges of their embodiment, motives not divulged to the populace. I happen to believe that some secret societies have been devoted to this practice, those using symbols of human remains such as Skull & Bones at Yale University. This is, at present, only an unsubstantiated assumption (their secrecy doesn't enable anything beyond that no matter what you assume). But I have reason to believe that their grave digging feats are not without the objective of collecting and archiving in their Tomb genetic material for obscure purposes. The descendants of Indian Chief Geronimo and the Apache tribe are suing Skull & Bones for restitution of his "skull and bones" coincidentally.

While it sure is an interesting theory, one cannot help but wonder at the hereditary lineages of the these people and if maybe, just maybe some of their ancestors may have crossed paths at some time.

Numerous studies have demonstrated that we all descend from a single person, a black Adam. How Eve was made from his rib is not explained, but God works in mysterious ways. Is it also God who decides who our inhumane leaders are and who ensures that we are properly oppressed and culled like a herd? I pray to disagree. We are finding out the hard way that it is not God alone who works in mysterious ways. Much of that which affects our destiny is decided outside of the realm of our senses or understanding. Clone leaders are but one of the multitude of things kept secret from us.

We are, of course, tributary to the genetic pool of the ancestors who preceded us. But are these random traces sufficient to produce lookalikes of prestigious personalities who marked History with their passage on Earth? Possibly. Could this explain the pervasiveness of genetic recurrence in high social positions? This seems much harder to demonstrate, whether statistically or simply using common sense. However, we can never know unless this conspiracy is busted open and brought out into broad daylight, or if we are somehow one day able to access with a high degree of certainty the DNA of past leaders. But then again, that which we "know for sure" is usually what we're told by our manipulators.

I would not consider Mikhail Gorbachev as a likely candidate for a clone of Leonidas, but the same can be said for Gerard Butler (300), or Richard Egan (The 300 Spartans), or for that matter Sean Maguire (Meet the Spartans), who all portrayed him as actors in the part of the King of Greece during one of the most controversial times and battles such as Thermopylae.

I can see why you might think that those actors could also be clones, as quite a few maybe are:

Hollywood Clones

The Hollywood Studios did a "casting" seeking actors to match specific physical characteristics. Their appearance was thus not the same factor of chance as for those who rise to Political Leadership, and Spartan temperament to take abuse and dole out punishment was required to rise to power in the former Soviet Union.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

How interesting! I received information that I was Eleanor of Aquitaine. I did a past life regression last year, & "relived" that life. In the final "scene," I saw that I was sequestered in a room - somehow isolated. I learned later that she actually had been locked away by King John at the end of her life.

I'm a frequent visitor to this thread as I find it interesting,but it is so far outside my 'sphere of influence' that I am having a difficult time reconciling it with my 'world view'.

What I find curious and a little weird is that people who talk about past lives are always someone famous.

Why can't they be 'Mary, the scullery maid' or 'Eric the beggar'?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
What I find curious and a little weird is that people who talk about past lives are always someone famous.

lol - that is definitely not the case. I'm not going to say that everyone has reincarnated here, but for those of us who have, some of our lives have been famous & some not famous. My most recent past life was definitely not someone you'd have ever heard of, though I'm still quite attached to it...

Anyway, here's another thing to consider. Perhaps certain souls/beings choose to manifest a certain look? For ex, Eleanor of Aquitaine was around 6 ft. I'm 6ft. She was blonde & blue-eyed. I'm light brunette & blue-eyed.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
... CONTINUED

Regarding Gorbachev's less than glamorous role compared to that of the heroic Leonidas, and the fact that he is pictured old and pudgy rather than a strapping youth, such as Leonidas is depicted on the battlefield, does not mean that he is not issued from the same genetic stock. After all, Gorby was one of the most powerful men on Earth, and a key player in drumming in what we are today shocked, alarmed and up in arms about, the New World Order.

Globalists George H.W. Bush and Michael Gorbachev

It is clear that we do not have sufficient artistic renderings to know exactly what Leonidas looked like. You will note that I don't usually proceed with an attempt at identification with such slim traces of the original's features. This was therefore a only a courteous response to your ATS name, to prevent that you not be cast aside as irrelevant. All it would take would be a strand of hair, something which does not tend to degrade much over time. Here is a peek at how other time periods have considered physical remnants of the deceased as heirlooms to be kept for generations.

Victorian Relics

Skull Relic

...I was told by a psychic, a friend I have known for the better part of fourteen years now (she told me ten years or more ago) that I was Leonidas in a past life.,.

This means that you believe in reincarnation. If you are worried that the person you used to be in a former life has been cloned, you won't be in two places at once. That clone is just a copy of your former body, walking the walk and talking the talk. If it has a soul inhabiting it at all, it certainly isn't yours unless certain provisions to that effect have been made. It can fail to speak your language, harbor unthinkable thoughts or act in ways you would never.

More to the point, the Royal and Presidential Clone Conspiracy has not, at least not as of yet, been able to find any evidence of the inner human characteristics of these former Leaders present in their genetic replicas. For people are not just bodies, but more profound beings who experience the world through their physical form.

Any of us could be cloned in multiple copies at this time which could also be programmed to become our own antithesis, defending all we combat and opposing everything we stand for. We shouldn't expect a similarity in character or conviction from a clone, unless some form or memory transfer was made to bring a semblance of conformity.

Sufficient experimenting was done on identical twins by Nazis and others since, that we know one's soul or inner essence is neither identical nor shared in the case of identical genes. So there can be innumerable clones of the same person, but they won't be the same person at all, unless this has also been engineered at some point.

From certain accounts, clones can either be feeling individuals or can be empty shells. According to the evidence of our Leaders' collective and individual behavior, it is a fair guess to say that they are soulless and without regard for humanity, having precious little of it within themselves. How else could they send victims to a wholesale death, indulge in depraved practices such as raping children in murderous satanic rituals? Before you protest that this isn't a prevalent practice, here is a case in point, the clone of Ramses II in the office of President of the European Commission, Jose Manuel Barroso.

The paedophile and abduction ring is, moreover, actually run out of the European Commission itself.

Barroso - The man who ordered Maddie ?

Some people don't realize who they are dealing with and expect abducted children to remain alive and to be released by saying "Please". Our thoughts are with her family.

Appeal to Jose Manuel Barroso to release abducted child

How could human beings indulge in such conduct? They couldn't. At least I don't know any who could. These entities are not human at all, see details below.

Getsmart, you must really be revealing something they don't want revealed! ...Have you ever considered contacting radio hosts about this research? ...They might be interested in what you've uncovered about clones & politicians. Another one that comes to mind is Red Ice.

Hi Faulcon,

You are right that those warnings are prompting me to continue my efforts. Why would anyone do such a thing, if it wasn't an intimidation measure or worse? There are no known pranksters of this type anywhere nearby, so it isn't any more of a coincidence than our Leaders looking like clones of former Kings or Emperors.

While I am sure that there are media venues which would like the esoteric aspect of the Royal and Presidential Clone Conspiracy, this thread is meant as a speculative exploration, and I do not yet consider the investigation comprehensive enough to be fully conclusive. The more outlandish a theory appears, the better it must be backed up. And this one is missing a key element for anyone fundamentally skeptical, that is DNA proof.

For obvious reasons, this is not something I am about to seek. Because if this is indeed a conspiracy, then there has most likely been as much tampering with relics as there has been with our new media or our history books. While we can always get a sample from a living clone, we can never be sure that we are not being deceived when it comes to the relics which have been entrusted to or stolen by Illuminati bloodlines families.

Therefore we must satisfy our curiosity which plausible scenarios which may lead us to further understanding about the Evil which confronts us today as much as ever in our past. For example, it is possible that these clones serve the purpose of host vessels for dimensional beings which are colonizing our planet and enslaving humanity in the process. Here is an interpretation from the...

Council On Human-Reptilian Allegiance

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
I'm a frequent visitor to this thread as I find it interesting,but it is so far outside my 'sphere of influence' that I am having a difficult time reconciling it with my 'world view'.

Hi aorAki,

Good to see you again here, and glad to learn that some visit even if it isn't with bells and whistles.

I don't know that much about the existence or not of clones, this thread is mostly to explore that possibility rather than to proclaim an alternative paradigm. I also have difficulty in reconciling cloned leaders with my own 'world view'. However, there is definitely an odd phenomenon going on with our leaders who are less than human and who demonstrate this fact daily by their nefarious decisions or lack of manifestation of so much as even minimum decency.

Regarding reincarnation, while it is true that some proclaim having been someone in a past life, it is often somebody well known. This may be partly because other past life memories are less newsworthy and are therefore not shared? Speaking about a lifetime of toil might be less appealing to discuss with others, mostly because one may have learned a lot less about the human condition in less educated circumstances with fewer marking events upon which to form one's personality. It is also possible that certain lives might mark our Psyche more than others, and we do know that the lives of the powerful were very eventful and formative of character, due to one's exposure to many difficult currents of destiny.

Knowing very little about the concepts or principles of reincarnation, and not particularly believing or disbelieving in it, I cannot shed further light than seeking to determine why some state having been certain well known individuals. Furthermore, this phenomenon of notorious past lives is far less unusual than the presence of cloned physical bodies promoted to the highest reaches of power. In either case we notice something which doesn't entirely make sense, revealing mostly that there are things which we do not yet understand. These mysteries do not need to remain so mysterious and explanations should emerge, with perseverance and continued scrutiny and analysis.

There are those who have had numerous past lives, and apparently others who lead multiple current lives. Here is an interesting link with much useful information about the multiple personality phenomenon which is far from sufficiently communicated about by science or the media. Because it touches on the very sensitive issue of our human nature, how our mind works, and how we might be manipulated by our cultural and political "handlers".

Existential Issues in Multiple Personality

For the purposes of our thread on Clones placed in positions of leadership, we can study such perspectives from the standpoint of what personality occupies a given clone. Are our Clone Leaders entirely themselves, raised as individuals without any attempt to control their identity or inclinations? Are they instead fundamentally programmed since a young age, and given updates on a regular basis with or without their knowledge? Are they purposely fragmented so that they can incorporate multiple programming options needing only to be rebooted with key words activated during enacted scenes which trigger the switch? Are they used as 'vehicles' for dimensional demonic or Alien entities? Are they coordinated by Satanist covens where is their personality conjured up during occult ceremonies in which 'Other beings' from the Legions of Hell are summoned to take the driver's seat?

These are the most serious fundamental issues we must examine. Here is what Wikipedia says about Ted Gunderson, ending his 28 year career at the FBI as Senior Special Agent-in-charge of the FBI's Los Angeles office.

Gunderson suggests that some Satanic cults engage in widespread child kidnapping for the purpose of child sexual abuse and ritual murder, and that these activities involve high-ranking government officials and/or the Illuminati.

Numerous official and independent investigators in quite a few countries have cited direct involvement of the Ruling Elite bloodline families as well as our main Political Leaders (clones or alien possessed?) in networks of child kidnapping, pedophile torture and satanic ritual abuse.

Belgian royal family dismisses paedophile claims over king

These cults using rape and the most cruel practices, from skinning alive in order to generate hormonal secretions to occult sexual sacrifices, are not only protected from criminal charges by direct complicities but have been extended internationally and generalized at different levels through covens and secret events only a chosen few are conveyed to in Masonic lodges.

Satanic ritual murder connections in the Marc Dutroux murders

While their practices are unspeakable and should be stamped out with the utmost energy, we must temporarily set their horror aside to examine what purposes this might serve. We happen to have access to a great deal of information about Satanic Rituals and Occult Ceremonies. We also have access to much information pertaining to Mind Control operations conducted by the Tavistock Institute or the CIA. And we will find a pattern of similarities in their principles and operative techniques.

Each uses serious psychological shock, physical abuse, sexual torture and extreme violence to dissociate the victims personality, and to terrify any spectators. The result of each process, Satanist or Scientific, is the creation of an Alternate Personality that takes control of the subject.

Is this simply a means for Humans to control other Humans, or for Alien entities to control Elite Bloodliners and possess them, as well as easier yet to dominate Bloodline Clones occupied by Evil Entities and propelled to the highest positions of Political Leadership?

There is a definite link between Bloodlines, Satanism and Mind Control to be explored.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Regarding reincarnation, while it is true that some proclaim having been someone in a past life, it is often somebody well known. This may be partly because other past life memories are less newsworthy and are therefore not shared? Speaking about a lifetime of toil might be less appealing to discuss with others, mostly because one may have learned a lot less about the human condition in less educated circumstances with fewer marking events upon which to form one's personality. It is also possible that certain lives might mark our Psyche more than others, and we do know that the lives of the powerful were very eventful and formative of character, due to one's exposure to many difficult currents of destiny.

Speaking only for myself, when I went to past life regression, I had been "tipped off" about my having been 2 people in particular, & those were the lives I wanted to explore. In a deep meditative state, the therapist brings you to a hallway full of doors - many, many doors - each of which represents a past lifetime. I chose the doors to the lives I wanted to see b/c they did have a big impact on me. Actually, I saw 3 past lives - 1 one was famous & 2 were not. I know for myself that, if I'm paying for past life regression therapy, I would much rather "see" an interesting, exciting past life. Wouldn't you? There were many lives to choose from - I could probably spend the rest of my life exploring all of them. But honestly, if it's just a boring life like I have now, I'd really rather not spend time & money on that. Anyway, another thing w/ a famous past life is that you can fact-check some of the information you get in the regression.

I think maybe the problem some people are having reconciling reincarnation w/ their current paradigm is the failure to recognize that the soul is a conscious energy being that is eternal. Reincarnation is pretty standard in many belief systems, & was even a doctrine of Christianity until Justinius did away w/ it (makes it harder to control people, I suppose, if they know what they really are).

For the purposes of our thread on Clones placed in positions of leadership, we can study such perspectives from the standpoint of what personality occupies a given clone. Are our Clone Leaders entirely themselves, raised as individuals without any attempt to control their identity or inclinations? Are they instead fundamentally programmed since a young age, and given updates on a regular basis with or without their knowledge? Are they purposely fragmented so that they can incorporate multiple programming options needing only to be rebooted with key words activated during enacted scenes which trigger the switch? Are they used as 'vehicles' for dimensional demonic or Alien entities? Are they coordinated by Satanist covens where is their personality conjured up during occult ceremonies in which 'Other beings' from the Legions of Hell are summoned to take the driver's seat?

From what I've read, a clone will be given the memories & knowledge of the cloned person. There is usually no soul in it, unless a soul chooses to "take over the controls." So, the clone is running off of the "program" of the other person - simulating that person.

Each uses serious psychological shock, physical abuse, sexual torture and extreme violence to dissociate the victims personality, and to terrify any spectators. The result of each process, Satanist or Scientific, is the creation of an Alternate Personality that takes control of the subject.

I would doubt this happens to clones... With souled humans, I personally believe that the abuse & the creation of alters is actually more about "demon" possession than about "splitting" a person's mind. I don't believe a person can have multiple points of focus in this dimension. Consider someone like Sirhan Sirhan, who was most likely a victim of MK programming abuse. He said he didn't remember anything that happened during the shooting of Bobby Kennedy. I think it's b/c he wasn't actually present - something else had taken over. I think that all the abuse is meant to lower a person's energy, bring them down to the energy level of the malevolent entity, & prime them for possession.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

...In a deep meditative state, the therapist brings you to a hallway full of doors - many, many doors - each of which represents a past lifetime... There were many lives to choose from - I could probably spend the rest of my life exploring all of them...

Thanks for your comments Faulcon. You are right, when you've already spent many lives living them, what is the point spending this life reliving the former ones? Haven't they already served their purpose? Maybe it is useful when you left unsettled business or unlearned lessons behind? In any case it makes a darn good excuse to investigate a period in history we know little about otherwise. Speaking of which, here is a picture both for you and for Spartan King Leonidas. It is for him because it shows someone in the Middle Ages carrying Relics, showing this to be an age old practice. And it is for you because it is Saint Louis, Louis IX of France and son of your grand daughter Blanche of Castille, so he would be your great grandson and the most admired of Kings of France who dispensed Justice to even the common people seated beneath an oak tree and mortified his flesh to surmount his physical nature.

Louis IX carrying relics in a procession

And while at the present time I have not identified anyone in a position of leadership wearing a clone of your former body, I can attest that you have the sort of courage which Alienor of Aquitaine conveyed to her eldest son with Henry Plantagenet, Richard II of England called the Lion Heart. And this was after straightening out the court of Aquitaine some years earlier, she was definitely a woman to take notice of.

From what I've read, a clone will be given the memories & knowledge of the cloned person. There is usually no soul in it, unless a soul chooses to "take over the controls." So, the clone is running off of the "program" of the other person - simulating that person.

This is what has been reported for clones of living people that are being secretly replaced without their consent in order to deceive the public and control their public figure totally, usurping their role and power. It may also be true for Elite candidates for eternal life who wish to remain alive forever by transferring at least a part of their consciousness and memories to a brand new body, either identical to their old and worn out carcass or an improved different body with improved features.

However, it cannot be true for people dating back to antiquity, given that there cannot be to my knowledge any holographic or other type of storage of their memories which could later be implanted in a reproduction of their body. This brings me to another theory I came up with about clones, which is probably not true if I follow my intuition but which merits being examined if for nothing else than intellectual curiosity and entertainment.

It could be that Clones of political leaders are made from the DNA of famous people from the past in order to compensate for them being devoid of a human soul. By looking physically like somebody who is implanted in our collective unconscious as a Very Important Person we maybe tend to defer to this VIP status and not notice as much how they are really empty individuals without much sincere compassion or ability to commune deeply with others. Cloning Joe the farmer might deliver a clone who looks more like a zombie out of a sci-fi movie than a real person, an effect which would be minimized by the visual impact of a celebrity based clone.

Furthermore, cloning somebody from a famous 'genitor' could also serve the purpose of offering an additional degree of control over the clone, because if for some reason they became unruly and disobedient you could always reveal to them the shocking truth and let them know that their "subhuman" status would be revealed to the world if they don't desist. Add to this the additional security factor of an 'incredible' choice, which nobody can believe (heard that before in this thread, right?), which is that why on Earth would anyone want to clone former eminent people as leaders? You'd pass for a complete raving lunatic saying such a thing, whereas telling them that some leaders may be anonymous clones might be considered a more serious possibility.

Regardless, I am not even convinced that Clones is the only possible explanation for such a pattern of resemblance between our current leaders and former ones. It sure does look like it is true, but a friend recently suggested that there might be another reason. He says that people rise to leadership positions not so much by birth, but because their physical features show sufficient humanity for others to identify with them but enough deterrence for others to concede power to them. If this is true, it would explain the lookalike phenomenon by each population of leaders at any given time fitting a number of possible combinations of physical features which is far more reduced than for the overall population, creating a proportional increase in the statistical likelihood of recurring characteristics.

The problem with the above theory is that many if not most of the previous leaders who are taken as presumed DNA donor sources for today's clones were not brought to power on the basis of their appearance but due to their birth and bloodlines. Those who look like them were presumably not brought to power due to their birth or bloodline but because of their appearance. This produces what is called a Syllogism, in layman's terms 'Silly Logic'.

I would doubt this happens to clones... With souled humans, I personally believe that the abuse & the creation of alters is actually more about "demon" possession than about "splitting" a person's mind. I don't believe a person can have multiple points of focus in this dimension... I think that all the abuse is meant to lower a person's energy, bring them down to the energy level of the malevolent entity, & prime them for possession.

Beyond the issue of whether there are clones or not, humans, robotoids, demons or Aliens, what really matters is whether they are doing good or evil. Who or What they are is their business, and only becomes ours if they do us harm.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
However, it cannot be true for people dating back to antiquity, given that there cannot be to my knowledge any holographic or other type of storage of their memories which could later be implanted in a reproduction of their body.

That's making an assumption that there wasn't advanced technology back then, when there may, in fact, have been. Take for ex, the Antikythera Mechanism, which doesn't actually fit the popular paradigm of human history, but there it is!
en.wikipedia.org...

It could be that Clones of political leaders are made from the DNA of famous people from the past in order to compensate for them being devoid of a human soul. By looking physically like somebody who is implanted in our collective unconscious as a Very Important Person we maybe tend to defer to this VIP status and not notice as much how they are really empty individuals without much sincere compassion or ability to commune deeply with others.

I think there is something to this. If they clone someone who was a good, popular leader, they may be able to invoke that feeling in the people, who "remember" that leader at a certain level, but not consciously. So, they get a "good feeling" about a person b/c they confuse the clone or lookalike w/ the memories of the previous popular leader. The clone (or lookalike) is able to assume some of that person's popularity, credibility, authority, etc, b/c of a case of mistake identity.

Beyond the issue of whether there are clones or not, humans, robotoids, demons or Aliens, what really matters is whether they are doing good or evil. Who or What they are is their business, and only becomes ours if they do us harm.

Well, I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this, b/c I think it's important to know & understand the players - who they are, where they come from, what their agenda is, etc.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
A few more Clones to kindle the fire of debate. For those who have come to realize that something isn't right in the Kingdom, discovering the Conspiracy behind the use of Illustrious Clones is more important than identifying who is the clone of whom.

However, it does help the purpose of discussion to reveal once in a while of few more suspects of being clones. Please remember that at the present time we don't have any evidence that any or all of these supposed clones know or not whether they are indeed clones, nor of whom they may have been cloned. Fact or fiction, I will let you decide.

You remember earlier that we identified French President Sarkozy as a possible clone of the very first Romanov Czar, Ivan IV of Russia also known as Ivan the Terrible. His wife, Carla Bruni Sarkozy was compared to Egyptian Queen Nefertiti. This left the issue of the future successor of Nicolas Sarkozy at the head of France.

We must remember that the striving for establishing a ruling dynasty may not be entirely foreign to the pretendedly democratically elected French President, or more likely to the controllers of theses Clones. His father is already speaking up preparing our minds for that eventuality. Here are the hardly democratic comments he articulated during an Omega TV interview:

One of Pal's grandchildren, Nicolas's second son Jean, 24, is an activist for his father's center-right UMP party and already a Councillor in the wealthy Paris suburb where he grew up. "I hope there will be a Sarkozy dynasty in France", said Pal. "You need at least three successful generations for a dynasty and I believe my grandchildren are well on the way to this."

The Sarkozy Dynasty

You may remember that this is the same person who painted his son's portrait with an Alien Grey inside his head. Not reassuring to say the least, especially when we consider the reality of his grandson's recent entrance into the spotlight with a much disputed appointment as the head of the EPAD, that nation's main business district which is the equivalent to Manhattan's Wall Street in New York.

Sarkozy Bid for Dynastic Nepotism

It seems that special care was taken to ensure that the current French President was provided with a successor, his political heir, in the person of his son John. The media is already prepping public opinion to the idea of a natural process of inherited power, something entirely opposite to the idea of a Republic or a Democracy. This looks more like a restoration of a Monarchy than a free nation with a genuine electoral process. Those in power behind the scenes think that they have it all sown up and us put to sleep so deeply that we won't or can't react. Here is one of their leading magazines which states very clearly on its cover "How the President is preparing his son".

The Sarkozy Dynasty

As a lightning rod, the same magazine offers at the bottom of its cover revelations about the corrupt former President Chirac saying that he got a free luxury apartment in exchange for kickbacks. The message is clear, if you don't like the Sarkozy dynasty you can always choose the alternative.

For what are the odds that his son, instead of looking like his father and having similarities with a Romonov ruler, would look like a blond Macedonian? Slim indeed. I will let you see who he may look like. Presenting together Alexander the Great, who became the self-proclaimed Dictator of an Empire conquered by military domination, and next to him the son of a would be Dictator, who will possibly himself become Sarkozy the Second, proclaiming himself President for Life, Jean Sarkozy, King of France.

Alexander III of Macedonia and Jean Sarkozy

We can well imagine how the Sarkozy clan and their 'owners' wish this dynasty to continue. We can imagine that they have raised a thoroughbred, and as any self-respecting horse breeder they want to see what he can do given sufficient dictatorial powers. Has our leadership become a modern form of Elite horse race, with each ruling family pitting their bred animals against one another, placing their bets and hoping to win the prize?

So that the French right does not feel singled out, we can observe that the leader of the main alternative party in that country, the French Socialist Party similar to the American Democratic Party, looks like another thoroughbred herself. She is the daughter of former European President Jacques Delors, who may have found advantage in having a cloned daughter? In any case, she won the top job in her political party by a hotly contested vote and with very little public support, in a sense she stole that election, need we wonder how? Her she is next to someone who may have inspired her creators. Don't they say her mother must have looked at that painting while she conceived her?

Catherine of Medici and Martine Aubry

Do the right wing and the left wing clones work for the same clone breeders? Or are there opposing clone owners which pit their creatures one against the other in a War of the Clones in the battlefield of politics? We can note that there are representatives from several Elite Bloodlines of the Illuminati of whom these beings might be an emanation of. For example, the Medici and the Romanov are among the leading families. And they have representatives of their lineage by way of cloning in multiple parties. In fact the last French Presidential Election was between two Romanov clones...

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

That's making an assumption that there wasn't advanced technology back then, when there may, in fact, have been. Take for ex, the Antikythera Mechanism, which doesn't actually fit the popular paradigm of human history, but there it is!
en.wikipedia.org...

Quite right Faulcon. Off the bat I can think of four possible explanations of very advanced technology which has been withheld from us for centuries.

1. Technology from past civilizations which was recovered and transmitted through secret societies and occult brotherhoods.

2. Alien technology brought to Earth at any time in our history, given that they would necessarily have more advanced technology than us if they were able to get here from elsewhere.

3. Alchemical know how developed in secret over the centuries and improved over time to become a parallel scientific development to which we have not yet been exposed.

4. Futuristic technology brought into our past by future time travelers who found a way using worm holes or time portals to visit our ancient history and transmit certain instruments and know how to certain people of those old civilizations.

So it is far from inconceivable that Cloning technology has been available for a very long time, maybe longer than anything but animal breeding. Possibly it was used sparingly, to replace key leaders during critical circumstances rather than used widely in a way that would have made it known more quickly? After all, today we can trace its presence mostly thanks to the information age and our access to visual imagery in real time. Had that been the case before, maybe we would have figured out that they were cloning leaders centuries ago? However, I think it may be closer to only a couple of hundred years old, as I have yet to find very close similarities between earlier or medieval rulers and those from distant antiquity. However, I'm just getting started.

Well, I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this, b/c I think it's important to know & understand the players - who they are, where they come from, what their agenda is, etc.

Sorry for my reply about that which was beside the point: I ran out of characters for that post and cut it to one short sentence. Of course we need to know who they are and what they are up to, but this is because they are abusing our confidence and blatantly lying about who they are and what they are up to. This major deception is, in addition, organized to our detriment to enslave us in countless visible and invisible ways. So we must oppose them vigorously, and to do so effectively it is essential to identify them and identify those pulling their strings.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Getsmart, I have to wonder about where you're getting your inspiration from in identifying these people who look uncannily alike. I don't think I could even begin to match the faces up as well as you have if I had countless hours. It's pretty amazing...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
About 1/2-way thru - clones & soul transplants:

James Bartley - Understanding The Reptilian Mind - pt 10

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Getsmart, I have to wonder about where you're getting your inspiration from in identifying these people who look uncannily alike...

Hi Faulcon,

It really isn't all that hard to find a Royal or Presidential Clone. All you need is to have memorized the faces of those in political leadership and to see if they pop out at you when you look at former royalty.

For example, in the latest Presidential Election in France there were two candidates, just as in the USA, where the puppeteer's right hand presents a Republican puppet and his left hand presents a Democrat puppet. At that event it was referred by a political outsider as the Dictatorship of the two S's standing for the names of each leading candidate, namely Sarkozy against Segolene. She was presented as the favorite but she was narrowly beaten by the outsider Sarkozy. She was then the favorite as leader of the Political Party she was from, but again was narrowly beaten by Martine Aubry. Are they building her up a sympathy vote so that she Aces the next Presidential Election in 2012? Or since the other Romanov Candidate won as Ivan the Terrible or Sarkozy, is she to shy away into Clone Anonymity?

Here she is during the presidential campaign and both Segolene and Sarkozy appear to be rooting for the same camp, the Romanov family.

Nicolas Sarkozy and Segolene Royal

A few months later she was considered even by party insiders as a shoe in for the leadership of her political party, which used to be presided by her husband Francois Holland. Suddenly her rival Martine Aubry came out of nowhere, as a last minute candidate, and although she was unpopular she miraculously 'stole' that election.

Martine Aubry and Segolene Royal

Is there a rivalry which has little to do with political barriers or the play acting which this politicians display for the public amusement? Did the Medici family demand leadership of the political opposition party, not wanting the same Romanov family to be alone in having divs over France? After all, Catherine of Medici was Queen of France and mother to 4 Kings of France.

The Romanov had apparently well prepared the latest election, cleverly positioning 2 Romanov clones to run against one another. That is really what one might call democratic political choice. You can pick the very first Romanov Czar, or instead choose to elect the very last Romanov Czarina. You will note that they took the precaution to have her born in Africa away from the public eye, and imagined for her the most appropriate name "Royal". Here is Segolene Royal in her current political form presented next to her genetic donor, the wife of Czar Nicholas II who was the last 'officially' ruling Romanov.

Segolene Royal and Alexandra Feodorovna Romanov

She spoke of helping the poor to try to get elected president, while at the same time spending $300,000 on makeup during her election campaign. This shocked her electorate although it did seem to correspond to her reputation as a dictatorial autocrat inclined to self indulgent pampering. Her husband, from whom she recently divorced, was her main political ally as well as Head of their political party. He is, himself, of usual origin for a politician, also being a clone, but that is another story for another day.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Regarding WHO is placing Clones at the top of our governments and institutions, we have examined a number of possibilities.

One of these is the idea, however lunatic and improbable but nonetheless possible, that our Royal and Presidential Clones are put into position and controlled by ALIENS.

This is not something I would tend to believe, needing serious evidence to be sure that I'm not missing something important. Nothing such is available to consult. So normally this idea should be swept under the rug for a rainy day when there's nothing better to do than consider it for its entertainment value.

Then I learned that the European Union has recently chosen its new Presidency. First I wondered, now who are these clowns... uh, I mean Clones.

Herman Van Rompuy and Baroness Ashton land top EU jobs

Then upon taking the briefest look at them, and being accustomed to inspecting people's physical appearance to detect revealing details which enable them to be compared to former individuals from Bloodline families, I was stumped. Something about them didn't seem quite human. Now mind you, I am not speaking about aesthetics, given that I often like people whom others don't find attractive. This is something of another nature. Inspect them closely, and of course, they could be human, but they do seem to me to have something distinctly different from the man or woman in the street and that goes beyond the traditional bloodline inbreeding we are accustomed to in Royal families.

Herman Van Rompuy and Baroness Ashton

They both share the same characteristic of something which reminds me of a colleague, who is a public figure, and whom I suspect of being an Alien occupant. I cannot say if this common trait, it is in fact a set of behaviors and ways of being which present an unusual presence and hardly a human one. It can be summarized as an array of nervous gestures, irregular elocution, occasional slurping sounds, creepy frustrated twitchiness as if awaiting a meal, discomfort at being around our species, a dissociated arrogance of superior attitude, cold hearted defiance, unappealing appearance, inexplicable support from high places, a sneaky private life and a zero sympathy factor.

If they are anything like the fellow I know, then we should demand that they remove their humanoid suits. But this also shows that something is up. It gives an indication about those who may be behind the armada of Clone Presidents with which we are afflicted, and points to a change in their strategy, desirous of today taking matters into their own hands and themselves directly presiding over our highest institutions?

These grey people who live in the shadows of power, are anonymous to us but have infiltrated the higher circles for some time. For example, here is what the well-known British journalist from International Currency Reviews says about Herman van Rompuy.

In the event, the French and Germans – who ‘run’ the EU as a joint venture, under the terms of their Treaty of the Elysée of January 1963 which has no expiry date and requires the two powers to reach ‘an analogous position’ ahead of all international decisions and conferences with which they are involved – balked at the idea of the arrogant Blair (with his ‘star quality’) eclipsing them on the fake EU stage, although (see below) they had good reasons for their reticence. Instead of Blair and a host of other non-entities, they chose the Belgian Prime Minister, Herman Van Rompuy.

And what do you suppose is this previously obscure Belgian apparatchik’s ‘qualification’?

Why, he’s a friend of Dr Henry (‘Heinz’ or ‘Henny’) Kissinger – the triple agent serving as the DVD manipulator-in-chief and probable controller of George H. W. Bush Sr. (if he’s still vertical) – the operative whose unmatched arrogance is such that he has never bothered to correct his heavy guttural German accent, to this day.

BLAIR NIXED AS EUROPEAN PRESIDENT BY KISSINGER’S PAL

So we can take note that he was chosen by the same man, or the people behind him, Henry Kissinger or his Clone (see about his replacement below) who officiates as the Master of Ceremonies at all the Bilderberg meetings where the Illuminati Bloodline Families receive their instructions from some unknown authority, during a pretended discussion group social gathering. The new President of Europe looks far more dangerous than a remote controlled clone, and may well be evidence that our Planet has been taken over and is being entirely controlled from behind the scenes by an Alien species.

We shall pursue this possibility in parallel to research on Royal and Presidential Clones. Their presence in the forefront meant that somebody else was probably running the 'show' but this does not bode well for the type of enemy we may be confronted with. Not that we stand no chance of winning our freedom and surviving their occupation of Earth, but that we as of yet do not have enough information about who exactly they are and their motives or strategies in order to effectively combat them.

Then again, Alien occupants of their bodies aside, we can consider if they are possessed or are, as usual, Cloned Leaders elevated to the highest positions of power using bloodline genetic sources as donor DNA. If this is the case we might note an interesting similarity between the entity in question and the family of the founder of the Bilderberg group, who was Waffen SS Nazi Officer and not incidentally a German Prince, Bernhard von Hess who shares his heritage with this clone, in the person of one of his illustrious predecessors Prince Andreas Peter von Hesse.

Herman Van Rompuy and Prince Andreas Peter von Hesse

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Here is an exerpt of the Pheonix Archives Express issue volume 6 number 4 on page 4.

YOU ALSO ARE GOVERNED BY AND RULED BY A ROBOTOID ARMY! EVERY FUNCTIONING PERSON OF IMPORTANCE TO THE EVOLVEMENT INTO ONE WORLD ORDER IS A REPLICA. I SHALL UNFOLD THIS TECHNOLOGY LATER FOR I KNOW THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT READY FOR SUCH. YOU HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO THIS TECHNOLOGY FOR WELL OVER TWO DECADES AND NOW YOU ARE REAPING THE FINAL CLOSING OF THE TRAP UPON HUMANITY.

Revelation of Cloned Leaders dating back 20 years

Never, I repeat NEVER would I have ever believed such crazy claims. In fact I remember reading this a few years ago and dismissed it as hogwash. But now... it appears that we have no better explanation for a phenomenon which cannot be described as anything but Cloned Leaders. Examples keep increasing and I am now trying to refrain from looking at them as more and more appear strikingly clearly. Here's one which some of you may have already noticed, or read about in the US. House of Representative, Congressman Christopher Dodd.

Congressman Dodd and Josef Stalin

Stalin and his American Clone Christopher Dodd

We can well appreciate the humor of placing such a Clone during the Cold War smack in the middle of the American political apparatus. Possibly somebody was trying to get the Soviets to believe that it was they, the Communist International Program who were invading the USA with their own Clones? If so, then why are they invading Russia with Clones today? And why were their own leaders Brezhnev and Yeltsin instead replaced with human actors and not with clones of themselves?

There is a far greater likelihood of a Worldwide Clone Conspiracy to use them as puppets to drum in the destruction of human government over all of our affairs and replace this with total control in a New World Order governed by One Other Party which we must now strive to identify.

Clones in the White House

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Home Grown Clones

Clones as doppelganger replacements are not as undetectable as home grown clones pawned off as originals.

There are a lot of problems with clones that are used to replace assassinated people. These are not limited to difficulties or bugs in the transfer of the memories or conditioning of the original individual to their clone, small but revealing differences in behavior which can alert their entourage or the general public, identity issues of the clone that realizes they aren't the original, control and coordination problems in a setting for which this had not been planned in advance.

There are conversely a number of advantages to using clones which are fabricated purposely to serve such a purpose, without them directly replacing an original. They will have developed their own networks of contacts based upon the behavior of the clone which thus becomes its own reference as a real human individual. Their entourage is familiar with their behavior, whether normal or erratic, and will thus believe them to be a real person even if strange or asocial at times. Any clone bugs will not be seen as such because a deranged person isn't as threatening as a deranged machine that is remote controlled.

So we can now better understand why at first clones may have been introduced to replace politicians and leaders during a first stage, but that these may now be "grown" from childhood to adulthood in a more normal way, developing a number of original human characteristics in the process while retaining their genetically programmed control restraints as well as being subject to tune ups throughout their upbringing in medical mind control facilities or during holiday camps.

This helps develop a pattern of personal history, also an individual understanding of how normal humans operate, and enables these Clones to gain certain characteristics which make them seem less inhuman as well as help them manipulate humans knowing how to press their buttons. These expert manipulators, programmed liars and deceivers, are what we have come to know as "Politicians". A body of cloned entities who together form a class of inhuman beings who lie, deceive, manipulate, intrigue and conspire to remove all power from humans over their destiny on Earth.

There is also a great benefit for the Clone Conspirators. This is that these home grown Politician and Celebrity Clones have served a second important purpose, of being tested in the public light and simulating thus as much of normal human behavior to become transmitters of what is desired to remain of our human heritage in a future world populated by only genetically engineered cloned entities, who will probably be called the Improved Humans.

The Cloned Politicians are the Conspiracy. They are not Human.

They are an Army of Clones right in our midst, or worse yet, giving us orders and forcing their will upon all of humanity. They are in control of our societies, our laws, our administrations, our companies, our military, our police. These extremely dangerous infiltrators are preparing a joint maneuver to centralize their distributed dictatorship into a single dictatorship to allow us nowhere to escape to, no alternative context in which to live. The New World Order is designed to be our Final World Prison.

This is of course only for the lucky few, who escape the purge in which free thinkers and intellectuals, cultural leaders and artists, community activists and authors, teachers and scientists will be outright eliminated as was tested under Rockefeller guidance during the Maoist Cultural Revolution.

"Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history."

David Rockefeller, statement about Mao Tse-tung, New York Times, August 10, 1973

David Rockefeller: Unashamed Predatory Globalist

Many other layers of the population will be less selectively 'sorted out' as in the Cambodian Killing Fields where genocide was experimented and tested on a small scale, killing only 3 million people, by Sorbonne educated Pol Pot who was in the employ of the Rothschild, who amusingly bequethed to the Sorbonne their Castle at Ferrieres.

Just read the link before you click on it:
www.chateaudeferrieres.sorbonne.fr...

The FEMA camps in the USA and others in various countries are not alarmist paranoia about some imaginary evil plan. Those who have put into place these Cloned Leaders throughout the World are the same ones who erected the Georgia Guide Stones and who plan to destroy our world as we know it and replace us with only a small population of Genetically Engineered Post-Humans.

Georgia Guidestones

Taking a look at these Guidestone Guidelines, for Cloned Leaders of all denominations and for the rare survivors, here they are:

GEORGIA GUIDESTONE GUIDELINES

1. Cull the herd to less than 1/2 Billion at all times.

2. Genetically engineer all reproduction.

3. Homogenize all thought with Mind Control.

4. Submit all culture to The System.

5. Laws should appear to defend people.

6. Pretend countries exist but centralize power.

7. Laws should be top down, remove all local officials.

8. Those who won't obey have no rights.

9. Set standards for what is true, beautiful, to be venerated.

10. People can be a cancer on Earth, eradicate the cancer.

This means that they are going to KILL 6 BILLION People, only allow Clones to live. With us dead, who cares about 3 thru 10 ?

In their historical downloads that will 'educate' their cloned New World Population, we will be referred to in much the same way our own history books refer to the Neanderthals. They plan to make HUMANS EXTINCT, as a natural and spontaneous human species not to ever be seen again, just as we would be hard pressed to find a surviving Neanderthal.

We must rise to the task, alert others of how extensive this Clone Conspiracy has become and find measures of civil resistance to prevent the Clones from becoming the only survivors.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Getsmart]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join