It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have probably lost most of you by now...

but this was just a combination of factors, none of which are proven.

Furthermore, such combinations of data could have been planted on purpose to mislead those one day investigating this subject. So it is interesting to consider but by no means a statement of fact.

However, I will be posting some additional cloned leaders, showing entire political movements infiltrated with presumed clones. Are they really cloned Royal Bloodliners or do they just all happen to look like they are, by coincidence ? Maybe we're seeing things. It is too strange to be possible. This is life, not fiction - right ?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

I have probably lost most of you by now...

You haven't lost me! I just haven't had a chance to watch the videos w/ Col. Corso yet. I was waiting to comment until then.

But as far as where you're going w/ all of this - I think you're right on target

And you're doing a fantastic job. You should start your own blog on clones :-)

Someone recently posted on Arnold Schwarzenegger at Doppels. What do you think?

Did you see Caprica? It was about creating a "Cylon," which is "a cybernetic life-form node."

A key plot detail is the passage of a virtual avatar from a simulated world into the real world by installing the avatar software into a "meta-cognitive processor" which is inserted into a robot.[18]

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

Not sure they're showing us *the* most advanced technology, but it's definitely up there...

[edit on 24-1-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

You haven't lost me! I just haven't had a chance to watch the videos w/ Col. Corso yet. I was waiting to comment until then.

But as far as where you're going w/ all of this - I think you're right on target

And you're doing a fantastic job. You should start your own blog on clones :-)

Someone recently posted on Arnold Schwarzenegger at Doppels. What do you think?

Hi Someotherguy,

Thanks for the open mind, those who have some experience in the subject will be willing to take a greater leap to clarify the otherwise unexplainable phenomena we encounter. But it important to remember that most haven't detected as many staggering falsehoods and may find this thread paranoid or delusional. For their info, it isn't - - for the simple reason that we stay skeptical even about our own theories. They are one possible explanation, nothing more. This is a FAR more open minded and tolerant approach than those of proponents of the classic "ask your local scientist" or "wait until it is on the 5 o'clock news".

Regarding the genetic "freak" who is currently Governor of California, I've been thinking about his origins for some time and awaiting further evidence. I am pursuing leads and will respond if I have more info. To situate his positioning on the political spectrum, it has nothing to do with ideas or politics but with networks and agendas. I remember him being interviewed on TV and showing an framed Illuminati pyramid on the wall and boasting that he had been "chosen" as Governor at the Bohemian Grove - - the child sacrificing satanist summer fest in the California woods.

Dark Secrets in Bohemian Grove

And then people wonder why we "imagine" that there is something Evil lurking behind the way our political leaders rise to power, whether Cloned or not! The issue isn't that they are Clones, but that they are mind controlled engineered entities without a human conscience. This makes them extremely dangerous. Would you give access the atomic button to a programmed dummy ? They have, and far worse too.

You will note that I refrained from going into details regarding President Obama's family. This is because his daughters, whatever their genetic origins, are children, and I will not do anyhing against the innocent, only those who are themselves in positions of power. Because of them I have also refrained from delving into their mother (a lot going on there), and have even gone light on their father who is quite the piece of business.

So it's back across the Atlantic to look into the political leaders overseas who appear to have been cloned. We've noted that French President Sarkozy is not "the original" having Romanov roots. However, he often compares himself to Napoleon, although his skills and aptitudes fall short, the only parallels anyone can draw are his inflated self-importance and his diminutive size. Yet, this might reveal his choice as his second in command, as Prime Minister of France of an otherwise little known politician, Francoise Fillon.

Napoleon is said to have emerged from anonymity during the siege of Toulon, a battle against England waged during the French Revolution's worst period - - called the Terror - - notorious for its thousands of public executions by the Guillotine or of crowds in public squares by canon fire shrapnel. When Napoleon arrived in Toulon, he was a mere artillery captain which the higher brass sarcastically nicknamed "Captain Canon".

There was one man who changed the course of history. Head of the Southern Army of France, a former gentleman cadet of King Louis XVI, he gave Napoleon "Carte Blanche" to do as he wished, galvanizing his troups with morale building propaganda, renaming their formations "The Battery of the Fearless Men" or "The Battery of the Sans Culottes" (Revolutionary Street Fighters). They got them fanatical enough to take 4 forts and then bombard the British until they had to flee.

This unusual opportunity - - to rise 4 ranks from Captain to General in 4 months time - - was given to Napoleon Bonaparte by his commanding officer General Dugommier, whom I shall nickname The Maker of Napoleons.

Francois Fillon and Jacques Francois Coquille alias Dugommier

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Interesting stuff on Napoleon. One thing I'd like to point out, though, is that, according to this documentary, he was against the international Illuminati bankers.

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America

[edit on 25-1-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Cindy McCain is kind of sketchy, don't you think? What is she? She claims to be "just like any other female human." Just a joke, right? I wonder...

Those ice-cold eyes...

Seems someone else thinka she's kind of dark:

Another one I think is worth looking into is Sarah Palin...

[edit on 25-1-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Soul-less synthetic invasion, Omega Program, soul transplants at 1:02.

Project Camelot interview w/ Aaron McCollum

[edit on 28-1-2010 by someotherguy]

[edit on 28-1-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
You haven't lost me either, I just have nothing to contribute. :/

Even this second line is a struggle.

It is interesting though (whether I believe it or not is another matter), so keep it up,please P

[edit on 28-1-2010 by aorAki]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Although, I believe that cloning is happening, those paintings that you have posted that show the similarities to people today to people back in history just don't do it for me.

My beleif is that all of us human beings come from the same source and that we all alike, the only reason we think we are different is because society says we are and who governs society?

I want to believe that everyone in power is a clone but I can't, maybe a little more research is needed on my count but the notion doesn't stand with me. Could it be that instead of the powers of this world being clones, could they in fact be ET hybrids?

I used to laugh at the notion of reptillians and the like but after alot of research and reading personal eyewitness accounts, there very well could be a reptillian race indeed.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I want to believe that everyone in power is a clone but I can't, maybe a little more research is needed on my count but the notion doesn't stand with me. Could it be that instead of the powers of this world being clones, could they in fact be ET hybrids?

I don't think it's being suggested that *everyone* is a clone, just that clones are being used (as well as synthetics, robotoids, & just plain-old lookalikes). Did you get a chance to watch the interview w/ Aaron McCollum? He talked about that a little bit - the existence of a clone invasion force. The way he described how an avatar is downloaded into a robotoid is almost the same as how the new show "Caprica" describes it. I think that TV and movies are used to reveal the Truth (X-Files, Dollhouse, Fringe, V, They Live, etc), even if most people don't recognize it as such. From the wiki entry on "Caprica":

A key plot detail is the passage of a virtual avatar from a simulated world into the real world by installing the avatar software into a "meta-cognitive processor" which is inserted into a robot.[18]

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)

Aaron McCollum also talked about hybrids, but he didn't say too much, so maybe in the next interview. I am certain there are ET's - both friendly & unfriendly here.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Hey, aorAki,

Great to see that you are still on board

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
It is interesting though (whether I believe it or not is another matter), so keep it up,please P

Hi AorAki,

Thanks for letting us know you're here. I haven't posted in a while because of a flood of new candidates which have to be organized and classified in order to post coherently. They will be forthcoming both here and in the sister thread here in this board (The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones) which will be automatically bumped up to the first page of this section once I post. So worry not, there will be more forthcoming.

GS.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
... I want to believe that everyone in power is a clone but I can't, maybe a little more research is needed on my count but the notion doesn't stand with me. Could it be that instead of the powers of this world being clones, could they in fact be ET hybrids?

I used to laugh at the notion of reptillians and the like but after alot of research and reading personal eyewitness accounts, there very well could be a reptillian race indeed.

Hi Franspeakfree,

Thanks for posting in this thread which hasn't had much buzz lately, my fault mostly due to a busy schedule.

Unlike you, I really would prefer to NOT believe that everyone in power is a clone, alien hybrid or whatever - - and would be much happier if there was confirmation that they are ordinary honest citizens and standard normally conceived humans. This is of course still quite possible, only my increasing discoveries of similarities with former royal bloodlines, plus uneasy patterns in these "reproductions" are causing me to worry otherwise.

As I have stated earlier, this thread POSTULATES that they are clones as a truth ONLY TO HELP PROPEL RESEARCH on that basis and encourage the building of hypotheses that might explain observed similarities in appearances. This doesn't prove anything at all. However, my being stalked by a "man in black" and dowsed with noxious powder (anthrax?) does more than any of our picture postings to show that "Something" is going on which isn't Kosher.

So this thread goes on, with each claim that so and so is the clone of so and so having no official evidence to back it up. But it is the sheer volume and frequency of this coincidence which is pointing out to a PROCESS that is not conform to our learned reality. We are supposed to all be different, and statistically speaking the odds are impossible that so many modern leaders and celebrities could be so similar to former Royals.

Is it a fold in the reality matrix causing human DNA to do strange things producing some sort of photocopying of individuals over time, is it an alien manipulation of our society by genetic intervention, is it a secret society plot to farm us like livestock, or yet something entirely different we have failed to understand? This is what is interesting in pursuing this possibility, because it allows us to observe phenomena and think more freely about them because our usual answers are not up to the task.

Welcome aboard on our exploratory adventure!

GS.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Have these been posted already?

Molecular cloning of Ancient Egyptian mummy DNA

Artificial mummification was practised in Egypt from 2600 BC until the fourth century AD. Because of the dry Egyptian climate, however, there are also many natural mummies preserved from earlier as well as later times. To elucidate whether this unique source of ancient human remains can be used for molecular genetic analyses, 23 mummies were investigated for DNA content. One 2,400-yr-old mummy of a child was found to contain DNA that could be molecularly cloned in a plasmid vector. I report here that one such clone contains two members of the Alu family of human repetitive DNA sequences, as detected by DNA hybridizations and nucleotide sequencing. These analyses show that substantial pieces of mummy DNA (3.4 kilobases) can be cloned and that the DNA fragments seem to contain little or no modifications introduced postmortem.

Ancient DNA andthe Polymerase Chain Reaction

...However, advances in molecular biological techniques have enabled us to retrieve and study ancient DNA molecules and thus to catch evolution red-handed. In consequence, we can now study the genealogical relationships of extinct species and vanished populations. In addition, it seems likely that we shall be able to monitor fast genetic processes suchas recombinational events. Our review dis- cusses older attempts to obtain molecular genetic data from archaeological remains as well as recent achievements and emerging vistas...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
At 5:00:

"Humans who achieve some measure of wealth or prominence are likely to be displaced by a shape-shifter who appears to be the same human..."

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

"Humans who achieve some measure of wealth or prominence are likely to be displaced by a shape-shifter who appears to be the same human..."

Hi Someotherguy,

Thanks for your links which do more to explain what may be going on than dozens more visual comparisons. I am surprised to learn that those who envision a "galactic" outlook on today's growing awareness of the human dilemma are stating as a blatant matter of fact that Leaders and Celebrities are being flat out replaced!

While this is quite possible, and your own avatar shows a glaring example, it does not fully explain why some people seem to be the clones of others who ruled the world in former times. Why would today's prominent people look like yesterday's prominent people? Some have told me they think that there is such a thing as a "look of success" which causes other people to react to your appearance and grant you a ticket to the top. I have also been told that our unconscious mind may be programmed to "obey" people with certain physical features, not too good looking but not too ugly, who appear to be entitled to succeed but aren't so apparently superior looking to be deemed threatening. Somehow, this doesn't work for me when confronted with my experience of human interactions.

The supposedly logical explanations are not convincing enough to seem logical to me. So logic forces me to look beyond obvious logical conclusions and speculate. There seems to be an occult (hidden) and hermetic (sealed off) influence at work. Whether it is human controlled through the many secret societies with a vocation of being occult and hermetic or whether it is Alien or Demonic in nature cannot be ascertained by me at this time. Regardless, there is an active process of EVIL which can only be described as inhuman - - which is not a far cry from being either Demonic or Alien.

We can consider these definitions as interchangeable. This is not to say that any extraterrestrial life form is demonic, but for the purpose of investigating the Clone phenomenon, those who inhabit the bodies of our political leaders are NOT HUMAN in their behavior, being devoid of human conscience or human moral structure.

For those convinced that neither Aliens nor Demons exist, they may want to envisage that humans who have willfully shunned every aspect of their own humanity have ALIENATED themselves from us, becoming De Facto ALIENS. Also, those humans who dedicate their life and strivings to a DEVIL bent upon the oppression and destruction of humanity are by vocation DEMONS. So even if these are just people who took a very wrong turn, it is not incorrect to refer to them as Aliens or Demons.

The rest of us who are still human will recognize that there is a sufficiently substantial difference to make it necessary to identify the individual entities and the general process which is taking place, in order to oppose them and combat it effectively in defense of humanity.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
I am surprised to learn that those who envision a "galactic" outlook on today's growing awareness of the human dilemma are stating as a blatant matter of fact that Leaders and Celebrities are being flat out replaced!

What it failed to clarify, unfortunately, is whether these people are replaced by lookalikes or clones that are inhabited by a "shapeshifter," or whether such an entity displaces the original person's soul, & thereby effects a replacement. Perhaps it depends on the situation?

Why would today's prominent people look like yesterday's prominent people?

It's also possible that a particular entity wants DNA from its past incarnation(s) to be used to create its "shell." Maybe it has a certain look it likes to manifest.

Regardless, there is an active process of EVIL which can only be described as inhuman - - which is not a far cry from being either Demonic or Alien.

My personal feeling is that a war has been waged against the people & animals of this Earth by a dark, outside influence. It's really messed up that these beings "hide" themselves from detection. But I guess I am projecting my value system onto these beings...

The rest of us who are still human will recognize that there is a sufficiently substantial difference to make it necessary to identify the individual entities and the general process which is taking place, in order to oppose them and combat it effectively in defense of humanity.

Hmmm.. why am I thinking of the alien in "Predator?" It's hard to fight an enemy you can't see & don't even know exists. Well, now we are starting to figure out what's going on, even if our understanding is still far from good.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

What it failed to clarify, unfortunately, is whether these people are replaced by lookalikes or clones that are inhabited by a "shapeshifter," or whether such an entity displaces the original person's soul, & thereby effects a replacement. Perhaps it depends on the situation?

Someotherguy,

I cannot say whether it is indeed what you call a "shapeshifter" because this means that at given times we can see them furtively. I'm sure there are quite a few such possessed people (cloned or natural born) which we have a harder time detecting, except by their most revealing behavior which is invariably grossly inhuman.

What has me also concerned is the variable extent or degree of possession at different times, which can fool us into thinking that somebody is NOT "taken over" because they sometimes revert to their original identity, before re-becoming possessed by something very distasteful.

What we may concur is that such entities are not widely accepted as being real, but merely figments of imagination, for this simple reason that we cannot SEE them. If there were some method of electromagnetic detection, a technique for mental or emotional signal identification, then at last those who have observed obvious patterns of possessed behaviors would no longer be considered to have over active imaginations.

Beyond identifying who has been cloned, more importantly because clones may only be a small proportion of the overall phenomena, we must focus our attention to finding technological means of detecting an Alien presence in people. Churches have exorcised people for this reason, using their own array of detection methods which are systematically repudiated by empirical scientists because they can find no material proof of a spiritual phenomenon. Medical doctors routinely lock up people who are IN CONFLICT with what they perceive to be outside entities trying to control their mind and emotions. But these are the people who RESIST. The real danger is those who SURRENDER and give total power over themselves and over others to such beings.

Beyond orgone generators and exorcism we must also find a more reliable and verifiable means of ejecting the inhumanity from humans. Efforts must be made to assist people with perspective over their life destiny and the existence of such a struggle here on Earth. But also it would greatly help if there were a simple testing process which could reveal whether each individual is truly autonomous or acts more like Mr Smith in the movie The Matrix.

Why would today's prominent people look like yesterday's prominent people?

It's also possible that a particular entity wants DNA from its past incarnation(s) to be used to create its "shell." Maybe it has a certain look it likes to manifest.

This brings to the forefront of our research on Clones that it is possible that either entities wish to recover for a second use the body and appearance that they are already familiar with, a former human they had previously "Possessed". Or worse yet, that these former leaders from remote periods of history were ALREADY CLONES back in those days! They would be "reissued" just like you would have a new jacket made that looked just like the old one you used to feel comfortable wearing.

My personal feeling is that a war has been waged against the people & animals of this Earth by a dark, outside influence. It's really messed up that these beings "hide" themselves from detection. But I guess I am projecting my value system onto these beings...

There is definitely a strong destructive force which, lacking a better description, we may call EVIL. It is bent upon the destruction of humanity and any other feeling organisms, and works against our very essence and aspirations. Is there A BEING, are there LEGIONS of beings, what are they and what can we do to defend ourselves, it is high time this subject be brought into MAINSTREAM active investigation.

The ghettos of spirituality and religion, which have been created to separate these essential aspects of human existence from the rest of our lives, do not suffice as the only place for such inquiry. We must use all the methods, tools and techniques at our disposal to analyze this situation from as many perspectives as possible. And even if this is primarily a spiritual battle for our souls, control and full individual possession over our minds, emotions and bodies is an important place to wage our own battle, enforcing humanity in all our endeavors.

It is also interesting to note that there has been a very heavy and fastidious international program to brainwash the population and make us ready victims for mind control. This is officially supported by the above referenced Tavistock Institute mind control program which was spearheaed by Aleister Crowley, a man who fancied himself the Anti-Christ and called himself 666. He fostered the Evil demon possession through his apprentice Adolf Hitler with short term consequences such as the Holocaust (meant to bring forth the Satanist's Helter Skelter unleashing Legions of demons on Earth). The longer term consequences of this Demonic enterprise was carried forth by Aleister Crowley's own Satanic Sex Magick Child born of his mistress Pauline Pierce, namely Barbara Pierce Alias Barbara Bush, the wife of United States President 41 and mother of United States President 43.

The longer range consequences of this Satanic battle to destroy our souls and possess our minds and bodies, is the extension of the Nazi occult project to take over the world by using the Nazi military intelligence apparatus, the Abwehr in virtually intact and unchanged form to create what was touted as the American Gestapo: The CIA.

Nazi Plot to Destroy America and Establish the Thousand Year Reich = NEW WORLD ORDER

It should come as no surprise that Crowley's son in law, George H. W. Bush would go on to become the head of this secret organization, called the Secret Service. It was designed and intended from the onset to continue and further the ambition of Crowley, behind the mask of the Nazi (3) Thousand Year Reich: Total destruction of HUMANITY and the takeover of our Earth by Alien Ghouls.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
For those who remain unconvinced, despite considerable evidence to Hitler being chosen by British Military Intelligence Agent Aleister Crowley with the assistance of American military records provided graciously to him at that time, that Hitler was chosen, trained, brainwashed, possessed and "handled" by Aleister Crowley for Satanic Occult purposes. Hitler spent the fall of 1912 and spring of 1913 at his brother Alois' house in Liverpool where Crowley possibly brought him into the fold - here is a photgraph of them together during the Nazi buildup:

MAN IN BLACK Satanist Handler Aleister Crowley (with black hat) standing behind mind controlled demon possessed Adolf Hitler in 1938 at Nuremberg

Man in Black next to Aleister Crowley

There is also considerable evidence that Barbara Pierce was born as the illegitimate child of Pauline Pierce who was one month pregnant through Satanist Sex Magick with Aleister Crowley before returning from France to the United States where her betrayed husband awaited her. She was conceived during a Satanic Ritual where Demons were invoked to POSSESS HER SEED AND EGG = her life was dedicated to the DEVIL.

Was Aleister Crowley Barbara Bush's Father?

Crowley with daughter Barbara Pierce alias Barbara Bush current head of the Satanist Nazi Continuum

Threat drawn on my building before the Man in Black Anthrax attack which required intensive medical treatement by a leading toxicology institute

Anthrax Attack by Man in Black

Satanist Crowley and the Illuminati Pyramid

ALEISTER CROWLEY: THE MOST WICKED MAN THAT EVER LIVED STILL GUIDES THE COURSE OF AMERICA

There is a clear connection between Satanic possession, Alien Greys, CIA MK ULTRA Mind Control, Media and Entertainment Brainwashing, the Secret Services, The Bush DVD NAZI Continuum, Masonic Occult Societies and the Cloning of our Political Leaders.

Cloning is just ONE manifestation of the INFESTATION of Earth by these malevolent beings, using ruse and disguise to infiltrate all circles of power and belief systems. We must WAKE UP and GET SMART !

GS

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
HUMOROUS INTERLUDE

There is a humorous website making light of what we are witnessing, which is a healthy reaction to unmitigated corruption and indecency. It's heading is:

Fear is back -> President Evil: Apocalypse 2005

Somehow we made it 5 years beyond its published Apocalyptic Date, possibly because Cloned Leaders aren't nearly as smart as they are nasty?

Millions are Horrified !!!

Chucky Dolls

Everyone in the news media keeps saying that Bush and Co. are unquestionably well-meaning dumbbells who are simply in well over their pointy little heads. Liberals and conservatives alike are in lockstep regarding this question of basic intent; Clinton's been on tv lately criticizing the policies of the neocons, but always with the gentle caveat that they are surely doing their best, and he just has to admire their tenacity and tactics and party discipline and all this other #... who the hell ever praises Hitler for his political genius or his arguably extremely patriotic fervor? Who gives the Nazis their "props" for such "admirable" military discipline? WHO???

Even a good and noble man like Michael Moore seems to feel this insatiable need to opine that he's sure the president is doing his best, that he's not an evil man, just a misguided, mumbling, bumbling, blithering fool.

Everyone in America seems to want to pretend they possess a level of prescience, of amazing omnipotence when it comes to this question; every authoritative voice, even the dissenting ones, believe they can actually see into the night-dark hearts and souls of our soulless, heartless present leaders, based apparently on their ability to act, for the most part, with some reasonable degree of civility in their public lives act being the key word here.

Me, I just can't agree. Wish I could, but I can't.

Serial killers. Delusional, maniacal, cannabalistic madmen, the whole lot of 'em.

John Ashcroft is a peurile sexless scowling High Inquisitor. Donald Rumsfeld is a soulless golem. Dick Cheney is the very image of ol' Man Potter from "It's a Wonderful Life", radiating his inner illness and ugliness like a blinding cloak of many unhappy colors... and our 'president' is a nightmare Chucky-doll, crass and ignorant and utterly conscienceless, the perfect evil puppet to end all evil puppets. [...]

I must say, both as a horror writer/artist and lifelong fan, these guys are without question scarier than the most frightening horror movie or work of dark fiction you could possibly name. [...]

They are remaking us, don't you see?... like Invasion of the Body Snatchers, only no pods this time... and that's what's got us fooled, we were expecting pods! [...]

The point is that we are in the hands of the enemy, and they are not really as alien as we might like to imagine when we think of Pure Evil. We like to dramatize the big E, to imagine it looking very different than our own frightened faces... but that is Evil's only true face. [...]

Nope, no alien radiation or mind-control beam from the planet Neptune; no virulent biological nerve agent ala Jacob's Ladder or 28 Days Later; no hideous alien larvae attached to the base of the spine, frenetically humping your r-complex as it whispers sweet nothings into your ear... no ancient Pazuzu talismans or icons, no pods, no Manchurian mind-wash necessary.

Just a bunch of comfort-addicted morons masturbating like drooling demons to the latest gut-churning episode of CSI: Especially Grisly & Close-up Victims Unit.

We are becoming the devils we fear. Very soon, we will be the Chucky-Dolls.

Millions are Horrified!!! Chucky-Dolls

Interestingly, the author D.X. Stone makes similar statements to those the Clone Conspiracy has lead us to make:

"[they] believe they can actually see into the night-dark hearts and souls of our soulless, heartless present leaders, based apparently on their ability to act, for the most part, with some reasonable degree of civility in their public lives - act being the key word here."

These observations which millions of people have made regarding our current leaders are in synch with those in this thread and, for the most part, correspond to our assumptions regarding the "possession" or the forms of mind control exercised on our Cloned Leaders.

"I must say, both as a horror writer/artist and lifelong fan, these guys are without question scarier than the most frightening horror movie or work of dark fiction you could possibly name."

This declaration refers to a dominant EVIL presence which cannot be seen in its origins or reasoned motivation. So the author has ruled out what cannot be seen or proven: determining that it is NOT an Alien invasion or a demonic possession, despite it having all appropriate appearances and symptoms to form such a conclusion.

His presumption that what we are witnessing emanates from each and everyone's OWN Evil, which originates in our very being, means that YOU are the problem here. I beg to differ, because while this Evil may enter our minds, hearts and souls, it is NOT us: we can dissociate ourselves from it and wrestle away its control in a courageous struggle to regain self rule. It is highly unlikely that any spontaneously emerging internal Evil within each person could have led to the creation of an ARMADA of Clones or their systematic coordination as instruments of power. That stems from something far beyond any spontaneous eclosion of Ill intent.

And if you want an extra laugh about our Cloned Leaders, here's a fun snippet about Dick Cheney and his own Clones:

Cheney Unearthed from Underground New Orleans

[edit on 5-2-2010 by Getsmart]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join