It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange greenish "goo" on skin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is actually a repost of - or rather, a "redirect" to - an ancient thread of mine that for some reason seems locked, so I cannot bump it.

Strange sticky substance on skin

And since it hasn't been solved or even remotely explained, I thought I'd give it another spin.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I read it.

Some pictures would be useful, but i have no idea what it might be.

Snap some pics and upload them, so the e-doctors can get to work

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by K-Raz

Oh... that happened more than a year ago.

Anyway, thank you for reading - and for replying.

Maybe there is somebody who has experienced the same thing, which is why I thought of "reviving" this thread.

As a matter of fact, there was a reply, about a blackish substance.
It could be the same, for all I know.

P.S. Oh, and just for the record: I placed it in this forum as a "medical issue" - not as a "medical conspiracy".

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
A few questions:

Were they wearing shorts and short sleeves or tank tops?
Did they purchase anything from the supermarket?

I'm thinking that they accidentally rubbed some syrup or glue or fruit drippings from fresh produce which was probably clear and it attracted stuff and darkened and finally showed up.

I've had something similar happen to me and that is all I could figure it to be. It was very difficult to remove, sort of reminded me of the glue on the back of item stickers from stores. My Dad thought it was tree sap though I hadn't been around any trees that day. But it was summer and I was dressed in shorts and tank and they showed up on an arm and above the knee, and I had gone to the super market for my Mom, so that is all I could figure, that it was something from the store.

Just my 2 cents,

STM

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Hey, thanks for replying!

Their limbs were all covered up (both wore pants and long sleeves).
I am assuming they did go to the supermarket - separately - simply because that's what they do practically every day; but they did not go shopping together. (That much I know because one of the goo-girls was actually here right now.
)

It IS puzzling, isn't it?

I am glad to hear that it happened to another person (and that it also looked like "tree sap" to someone).

I'll keep you informed if anything new comes up.

new topics

top topics

join