It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta - Propoganda in full force on H1N1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
All day yesterday, the news channels in Atlanta were talking about Swine flu and how dangerous it is. How 1,000 people have died from it, they even broke into a college football game with the breaking story that a National Emergency has been declared.

The news anchor was out of breath as he delivered the report.

Last night, on the evening news, they had a 5 MINUTE report on the vaccine and how it was being given out for free at a local clinic.... the news report show a line 3 to 4 people wide by about 200 to 300 yards LONG... tons of people are falling for this.

This morning, they showed a line at another clinic in a different county, about the same size.

People interviewed just state, "I've heard the swine flu is deadly and I want to protect my children".

Who's going to be held responsible if this vaccine causes damage to all these people? Why is the MSM and Gov't hyping this so hard? Aren't there other diseases out there with a much higher mortality rate that we need to be worried about other than a flu?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
They are hyping it so hard because it has the opportunity to become something very, very problematic.

Since no one has any sort of immunity built up to H1N1 (its a new strain) the bug is like a kid in a virtual candy store, it can run rampant, and infect everyone and anyone it wants.

Pretty much everyone in the US will come in contact with the virus, and most everyone will come down with some form of the H1N1 flu.

Logically, the more people you infect, the more people are going to die. So logically, if H1N1 is going to infect more people than seasonal flu, it's also going to kill more people than seasonal flu.

The vaccine is being pushed for the simple reason of this: If the pandemic gets bad, and I mean real bad, as in killing nearly 10% of infected people, and the gov't did not try to vaccinate against it, people would be at the white house doorstep wanting to inoculate every politician themselves for not doing anything to save the people of the country.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by retroviralsounds

Point me to the research that says 10% of people infected with the swine flu are going to die.

Why don't you spend some time on this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The swine flu scare is hoax, backed by billions of dollars of profit.

History already has told us what the swine flu can do, since the 1918 people has gotten immune to the flu, the last two outbrake were in 1960s and 1976 both of them came and went with only deaths and paralysis when the big pharma introduced the vaccine.

Now billions are more at stake because of profits.

Like I said millions of already had the swine flu in the US since March, but now the big pharma and the government backing is pushing for the vaccine.

I was already here in the 60s, I was here in the 70s, many already are immune to it.

The only way the swine flu will mutate is with tampering and that will be something that only big pharma or the government can do.

I will wait until next year to see the results of such hurried and untested mass vaccination on the population, I will be very interested on what the unborn and the children results of the mass vaccination will be after the side effects.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
QUOTE: The swine flu scare is hoax, backed by billions of dollars of profit.

Every day of every week, reps from Big Pharmas come to doctors's offices, bringing whole dinners for every member of the staff from Ruby Tuesdays, Olive Garden, etc. Most offices have 20 employees. They LOVE to see the drug reps come.

The reps host dinners in 5 star restaurants and invite physicians. The reps have given docs certificates to play golf, tickets to concerts,, etc. A lot of this has slowed down, but the daily "free" meals continue. Of course, they bring their product, too, and stock the shelves.

Seems to me that this $$ could be better spent. Yet the drug reps keep on bringing that food.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by drclifford

How the swine flu escalated? my friend you are so right is not funny, this nation is so run by capitalistic pigs is no funny, somebody got the great idea of letting the swine flu escape in Mexico where the health care standards are not as good as in the US to cause the mass pandemic we have right now.

The truth the death rates in Mexico were no as high at the end as advertised.

But that didn't stop the big pharma from pushing and manufacturing with big money the agenda that is pushing the mass vaccination for profits today.

Still, people didn't wanted the vaccine, big pharma soon found out that their initial investment were facing a death wall with people been adamant to the vaccination.

So this time around the target group went from the elderly and young adults to pregnant women an children with young adults lagging behind, specially those that history have not touched when the last outbrake in the 1976.

Short memories can be worked out better with scaremongering.

Now the president itself is backing up the big pharma hoax with a national emergency.

Now people will be scare enough to give away their children and the unborn to this mass vaccination.

like I keep repeating myself, I wll wait to see the results.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I pointed out something interesting in another thread- where it seems the virus attacks the brain first (first thing that usually happens is headaches)- And I realized something... If the vaccine has additives in it that ALSO cause some sort of brain trauma/ damage/ ect- doesn't this just leave a door for the virus to go have playtime? It just seems if you weaken a spot- then you just opened the door for the virus to do as it wants to... or was programmed to do... or something.

I'm not saying this is what's happening, but some have to admit- it sure LOOKS like it. Anyone who's an actual medical professional of some sort want to chime in, or tell me where I went wrong with this line of thought?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Ask anybody that had the swine flu what the symptoms are, if you had the regular flu you will know how it feels.

Nothing new unless you have underlying medical problems as with the regular flu, or you get tamiflu or other antiviral medication with side effects, something the medical community is no telling when the deaths from "swine flu or seasonal flu" is counted, nobody wants to tell if the death had any other treatments and if the death is the results from the complications of related treatments.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
virus attacks the brain first (first thing that usually happens is headaches)-

Interesting but you know I am one of those that get headaches every time I get either the regular cold, sinus infection or flu, that is one of the symptoms I get every single time, headaches.

So for me its going to be hard to figure out if my brain is been attacked by something else.

Still if you read the side effects of tamiflu and the swine flu additives they also cause neurological problems.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by retroviralsounds

Still waiting on a link to that study that claims a 10% mortality rate.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

The 10% mortality rate is for those with pre-existing conditions.

Athsma, hepatitis, emphysema etc

Chances are if you have no pre-existing conditions you would be fine.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

He didn't say pre-existing conditions, he said:

Originally posted by retroviralsounds
....If the pandemic gets bad, and I mean real bad, as in killing nearly 10% of infected people

I have seen NO research that states that this flu is nearly this deadly, this statement is sensationalistic.

Couple with this statement, he's basically saying that 30,000,000 Americans are going to die.

Originally posted by retroviralsounds
Pretty much everyone in the US will come in contact with the virus, and most everyone will come down with some form of the H1N1 flu.

[edit on 10/25/2009 by Finalized]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

He didn't say pre-existing conditions

Thats fine. I am just pointing out where that mortality rate comes from.

Couple with this statement, he's basically saying that 30,000,000 Americans are going to die.

It could happen.

I have seen NO research that states that this flu is nearly this deadly, this statement is sensationalistic.

Thats because the flu itself is not all that deadly, but coupled with another condition could become life threatening.

Not to mention flu shots that contain small amounts of mercury, which retain a shelf life within your body.

The secret to staying healthy is to stay away from these things.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I think you and I are on the same side of this

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

The biggest target group asthma sufferers, why is this? because incredibly for the last two generations the asthma has been steadily on the rise.

Yes children from otherwise healthy parents and grandparents are now asthma sufferers.

Young adults become asthma sufferers to some degree also.

Autoimmune system diseases are on the rise.

Any disease that affect the upper respiratory system like the seasonal flu and swine flu even a common cold will have devastating complications into the growing segment of the nation that are now asthma sufferers or have any auto immune deficiencies.

Overall healthy people that have no problem with regular colds or flu will have not problem with swine flu either.

But as usual even the most healthier can get a bout of pneumonia or bronchitis during a cold or flu.

Even I had bronchitis once and didn't even knew until the doctor told me.

I was breathing fine, interesting.

One big question is why our children are becoming asthmatics a the generations goes on.

Nobody wants to answer that one.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I think it is because of the increased # of vaccines that we are giving our newborns (asthma and autoimmune diseases).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If 1000 deaths from the swine flu is considered deadly, I wonder how they view the common flu that kills 35,000 - 40,000 yearly in the US ?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

One big question is why our children are becoming asthmatics a the generations goes on.

Nobody wants to answer that one.

Right. This IS the big question.
The respiratory illnesses have gone through the roof -
and have made some bodies ripe for anything that might come along.
This IS the question that no one is asking -
what is causing this constant attack on our immune systems -
and the immune systems of animals - especially in the lungs?
Something is.
How convenient to have the swine flu to blame it on.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by spinkyboo]

new topics

top topics

join