It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About TK :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
TK : Telekynesys...

This is another post where I'll try to explain a few stuff of TK.

So, let's go. I don't mind if you believe or not, I do TK. But...

This is how I feel the things :

TK is easier applied to objects in motion. Why ? Because the mass of an object in motion is lighter than the mass of a static object : EG Einstein theories : E=MS so M=E/S where E : Energy M : Mass S : Speed.

TK is also easier to apply to objects charged with Energy. I've started to develloping my TK/MK (MicroKynesys) abilities by excercizing with a plasma lamp (Picture)...

I tell you this because I don't like the approch of some sites on the web who pretend to learn Psi-abilities, but are only interested by your money.

The plasma lamp technic is not easy to find, sure, because you wont know at the begining where to focus you're mind.

Also, you need to find the right focusing rate. If you are too concentrate you will obtain no results, if you are not enought, idem.

That's why before learning Psychics powers, one must learn meditation. Like said Buddha, mind is like a sitar cord, and the musician must find the correct tension to get the cord sound right.

Universe is not senseless, there's a reason why you should start by the meditation practice to be councious.

Psychic powers are not to be use by uncouncious persons.

Okay, I stop here for today, soon (if tomorrow I'm still alive
), I will tell you more about the other kynetic technics.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i don�t get that. "TK is easier applied to objects in motion" how the hell the know if your moving the thing if its already moving. and how can you practice tk if you�re unconscious? don�t mean to be ignorant.

mrq

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm equally confused...
Is it easier because it's already got momentum, and all you're required to change is it's direction? You don't have to supply the initial energy to get it from still to moving?
Also, is there such a thing as a stationary object? Surely everything is moving, relative to something, somewhere. Even if you are not moving, and the thing you're trying to move (TK) is not moving, the planet it and you are on is moving. No?
Please explain it in simpler terms, if you please. I'm quite confused, as you can clearly see

Lastly, as Kode said, how can you know if you're moving the thing if it's already moving? If your intent is to make it travel in a circular path, and it then does so, how do you know it wasn't already going to do that?

Thanks for your patience!!!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
read carrie by stephen king i has a basic over veiw

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
When I am about to sleep things sometimes float and fall when I snap out. Also, this post tripped me out. It is getting harder for me now

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
you have ot do what works for you.

Psychologist theorise that there are 8 different types of intellingences, so God only knows how you vies things, and how you picture things affects how you perform. (I suspect that, in some of the following fields, some people use a small amount of psychich augmentation, though not consciously, and it really isn't strong enough, noramlly to bring attentiont to itself.

Gardner uses eight different criteria to judge whether a candidate ability can be counted as an intelligence

1. potential isolation by brain damage
2. existence of savants, prodigies, and other exceptional individuals
3. an identifiable core set of operations--basic kind of information-processing operations or mechanisms that deal with one specific kind of input
4. a distinctive developmental history, along with a definite set of "end-state" performances
5. an evolutionary history and evolutionary plausibility
6. support from experimental and psychological tasks
7. support from psychometric findings
8. susceptibility to encoding from a symbol system...
According to his definition, a core operation is a basic information processing mechanism--basically, something (like a neural network) in the brain that takes a particular kind of input or information and processes it. In Frames of Mind and his more recent writings on the naturalist intelligence, Gardner asserted that each intelligence should have one or more of the following core operations: Intelligence Core Operations / Linguistic syntax, phonology, semantics, pragmatics / Musical pitch, rhythm, timbre / Logical-mathematical number, categorization, relations /
Spatial accurate mental visualization / mental ,transformation of images / Bodily-kinesthetic control of one's own body, control in handling objects / Interpersonal awareness of others' feelings, emotions, goals, motivations/ Intrapersonal awareness of one's own feelings, emotions, goals, motivations / Naturalist recognition and classification of objects in the environment

God only know how this affects what you do, and I haven't seena study on it yet...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
jlc163 is right. I can hardly explain more. Psi abilities are hard to explain, I think it's a sort of "data-protection" made by God or some Universes forces (What ancient peoples used to called Gods), to prevent psychics powers to fall in evil hands. that's a personnal opinion.

i can just tell you that :

"how the hell the know if your moving the thing if its already moving. and how can you practice tk if you�re unconscious?"

Simple : The body or object is still in motion but it's motion is derivated by the TK energy applied...

Look, I don't know why but you can't move a body or an object with you're mind energy if this object is too heavy. There are some physical and psi abilities work under these physical laws.

Take a look at these videos seen on Psipog.org....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I'm sorry, I'll have to take a few time yet to thinking about you're questions a finding an answer.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
Psi abilities are hard to explain, I think it's a sort of "data-protection" made by God or some Universes forces (What ancient peoples used to called Gods), to prevent psychics powers to fall in evil hands.

Psi abilities may be difficult to explain, but they should be fairly simply to prove or disprove. I personally choose to believe these things are possible, however I've not seen any evidence proving that.

You mentioned that objects that are too heavy can't be moved and its easier to move objects in motion. The plasma ball you described is a little too random for my tastes though, I don't feel it proves TK ability. Would you be able to move a small pendulum? That way it would be a light object in motion, but the path would be easily predictable if the pendulum is a attached to a fixed stationary point and any derivation from that path could be more easily recorded. Any thoughts?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Yes, pendulum. I'm sorry I've forget that. It's easier to move a pendulum than to control the energy on a plasma ball.

But plasmaball is interessant to learn how to focus you're mind on the target.

Also, err..., I'll try to explain you another thing about psi abilities.

Some people have more "affinities" with some types of energies forms and elements.

For example, the pendulum and some other objects are electromagnetic charges.

In my case, my "affinities" are more oriented on elements (Fire, Water, Wind...). Not only these elements but I have some problems with magnetism.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
Some people have more "affinities" with some types of energies forms and elements.

For example, the pendulum and some other objects are electromagnetic charges.

In my case, my "affinities" are more oriented on elements (Fire, Water, Wind...). Not only these elements but I have some problems with magnetism.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

Thanks. I'm interested in learning more about this and look forward to hearing what you have to say. How did you discover your abilities?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
i couldn't find that video, but i found laurie on pandorabots. cool. at last, i have found someone to have a good chat to.

www.pandorabots.com...

new topics

top topics

join