It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black suit + red tie = Satanist?!?!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Red and Black have always been 2 of my favourite colors, well black is my fav, like dark shades of colors.

So red and black means I am inherently evil?

Well ATS colors are Red and Black, so obviously they are connected, lol, what a conspiracy. In reality, I am one of their ordained priests, I just mostly sacrifice babies to the Darklords of ATS and give a few hail satans for good measure.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Here is a statue of Billy Graham in Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in New York City. Billy couldn't possibly be serving Satan, could he...?!?!?!

Here is Jay Leno, this guy is such an obvious Satanist.

What colours was he wearing when he appeared on the Simpsons?

If you�re right every cardinal in the Catholic religion is a Satanist. Doubtful��.

Who do you think this guy serves? Pope John Paul 2:

This Bent Crucifix is "... a sinister symbol, used by Satanists in the sixth century, that had been revived at the time of Vatican Two. This was a bent or broken cross, on which was displayed a repulsive and distorted figure of Christ, which the black magicians and sorcerers of the Middle Ages had made use of to represent the Biblical term 'Mark of the Beast'. Yet, not only Paul VI, but his successors, the two John-Pauls, carried that object and held it up to be revered by crowds, who had not the slightest idea that it stood for anti-Christ."

By the way, here's Bush at one of his finer monents:

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Mountain Man]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I wear a black suit and a red tie anytime that I have to dress up. Does that make me a satanist? No. Its just a good choice of colors that go together. It's more of a fashion statement then a sign of satanism. I believe your case is busted.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
your right mountian man, i reackon these things get up in the morning n think " yep i think i'll show my support for satan today and put on my black suit and red tie". its terrible fashion whatever. and you know what i would think again about thoses catholics. even the pope himself these days doesnt think much of his own bunch. tekno88, dosnt mean your evil but does mean you got no fashion sense. (shudder)

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
And good guys wear white?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Actually, good guys wouldn't wear anything, since it was only when Satan tricked Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden that humans had to start wearing cloths.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yeah, who needs clothes, not like adam and eve or any other human would've needed clothing to survive the elements, right?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Adam and Eve didn't need clothing because God was taking care of them. But when God threw them out of the garden they had to survive on their own, just like you and I have to.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So if Adam and Eve where the only humans... Who the heck did Cain go off and marry?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
It has nothing to do with satanism, a lot of people wear black suits and red ties. One of my teachers at college wears and black suit and a red tie, but he is a catholic.

Ya, maybe a catholic satanist!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Arnold Schwarzenegger

with Robert Schuler: what's wrong with this picture???

Who the heck did Cain go off and marry?

I don't know, never heard about it. Do you think that is the broken link in the bible chain?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I find this "answer" to my question to be funny.

www.dwightchapel.org...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Ya, maybe a catholic satanist!

lol somehow i highly doubt it

My reaction when i saw this thread

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by infinite]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mountain Man
Adam and Eve didn't need clothing because God was taking care of them. But when God threw them out of the garden they had to survive on their own, just like you and I have to.

Adam and Eve didn't wear clothes because they were innocent and there was no need to hide themselves, no shame in seeing eachothers bodies.

Only after the fruit was eaten and they felt ashamed did they start to cover themselves...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Adam and Eva ate from the tree of knowledge, with one bite, humans gain knownledge of good and evil. They released that they were butt naked also

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I could wear a black shirt with red gothic print that reads "i am a satanist" and not be one. The only thing that determins if you are a satinist is yourself, don't judge a book by its cover.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
So if Adam and Eve where the only humans... Who the heck did Cain go off and marry?

Why, an ape-woman, of course. You see, creationists and evolutionists are both right!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Yeah lets completly ignore chromosones, ever breed a dog with a cat?

let me know how that goes.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Yeah lets completly ignore chromosones, ever breed a dog with a cat?

let me know how that goes.

I did hear that some fat kid cross breed an elephant and a pig.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I am sure human/ape sex has been attempted.

I mean after all there are pig#as in the world, no ape boy.

We do have bat boy though...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join