It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent 2 hour & 48 minutes Jordan Maxwll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Profound video. Well worth the 2 hours and 48 minutes.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Probably the best Maxwell interview I have yet to see... this guy is a pioneer and deserves much good karma. Viva Le Jordy! and thank you Kerry and Bill!

[edit on 21-10-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I've watched about 30-45 minutes and I can't help but wonder... Why didn't Project Camelot show the same kind of civility and professionalism to Dr. Greer as they did this Maxwell guy? At least Dr. Greer has brought the testimonies concerning UFOs, 'aliens', 'free-energy' from 100+ fairly reliable and trustworthy people as evidence, yet so far all I've heard from Maxwell is his own personal speculations of tenuous plots and conspiracies linked in symbolism.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Before I start, this is all quite new to me and was the first time I had heard of him and any of his theories. I am not new to this whole subject, just him.

His theories seem to contradict most others I have read and heard about. Others ideas of this whole subject, whilst quite outlandish at times, are somewhat believable but Maxwell's seem to be right on the cusp of fiction. Now I am not saying that he is "full of it" or anything, I am just wanting to know if he is on his own with this or his ideas are accepted amongst his peers?

He mentioned many other people in his interview and I have noted them all down, I will do some searching when I have the time.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This video has already been posted , or at least I am pretty sure it has already been posted . I will look for the link ... yes here it is www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I have just finished this and to be completely honest his ideas are so outlandish they are extremely unbelievable. They would make a great movie, but he seems to believe everything he hears on both TV and word of mouth. I am sure he is a great guy and seems to completely believe what he is saying but seriously - "there is an underground palace under the Vatican with reptile aliens" that was where I completely shut off!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Sorry to be the negative one here. I do think JW's info. is certainly praise worthy, but I absolutely can't stand Jordan Maxwell. I don't like his outlandish, word-of-mouth sourcing, I don't like the slow, retarded way he talks, and I don't like how he over-dramatizes every event he has experienced. It makes it all seem like its for entertainment rather than simple fact sharing.

On his last C2C interview Jordan mentioned that he had been 'threatened' by the Illuminati numerous times for sharing what he knows. When asked by George Noory what he meant be 'threatened', Maxwell replied in a cryptic, spooky tone, "...oh, I got some reeeeeeeeally strange phone calls in the middle of the night...", and left it at that.

Well, I am over (BLEEEPING) whelmed, Mr. Maxwell.

I can imagine the illuminati-hitman's sniper rifle scope aimed impeccably 100 yrds away at the window of the cluttered one bedroom apt of Mr. Maxwell: the NWO's WORST fear.

Carry on, gentlemen...That is all.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Here is another excellent Jordan Maxwell Video.

Its all about Balance really, is it not.

I can almost hear Madam Blavatsky giggling proudly at our Jordanus Maximus.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I usually ignore camelot vids, but to see jordan, who i like speak, is good.

Nice find.

top topics

join