It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Information

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
So at the moment i'm being monitored by the government. The USA government. I live in New Zealand. There will at least be some Americans floating around.

They send me text messages direct to mind along with full motion video and images. They also have voice capabilities.

I'll post in this thread some of the texts that they send me and hopefully the context though that is often hard.

For my first little bit of inside information.

One of them spoke to me. He said he had just been shown Extra Terestrials.

This is a government employed person. So the government has knowledge of Extra Terestrials. He could of been lying but don't know.

The end.

I'll post some texts as I get them.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Oh another one of these

Ok, so you've been here 2 years and you decide to bring this to light now, all of a sudden?

Really why do all people that are being stalked by the government expose themelves by posting on the worlds biggest conspiracy forum? Pretty stupid

[edit on 21/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
My first guess: side effect of taking the H1N1 flu shot.
My second guess: mad cow disease in a hamburger.
My third guess: lives too close to a glue factory.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by leeda

Oh another one of these @@:

Ok, so you've been here 2 years and you decide to bring this to light now, all of a sudden?

Really why do all people that are being stalked by the government expose themelves by posting on the worlds biggest conspiracy forum? Pretty stupid

dunno if you're being sarcastic but..

I disagree, not about this guys integrity i think hes trolling. But if i was to disclose something on a forum it would definitely be "the worlds biggest conspiracy forum".

oh i should explain why since i wont be coming back to this post. basically more people would be willing to believe me here than on CNN.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Bringer]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bringer

reply to post by leeda

Oh another one of these @@:

dunno if you're being sarcastic but..

I disagree, not about this guys integrity i think hes trolling. But if i was to disclose something on a forum it would definitely be "the worlds biggest conspiracy forum".

if you were being followed by these guys and surveiled, im pretty sure youd want to be in hiding and as low profile as possible, other wise they might kill u and or hurt you family. i highly doubt posting here would help u stay secure. only reason to post then would be knowing they are going to kill you, so that someone knows your story. if this tuff is legit, the PTB would OBVIOUSLY be watching this site to find who they needed to find....im sure they have the tech to do so ....

*edit to put my words under the quote box not in it, lol

[edit on 21-10-2009 by chrisd250]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
we told you not to tell anyone.... prepare to face the consequences. Check your frontal lobe i just sent a big file. Did your pineal gland update its virus deffinition today????? he he he...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I would just like to remind everyone:

You are welcome to be sceptical. You are NOT welcome to be rude.

Civility and Decorum are required

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
for further reading for the interested.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
so your head... Is it more like windows XP or seven, or are you a mac kind of guy

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

First and foremost you need to establish that these transmissions are verifiably from a Governmental Agency of some sort...and therein lies the challenge.

I've gone through over a decade of all sort of bizzare an inexplicable situations/scenarios...including the internal voices and mental mind games...so you're not alone in these types of experiences.

I have a few theories of my own as to "who" is behind these types of mental harassments, but for the time being I am unconvinced the ones I deal with are "Offical Government Agencies" (even though they at times claim they are such.)

Looking forward to your contributions - maybe we can piece together the mystery behind these mental invasions once and for all.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Ok Im skeptical about anything you say now

www.darcylee.com...

Considering the 2 above posts it looks like your only interested in making money and looking for attention

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Dear leeda,have you talked to a doctor about this? maybe they can help
Please talk to them about this because its important to YOU.Theres allways someone to help and maybe if you want you can stop these messages.If you want this to stop leeda then state it firmly to the Universe that this must end,Good luck to my friend,Blessings Jay

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
wow. I believe you. I truly do. honest.

the end.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This is US govt mind control. The text messages, the voices that you are hearing are from the Mind Control of the US govt.

Please see this thread

US Govt Mind Control

Mod Edit: fixed link

[edit on 11/17/2009 by TheRedneck]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeda
So at the moment i'm being monitored by the government. The USA government. I live in New Zealand. There will at least be some Americans floating around.

Alrighty then. I have a few questions.

If you live in New Zealand, why would the US government be targeting you?

How long has this been going on for?

Did they tell you to post this on ATS?

They send me text messages direct to mind along with full motion video and images. They also have voice capabilities.

Is this at set times during the day, or are these videos sporadic?

One of them spoke to me. He said he had just been shown Extra Terestrials.

And so, you believe this? Did this person give you details as to where they were shown this, and what the extraterrestrials were like?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Ummm... I doubt the US Government would monitor you. They're in the middle of crisis themselves. Unless you have something they want. Like knowledge? Or maybe in the past your ancestors got into trouble with the US Government. But I doubt they're really spying on youl. It might be someone pranking you.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

If you live in New Zealand, why would the US government be targeting you?

Short answer is don't know. They experiment on me. People have even used me to sit some sort of test that they have. So far 2 people got an A and last night someone got a B though I thought it was a C myself if i'm guessing correctly in what their testing.

There is the September 11th thing that happened. Click Here. If I could play the phone call for people they would understand alot more.

Also refer HERE as to the reward I asked for though this thread is poor like most my posts. There's like maybe 10 songs.

How long has this been going on for?

It started in about feb/march 2008.

Did they tell you to post this on ATS?

No

Is this at set times during the day, or are these videos sporadic?

It's usually when I goto bed or am awake in bed in the morning. A high pitching wining sound plays in my ear which is associated with the technology though i have received pictures and text and audio at many various locations.

And so, you believe this?

He seemed pretty genuine. He had a nice voice. Can't tell.

Did this person give you details as to where they were shown this, and what the extraterrestrials were like?

There were no other details at all apart from pretty much the sentence where he said he was shown extra terrestrials. He used the words Extra Terestrials, not aliens or any other thing there called.

www.darcylee.com...

Considering the 2 above posts it looks like your only interested in making money and looking for attention

I am 100% about the money. It's not all i'm interested in. I don't really want the/any attention but I guess it's needed for the money. I'm not getting any attention anyways. (Or money).

Texts from last night:

"Ill admit it."

I got this after thinking how badly these people had treated me and something about them not giving me money being really bad and the length of time that had passed.

I ask them for money everyday. They showed me a report once on myself most of it was blurred out but the paragraph I was shown said I had "Earned" the money.

I also got the word paralysed. Don't know what this meant, guessing I was talking to a paralysed person.

I also got a 10 sec movie of someone running.

The End.

wow. I believe you. I truly do. honest.

the end.

What I say is the truth no matter how poor I write and talk. At least interogate me. All of what i've said is based in reality and will stand upto any fantasies anyday.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by leeda]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

www.darcylee.com...

I'll stop being about the money when I have some. I have done alot of hard work and not been paid. I live on the NZ government benefit earning NZ $270 per week or about NZ $14000 per year in the hand, thats about $9000 US dollars per year in the hand.

I live in a crappy small house, which I am way behind in the rent on, i'm not going to bother describing my house but it's terrible.

When this is not work, i'll expect not to be paid. When I have a house and enough money. When I have some.

About the attention. I don't want any attention. Just the money.

Latest video I got was following a skateboarder. Basically afterwards felt heaps more confident about skating like really educational and ingrained into me. Maybe a skate training video or something.

Also a video of looking through an astronauts eyes as the rocket takes off from earth leaving the atmosphere.

And a car video like need for speed game or something.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by leeda]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If you could post or u2u the number, im sure i could locate point of origin faster than you can type the messages here.

Hows that for your tax dollars hard at work.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The government people who monitor me hate me now. I spend all day swearing at them.

I want some money. There not going to give me any money. They cause me to suffer a hell of alot. I get alot of hate from them all the time. Alot of hate. Really evil. They say pretty horrible things.

I always constantly when i goto bed have this incredibly loud ringing in my left ear. Like really loud. It tortures me. It hurts me. They hurt me. It is technology. They lie so much.

The government owes me at least one million dollars.

Please pay me one million dollars government.

I was told that a couple of agencies were fighting over me, but that was a while ago. Don't know which agencies, they didn't say. FIGHT.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Mind control is "not out of the question" technologically.

Your posts show me (and basically everyone) that you do not take this very seriously.

I mean...there are PEOPLE IN YOUR BRAIN using EXPERIMENTAL EQUIPMENT on your BRAIN...and you come back with-

"I want a million dollars".

Yeah...sorry. As rude as I find it for you to try and "hoax" people for personal gain, I am doubly insulted that you find anyone here "dumb" enough to play along.

A million dollars for YOU!? You can't be serious...look at the shenanigans you are pulling with only a modest amount of wealth behind you...god only knows what kind of scams you may invent with a proper financial backing.

Yknow...there are hundreds of cases of what you are "claiming" happening all over the world...none of them are coming out and saying-

"alls I care about is the money"

How about (if this is true) you try caring about your health, safety (you are a whistle blower on black-op experiential technology, are you not?) and the safety of the human race who will surly be subject to this once they are done refining the tech on you.

Yeah...look..if you think this story is water-tight enough to pass a child's BS-detector, then you really have an insulting view on your fellow man's ability to "figure out lies".

Um...blatant...yes...rude? No...just blunt and honest.

Never mind looking into your other posts where you obviously lose any/all credibility you may have been born with.

BOO to you, and BOO to fooling ATS users.

Those who set forth to trick or manipulate our sacred group of "truth seekers" here, are surly an enemy to all people here.

A million dollars...give me a break. You couldn't get 40 stars from this post, never mind 40 bucks.

Go sell it on the mountain.

That is as polite as I can get with a human being who disgusts me.

Good day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join