It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice President:"It's a depression for millions of Americans"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Here you have it, straight from the horse's mouth.

He is a little cagey about using the "D" word, but near the end he does say, and I quote: "It's a depression for millions of Americans." Now, this isn't exactly saying the nation "is in a depression..." but he's not exactly denying it either, is he?

This is the closest I've ever seen someone so highly placed in government come to saying outright that a depression is underway...NOW.

[edit on 10/21/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Just another brilliant idiot with too many thoughts rolling around who lacks the ability to see how his words can be easily taken out of context.

That's not to say we're not in a depression.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think what this dipstick meant to say is millions of Americans are depressed knowing they have to listen to his idiotic statements for another 3 years.

I actually pray for Obama's safety knowing this moron would become President.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I don't know why so many people are calling biden an idiot for saying what everyone already knows. You people calling biden an idiot probably like bernanke then because he said there wasn't even a recession.

www.npr.org...

You're the real idiots.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
VP Biden does have a habit of putting his foot in his mouth, but, he's also known to actually say what he's thinking and feeling...TPTB hate that!

TBTB will construe it in another way to put words in his mouth or write this off as a ~Gaffe~

I call it real Transparency...even if some call him ~Idiotic~

It's nice to know someone there actually gets this and says so...even if it's in a round-about way...

See the story about him stepping down over the Afghanistan situation? Hmmm...

Arianna Huffington to Joe Biden: resign over Afghanistan
rawstory.com...

And no...I'm not in favor of him running this soon to be ~Banana Republic~

[edit on 10/21/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
I think what this dipstick meant to say is millions of Americans are depressed knowing they have to listen to his idiotic statements for another 3 years.

I actually pray for Obama's safety knowing this moron would become President.

considering how increasingly, the country hates and despises the current moron in charge, I think running with that guy is the best insurance policy he could think of. "hey, you wanna shoot me? ok, look who's taking my place" *thunderous sound of rifles safeties going on*

Then again, considering the pres's ego, i was wondering how biden got out of his cage and near a microphone.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I actually have a lot of respect for Biden for telling it like it is sometimes, whether intentional or not.

Hannity sure seems upset that Biden said that doesn't he? I'm not upset Biden said that. It's the truth afterall.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Is it just me or is Biden the only one in the obama administration who can tell he truth?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
Is it just me or is Biden the only one in the obama administration who can tell he truth?

That has been my observation as well.

People elected the wrong person for president.

top topics

join