It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ByteChanger - 76391

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Blah. I hate it when I get a duplicate subject message. I click my back button and my post disappears. I guess I need to be more imaginative with my subjects...

Anyway, like I previously typed...

I found this site though C2C AM. I love this place. So much to read.

I'm mainly interested in the UFO forum. But the others are very interesting also. Perhaps even more interesting.

I guess you could call me a skeptical believer. I haven't had any personal experiences. But I really love some of the videos out now.

I'm into computers, so I know a great deal of manipulation can be done. In fact, I've given up trying to 'see the string' nowadays and leave that to the professionals.

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with some of you.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to Above Top Secret. I think that you will find this website quite interesting and hopefully you will seek out truth in more than the just the UFO forum, because there is plenty to go around. Remember, DENY IGNORANCE!!!

Sincerely the King of the World.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

Thanks Kingoftheworld.

Yeah, I'm just getting used to navigating around here. It is very nicely setup I think. Especially the way good posts get flagged and starred. Then all the great posts end up on the front page! Gotta like that. That is where I'm finding new areas of interests...

In fact. I am beginning to think I have a problem. I think I've become addicted to the site. Its a tab in my browser. Forever there. Just a click away... I need a AA (ATS Anonymous) session I think.

join