It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ Problem.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Generally the people of the world know and have heard of the biblical predictions of an Anti-Christ (Either they believe it or not doesn't matter, as long as they know.) Christian ideology is much more... advertised than other religions. And what I was curious as to was to ask the community; how does somebody come along and honestly make the claim of being 'god' and a world leader without instantly labeled as the Anti-Christ? What does other religions say about this fellow, if anything?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Look how can the nwo succeed without a ruler like the anti christ?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RjKon

Easy, one word, Fear. According to the biblical account of the antichrist he comes after a great period of turmoil and makes everything perfect

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The anti-christ won't have to declare him/herself "the Messiah". Others will do that for him/her.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Daniel 8:23-25

And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the might and the holy people.

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to proper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes (Jesus); but he shall be broken without hand.

Daniel 11:36-39

And the king shall do according to his will, and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall proper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. But in his estate shall he honour the god of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

2nd Thessalonians 2:3-4

Let no man deceive you by any meanss: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshpped; so that he as god sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is god.

There are many more scriptures that give us pretty much the whole picture of how everything comes into play concerning the fulfilment of end time prophecy. The problem is, that many pastors and preachers do NOT teach their people about the fallen angels and their involvement in those prophecies.

That is where the UFO/Alien quagmire comes into play and most definitely needs to be viewed as a signal to people that we are most definitely at the end times and fulfillment of these prophecies.

Is the beast that rises up out of the sea here today. Most definitely yes. Who this person is, I will not judge, but the spirit of anti-christ has been on this earth for at least 2000 years.

I hope this helps you. When you see someone rise up that fits the description outlined here, then you will know who this person is, I just hope that more people start opening their hearts to Jesus Christ before he does come openly on the world scene.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
delusion was promised, what they will attack will be from god.
why ? because honesty (the commandment, to love god) demands to leave visions behind, and CHOOSE for or against oneness, the law is god is one, all, love one, all.
a prophet-angel will come, angels will become. And they will be eclipsed.
The antichrist is not one evil person. The antichrist is ignorance, exsisting of persons of many heights and powers.

All prophesies in the bible are symbolic.
The southern kingom are those keeping the law of god, god is one.
The northern kingdom are those who lost their way.
The others are the real beast. Beast can't reflect, ignorance.

Israel will be you if you stay growing the law,
israel was split to be curse or blessing.
The ignorant will keep the rest as long it is possible.
The cross is made by faith, but it means works = care.

The son of man are all the prophets together.
The only son is all who will be saved.
Jesus spoke from that position, not from his own prophet position
before glorification.
First those as destined, later all the rest who are joining in.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It would have to be an alien to claim to be god or a clone without a soul.

And thats right we will welcome him and if we get disclosure of aliens then that would be a perfect time to bring up this joker.

If they tell us thier aliens and thier really just human looking aliens I am not buying that bs even if some doctor says thier DNA does not match a humans.

I am not saying thier is no aliens but I really dought thier in contact with just the goverment.

What I am saying is what if they disclose and say theses are aliens but look human and then they can claim well they made us thier are GOD and given them power over the world. 1 world leader.Antichrist

But that would be one way they could do it and he will be great the first 3 1/2 yrs and then turn into a ***hole for the last 3 1/2 years of his rein. then he dies and we get peace for the few left, or he dies and 27yr starts like Nostrodomus says.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

What you quote are misinterpretations and wrong translations of Daniel.
God promised that Daniel would be sealed until the end times.

Daniel speaks of the prince (the moon), which is Michael, and means the sons together. They are the human start of what is the son of man, the total of them in glorification.
Glroification means kingdom. The king will not know the god of his forefathers because they will understand finally how the god of israël really is, the god of oneness, build by logic, because in logic, absolute truth is free or it is not absolute, and there it is one.
The moon (the sons) will be eclipsed. And gods prophet will be attacked as false,
because he will speak from a position that is allready one.

Oneness means seeing all as part of you. And no church preaching against forgiveness is part of those that will flee the mountains of judea (the southern kingdom), the mountains means wisdom, and the south kingdom are those that didn't leave god's law.

Even as the south kept the laws, they also went wrong.
Except the 2 kingdoms, and the others, who are the beast as ignorance,
there is jerusalem, the dwelling of god as one...in god all is god.

The sons are Jerusalem. and they will be surrounded.
They as king will destroy the temple. Not the antichrist.
In oneness all is holy, and new jerusalem has god written everywhere.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RjKon

There are many people who call themselves God, im not going to divert your attention to them but if thats what your after, a quick google will find you those people.

The difference with the anti christ will be that they will sit in the throne of the rebuilt temple and declare themselves to be God. Nobody has done that yet but that does not mean the person does not exist.

I have my opinions but the bible tells you to focus on the message of the bible rather than the evil because you will be fooled by it if you do.

If this interests you, read the bible and then ask about specific verses you find hard to understand, that is if you struggle.

In my opinion, the anti christ is on your tv almost daily, right now but that is just my opinion of course.

There is not long until the temple will be rebuilt either.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
ignorance cuts you off from a god that is one,
it means you sit in the temple being god for yourself.
ignorance is the god that is not one.

persons who shine, give love and say they are one with god,
they are not antichrists. People who don't care about their whole self
as one, which is the law in the bible, quran and actually in most
religions... are the ones who sit in their own temple, declaring
themselves to be god by their choices to ignore, it is not
active knowlegde but it is declaring by intentions and fruits that god is not one,
and it makes you your own god.

People who declare themselves god before they are god are not understanding yet, that oneness means all the rest is part of you, when there is real oneness you see
all the others as a part of you, and forgiveness and equality are what you bring as fruits. Those fruits are what will be judged as not from god by some others, even when those fruits are coming from Him as one.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by pasttheclouds]

join