It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 dying a week from swine flu somewhere in Kansas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I heard that 30 people were dying a week from the swine flu in my area in KS. I sam trying to get some answers and have called local health departments. No one will give me any statistics or actual numbers. It is like the health departments have no idea what is going. I also called some hospitals and got weird reactions. A reception told me she has no idea if the swine flu is widespread and that no idea how busy the hospital is?
Is this worse than what we think? We have enought to worry about why do we have to worry about this on top of everything else.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I need hard numbers and web sites. Can anyone help me disprove this?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I know this probably not true but here is the math of the situation.
30 per week would be 120 per month. If this was true every state;6000 deaths a month from HINI. That would be 18,000 in 3 months. That would be phenonmal!! IS this true? That would 72,000 a year; that is 42,000 more than the regular flu.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Disproving this will prove to be near-impossible. What you need to focus on is whether or not there is any proof for it.

I imagine you will find NONE.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
www.idemc.org...

This info comes from National Association of Radio Distress-Signalling and Infocommunications
Emergency and Disaster Information Service - EDIS
Elnok u. 1, Budapest, Hungary-1089

and I'm not sure how reliable it is but it shows only 70 confirmed cases in KS and 0 dead..

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
That is oudated. I need currents stats. It says only 2 confirmed cases in missouri.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Just a thought did you think to look in the obits of the local paper or maybe search for a gov. web site that shows death certificates.

All deaths are recorded you know.

I think probably you mis-heard somebody say there are 30 deaths a week from all causes not just the swine flu.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
looks like the site I posted is updated (10/20/09) I don't imagine every case of H1N1 is confirmed as not everyone goes to a doctor to have confirmation.

Number of deaths and suspected cases agree with other sites.

I'm sorry you are disappointed there are not more sick in KS

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I need hard numbers and web sites. Can anyone help me disprove this?

/lq22k6
Hi , data base for USA and other places . Flu trackers .

United States (US) H1N1 Fatality List (Sorted by State)

United States (US) H1N1 Fatality List (Sorted by Underlying Conditions)
U.S. Deaths sorted by reported health conditions, includes case details. "Yes" category includes any health condition reported including pregnancy. "No" category includes cases specifically reported as healthy or with no health conditions. "Unknown" category includes cases with no data available.

United States (US) H1N1 Fatality List (State Numbers)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vampira309

It says it was updated 5-02-2009. I found another link that does not contain correct information though. There are so many conflicting reports I am confused. DId you know that the swine flu is now considered an internal medicine problem? I tried to get into a Dr and she asked me my syptoms I said I had flu like symptoms. She siad you must go to an internal medicine DR. Since when is the swine flu a chronic condition? I don't have the swine flu but she stated she thought I had it. If you are known to have it in my area you are put on a list because they asked my name and siad let me look on my list. No Dr will take me because of some "supposed" black list? What the heck is going on. Has health care finally gone off the deep end?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Also no one in my area has it but when they try to get into a Dr they dr's tell them to go to the ER for flu like symptoms?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
/mwewh8
From April 2009 to September 28 2009 . 478 entries in this one . Shows all USA states . Safe link . Data base link from my above post further up thread shows many graphs / data numbers etc from onset date of pandemic early in 2009 to September 2009 , safe link to flu trackers data . Don't be alarmed , just be informed . In most countries swine flu patients will be directed to flu clinics , to keep infections away from main areas of hospitals / clinics etc .

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Keep watching these boards as we have many professional or semi, lol researchers who are getting stats better than any local authorities.

May I suggest you try and relax, do what you can for yourself and your loved ones then let this be.

You cannot make any change with fear.

This too shall pass.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The swine flu is a complete lie. They just want you to take the vaccines so whatever it is that it will do to you will go forward, and if they need to scare you so be it. Right now they can't force you to be injected with the stuff they want to put into your veins. They have to frighten you into believing that the world has the plague, the end is near, and only big brother can save you now.

yet the whole thing is a made up scam, a farce, trickery. The so called swine flu is weaker than the seasonal flu which is the real culprit here. And even that flu would be non existent if people would just stop being injected with it every year. I remember a few years back when the flu vaccines went bad and few got any. It was one of the lowest flu seasons ever.

No one is dying in Kansas of the swine flu.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yes I heard the people were inffected in this Kanasa small town by having thee nasal spray thus making them extremely ill. It is very disturbing what thee American goverment is doing to it's own people.

top topics

join