It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My search for the 1990 USAFA Chemtrail document

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

There is always the possibility of experimental flights.

But how viable would deploying sulpher dioxide be?

From your article they mention Mount Pinatubo erupting.

20 million tons of sulfur dioxide was released for 0.5 degree C temperature drop.

Not very good bang for the buck is it?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
There again in the case of Sulphur Dioxide the fact that it has been used is shows that these tests are well within the context of risk..probably not to those that know what is going on though. Is Sulphur Dioxide a Greenhouse Gas? it seems it depends on who you ask,
For;
www.harvardscience.harvard.edu...

against;
answers.yahoo.com...

Why it should not even be used;
www.statistics.gov.uk...

I thought I should readd Allseeing's quote from one of his important links,

"There are a variety of strategies, such as injecting light-reflecting particles into the stratosphere, that might be used to modify the Earth’s atmosphere-ocean system in an attempt to slow or reverse global warming. All of these "geoengineering" strategies involve great uncertainty and carry significant risks. They may not work as expected, imposing large unintended consequences on the climate system."

Kind of says it all does it not? especially the last line which is a cop-out. Never mind the climate system, they knew/know full well what they were doing was/is harmful to at least the unwitting humans=us.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by afterschoolfun
reply to post by exposethosesecrets

I found the book on microfilm at my university. I'm going to look tonight, I sent you a U2U. But maybe someone else wanted to see something specific from it... its really long but I'll look for anything juicy to upload here.

Just curious. Did you ever find the book?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by looking4truths

exposethosesecrets won't be able to answer you. He's been banned. We aren't allowed to ask why though, just so you know.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

exposethosesecrets won't be able to answer you. He's been banned. We aren't allowed to ask why though, just so you know.

Pssssst!

I suspect that "exposethesecrets" will be able to get into contact with this 'new' guy....just a guess......

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have found yet another post dealing with "Chemtrails" but it includes a quote from an official in the HAARP project,

(Barium Chemtrails
A scientist working at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base told Columbus Alive (Dec. 6, 2001) that two different chemtrails projects are currently being conducted by the U.S. military. One involves creating clouds to cool global warming.

Chemtrails are also being deployed by the Pentagon to suspend a mixture of barium stearate and fine iron particles as a temporary atmospheric antenna for conducting radio and radar waves over the horizon. The soapy stearate used to carry the airborne iron particles appears in the sky as prismatic bands of color.

Barium-iron chemtrails were reportedly used to create long range radio-and-radar "ducting" during sustained air strikes on Iraq, Kosovo, and Afghanistan. The scientist interviewed by Fitzrakis also stated that barium chemtrails are being used in conjunction with an "atmospheric heater" called HAARP in Gakon, Alaska.

HAARP's inventor Bernard Eastland told this reporter that the principal purpose of this multi-million watt weapon is to "steer the jet stream" and change the weather. His patent calls for spraying barium in the atmosphere to enhance the effects of HAARP. "Wright-Pat has long been deeply engaged in HAARP's electromagnetic warfare program," Eastlund told Columbus Alive.)

the link,
portland.indymedia.org...

While it does not say the kind of Barium used in the HAARP project, it does mention the use of Barium Stearate,(a poisoner) to make an "aerial" by the military. So now we have all this toxic "stuff" being used to change the jetstream, combat global warming/climate change and to expedite wars. It's like something out of "Dr Strangelove" and who was he based on, Dr E. Teller?

[edit on 22-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Hazelnut

Pssssst!

I suspect that "exposethesecrets" will be able to get into contact with this 'new' guy....just a guess......

If your suspicions are right, then my response was a waste of time and effort. I should have guessed that you might know more than is apparent on first blush.

It would be helpful to find out what is in that book dont you think?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

From the first time I learned about the HAARP program I suspected it was linked to the chemtrail phenomena somehow.

The more information you guys dig up the easier it becomes to understand what isn't being made public knowledge.

My uncle was once stationed at Rickenbacker AFB while my father was stationed at Wright Patterson AFB. Since they were brothers, I've heard many stories about the goings on there. None substantiated by me, just remembered. This info confirms some of those stories.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
A HOPI INDIAN Premonition of the END TIMES: "Near the day of purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky. A container of ashes might one day be thrown from the sky, which could burn the land and boil the oceans."

I first saw this quote at the end of the AMAZING movie: Koyaanisqatsi

EVERYONE MUST SEE THIS FILM! It is VERY enlightening.

Koyaanisqatsi (IPA: [ˈkɔɪɑːnɪsˌkɑːtsiː]), also known as Koyaanisqatsi: Life out of Balance, is a 1982 film directed by Godfrey Reggio with music composed by Philip Glass and cinematography by Ron Fricke.

"Cobwebs in the Sky"

Cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky.

What a very specific premonition.

[edit on (10/24/09) by AllSeeingI]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join