It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell deathbed Confessions Coast to Coast AM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Many old military staff have come forward with deathbed Confessions , at the time when their life is coming to an end . During the time in 1947 they were sworn to secrecy by the US Government but when facing the end of their life I guess priorities change.UFO investigator Don Schmitt shares deathbed confessions, witness testimony and other evidence related to the 1947 Roswell Incident.
Don schmitt has characterized Roswell as the "ultimate cold case," and has approached it like a crime investigation

Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

[edit on 20-10-2009 by gortex]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm not even gonna waist time listening to more rumours that never can be veryfied...

Unless there is authentic AUDIO and/or VIDEO from these peoples deathbeads - this is worthless..

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Im pretty sure the whole roswell subject is dead. It has been so long and all the primary witnesses are dead or have one foot in the grave. All (if any ) of the evidence discovered was or is kept secret and there will be no releasing of it, unless of course it turns out the whole thing was non ET related in which case people will not believe it.
a couple things i never got about the rosewell case.
1. It is called the roswell case when it happened closer to Corona
2. An alien craft crashes to earth with such great force that it destroys the craft that was made of what witnesses describe as an "indestructable" metal. Yet there were aliens or alien that survived the crash or were dead outside the craft depending on which story you think is real, How can you have destroyed indestructable metal and intact alien bodies?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

1. It was taken to Roswell Air Base according to the news reports at the time.

2. They said it couldn't be cut and returned to it's shape when crinkled up. Some say the craft was destroyed by lightning or crashed into another UFO as for the lightning we had nothing that could simulate it and use it as a weapon that we know about anyway so it very well could have been. As for hitting another UFO I would assume they would have had technology that could avoid each other like an auto pilot so to speak if they were indeed real in the first place.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

as for the lightning we had nothing that could simulate it and use it as a weapon that we know about anyway so it very well could have been

And yes that technology to make that was around back then.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauqx

Lieutenant Walter Haut was the public relations officer at the base in 1947, and was the man who issued the original and subsequent press releases after the crash on the orders of the base commander, Colonel William Blanchard. Haut died last year, but left a sworn affidavit to be opened only after his death. Last week, the text was released and asserts that the weather balloon claim was a cover story, and that the real object had been recovered by the military and stored in a hangar. He described seeing not just the craft, but alien bodies. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Why would Walter Haut sign a sworn affidavit before his death if he wasn't telling the truth , this in my book is quality evidence that what has been claimed to have happened at Roswell actually happened

In his affidavit, Haut stated that on July 8, 1947, following the press release he put out in the afternoon, he was taken out to a base hangar by Colonel Blanchard. There he saw an egg-shaped craft about 15 feet long and several small bodies about four feet tall with large heads. He was convinced the bodies were alien and had come from a crashed spacecraft. Haut also stated that there had been two major crash sites that he had become aware of the day before, the first a large debris field about 75 miles northwest of Roswell (the site investigated by Major Marcel), and the second, about 40 miles north of town, where the main craft and bodies were found. The north site had just been found by civilians on July 7, and apparently word had already gotten out about it in the public. At the staff morning meeting on July 8, which Haut said he attended, key officers at the base were briefed and strange debris was handed around, which nobody could identify. Haut also said there was a discussion as to what the public was to be told. General Ramey had flown in to attend the meeting. Haut said Ramey suggested telling the public about the more distant debris field as a diversion from the more accessible and important body/craft site. He felt Ramey was following orders from The Pentagon. Haut added he was not aware at the time exactly what information was to be divulged. But the press release he put out a few hours later spoke of the more distant site in general terms, saying that the Army Air Force had come into possession of a "flying disc" with cooperation of a local rancher, and it was being flown on to "higher headquarters" after being examined at the base. "Higher headquarters" quickly turned out to be Gen. Ramey in Fort Worth, who within a few hours said the "flying disc" was a misidentified weather balloon.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jauqx
I'm not even gonna waist time listening to more rumours that never can be veryfied...

Unless there is authentic AUDIO and/or VIDEO from these peoples deathbeads - this is worthless..

So why not just simply move on to the next thread? If its not worth your time to read or listen to the OPs topics , posting is pointless.

I for one think we need to listen to them all, they are dying out fast.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

You raise some valid points. But from what I've read, the metal was similar/different to aluminum, you could crumple it up and it would expand back to it's normal size. The metal had unusual properities. The craft was also transported to to an Air Force Base (sorry my lack of details). But wouldn't that imply that the craft was intact? Haven't there been rumors of reverse engineering the craft? How could you reverse engineer a craft that was destroyed into bits and pieces? I think it is safe to assume that part of the craft might have been broken/destroyed....it crashed....or was shot down....I also have never heard the conspiracy theory that maybe the aliens crashed the craft on purpose....

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

There were two crash sites , one Disk was destroyed which is where the debris came from and the other crash landed but remained in one piece , thats where the bodies came from and it was that one that was flown to Gen. Ramey in Fort Worth .

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hahaha ! This is soo cool !!!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Im pretty sure the whole roswell subject is dead. It has been so long and all the primary witnesses are dead or have one foot in the grave. All (if any ) of the evidence discovered was or is kept secret and there will be no releasing of it, unless of course it turns out the whole thing was non ET related in which case people will not believe it.
a couple things i never got about the rosewell case.
1. It is called the roswell case when it happened closer to Corona
2. An alien craft crashes to earth with such great force that it destroys the craft that was made of what witnesses describe as an "indestructable" metal. Yet there were aliens or alien that survived the crash or were dead outside the craft depending on which story you think is real, How can you have destroyed indestructable metal and intact alien bodies?

You should have been around when Stanton Friedman started the hullaballoo 'cause he smelled the green of money. Up until Friedman, Roswell was a dead issue. Then, everyone saw Stanton entering the bank with big, heavy bags and they jumped on the bandwagon and here come thousands of "witnesses" with sensitive nostrils and we know the rest.

I rely on the original reports and what Korff and Pflock published. Everything else is just money-driven b.s.

I was introduced to UFOs in 1957 in Morocco by a USAF Captain and he mentioned Roswell adding that UFOs don't crash except in newspaper articles. Nostradamus had nothing on him!

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

No it wasn't at all. There is a witness who blew that totally out of the water in 1996. That she has not been contacted, or traced, by those working on the case is a total mystery to me. Her testimony completely destroys the idea that, prior to 1979, no-one had heard the details of the case. The lass had, from her father, as he was dying of cancer in the mid 70s. Yes the mid 70s not 1979.

he told her about the crash and that bodies were recovered. The lass thought it was his medication talking and ignored it, save for telling friends, for many years. it was only when her friends saw a programme about Roswell and said,.

"Isn't that exactly the same story your father told you?"; that, the lass decided to come forward.

OK. so that's just hearsay people yell. Fair enough only she has picture of her father, in uniform, standing under a banner saying.. "Welcome to Roswell home of the 509th bomber group". He standing next to a bunch of American flight crew. When she contacted the US authorities they categorically denied that, any British serviceman had served on secondment to the 509th..

The lass herself mad it plain, she had no interest UFOs, no interest in Sci Fi and for many years thought her father's tale was just that. However, the record of her father's death, is there and she stands by her story. Since the interview, i saw with her, on the "This Morning Show" with Richard and Judy in 1996, i have not seen her since. That suggests that, the lass isn't interested in the publicity which goes with this case. Given what she claims she could easily be doing the junket of phone in shows in the USA, that she isn't, suggests her tale might well be genuine, to me,.

All i remember is that, she comes from Cornwall. I seem to be the only chuffin person, interested in UFOs, who saw that interview in 1996.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical EdI rely on the original reports and what Korff and Pflock published. Everything else is just money-driven b.s.

I was introduced to UFOs in 1957 in Morocco by a USAF Captain and he mentioned Roswell adding that UFOs don't crash except in newspaper articles. Nostradamus had nothing on him![edit on 20-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

Isn't all of that hearsay?

Haven't you told people that hearsay isn't evidence of anything? It's fine when you're using it though, right?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david

Originally posted by Skeptical EdI rely on the original reports and what Korff and Pflock published. Everything else is just money-driven b.s.

I was introduced to UFOs in 1957 in Morocco by a USAF Captain and he mentioned Roswell adding that UFOs don't crash except in newspaper articles. Nostradamus had nothing on him![edit on 20-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

Isn't all of that hearsay?

Haven't you told people that hearsay isn't evidence of anything? It's fine when you're using it though, right?

And that's one way to distinguish a true skeptic from a pseudo-skeptic.

Pseudo-skeptics apply their 'skepticism' inconsistently and selectively with fairly obvious bias.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Walter Haut's Affidavit

Sgt. Homer Rowlett's Children

1984 Interview With Major Jesse Marcel

Sgt Savage Dodson

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence , These people were trusted and relied upon to protect the United States through turbulent times , just because there testimony or Confessions don't fit in with peoples beliefs of what happened at Roswell doesn't make them any less reliable

[edit on 21-10-2009 by gortex]

[edit on 21-10-2009 by gortex]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
I rely on the original reports and what Korff and Pflock published. Everything else is just money-driven b.s.

Please, tell us what are "the original reports"? You mean the original announcement to the media saying RAAF had recovered a "flying disc"?

And Korff? Really? You rely on Korff's material? No wonder you have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jauqx

Yeah please dont waste your time on here im sure your mum has some jobs for you... ... loser

Here is the proof you asked for... and now what?

Base General confirms roswell

Other highest ranking person to admit to Roswell

It was real get over it doesn't change much as its all been brushed under the carpet. Also to the person who says they wouldnt have crashed into eachother were it real, are you the expert of alien guidance? Exactly, these beings aren't gods and are susceptible to making mistakes.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Wayback1984]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the links to the coast to coast broadcast in the OP, that was interesting.

Originally posted by gortex
1984 Interview With Major Jesse Marcel

The testimony of Major Jesse Marcel is very important to understanding this case. You can't have a more first hand witness to the events than this guy.

I'm struck by several things about his testimony in this video and other sources I've seen.

First, he mentions there was so much wreckage, and it was all in tiny pieces, they had a hard time even finding a big piece. So whatever it was completely disintegrated. Then he describes the material as sort of like the foil in a pack of cigarettes but you couldn't bend it, and you could hit it with a sledgehammer and it would bounce off of it. Actually his family members said you COULD bend it but it had a memory and would then unbend and return to its original shape.

Now I accept that aliens may have some advanced materials, to build a lighter weight spaceship. But it does seem like a stretch to me to imagine an alien spaceship constructed out of material about the same thickness as the foil in a pack of cigarettes, and especially with it being so fragile that it would completely disintegrate. If there were so many pieces and they were so small, how could he have known it was ever in a disk shape to begin with (per the initial report that they recovered a flying disc?). I submit that given what he describes in this video, which is good first hand evidence of the wreckage, that he has no idea of the original shape of what crashed, disk or otherwise.

As for the description of the material like the foil from a pack of cigarettes, that's very close to the description of the radar reflective targets used on balloons like Mogul, and a balloon like mogul would have had a lot of wreckage exactly as Marcel describes. Really the only thing that doesn't match up between the official explanation, and Marcel's description of the wreckage, is his statement you couldn't bend the foil. As far as I know you could bend the foil on the reflective targets. But his family who saw pieces of the wreckage said you could bend it, it just sprang back. Well if the foil was some type of metallized plastic as officials said, that could start to explain why it would spring back, thus partly closing the gap on the only real discrepancy between Marcel's description, and the government's Mogul explanation. But there are some discrepancies with that explanation. The reports of the material's properties aren't completely consistent as this chart shows:

roswellproof.homestead.com...

And I'm not sure whether to believe Bessie Brazel Schreiber's account:

www.virtuallystrange.net...

Bessie Brazel Schreiber in particular describes debris which "looked like pieces of a large balloon which had burst" and states, "Most of it was a kind of double-sided material, foil-like on one side and rubber-like on the other. Both sides were grayish silver in color, the foil more silvery than the rubber. Sticks, like kite sticks, were attached to some of the pieces with a whitish tape. The tape was about two or three inches wide and had flowerlike designs on it".

Although this foil-rubber material sounds like it might be material
from a balloon, the balloon trains consisted of neoprene and Bessie's
description doesn't seem to be consistent with that.

So there are some discrepancies in how the materials available at that time could have had the properties attributed to them. One possible explanation is that since not all the witness accounts even match on the material properties, some of them are mistaken about certain things. So I'm not sure we have all the answers yet about that material, but whatever caused the discrepancy, it doesn't seem large enough to me to warrant a leap from a conclusion of a large balloon array to "alien flying disk".

Glenn Dennis was caught in lies as the caller brings up in the Q&A part of that interview, and since he was a key witness to the "bodies" element of the story, I think we have to dismiss his credibility, and the bodies. Marcel also doesn't mention any bodies. And besides, if the craft so completely disintegrated, the likelihood of intact bodies seems small as previously mentioned.

I listened to the whole coast to coast interview from the OP, and it's entertaining but in the end it seems like a pitch to get us to buy the guy's book. I have to compliment George Knapp on his interviewing skills, the guy knows how to conduct a great interview.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Roswell has been and always will be the real smoking gun. How many times now have they tried to change the story about what happened?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

As far as I understand the reference to the flying disk and bodies comes from the second crash site , the disk allegedly remained largely intact .
As for the size and composition of the debris from the first crash site I agree there are inconsistencies , but I guess that is to be expected with so many people with their own stories and trying to recall events of sixty years ago .
Personally the testimony of Bessie Brazel Schreiber comes a long way behind that of Major Jesse Marcel in the credibility stakes .
It is possible that there were many different types of metal fragments with each with different properties fount at the debris field , as Jesse Marcel jr confirmed his fathers description of the flexible memory metal and I beam pieces .
We can only speculate on what really happened at Roswell but for me the army cover up , the fact that something was recovered and flown out of there and the testimony of the military witnesses points to the UFO hypothesis being most likely to be true .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join