It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sighting 10/19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So I was driving to Church last night and saw something that I can't explain but I'm hoping maybe someone here can tell me what it was. It was a white light, like a regular light on a plane. Circling it were 2 red lights. The three lights seemingly were heading straight towards the ground, and just as they dipped below the tree lines, it curved back upwards. At this point, I had to make a turn, and then lost sight of them. Anyone know what it could have been?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is undeniable proof of OVNI, im calling Jamie maussan are you available for an interview? How big was it? 1,2 miles wide?

[edit on 20-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I don't know who OVNI or Jamie Maussan are. My theory at this point has to be a model airplane. Do you know of one that would match my description, or would you rather continue to hurl insults?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashnoth

OVNI means UFO and jamie maussan does a show on them. Who is insulting who here?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

What does OVNI stand for, just curious. I took your post as an insult as I deduced that Maussan did some sort of show or investigation of them and your "rushing" to get me an interview clearly showed your sarcasm in thinking that I thought my sighting was an alien craft. So really, I didn't take it as an insult, it was clearly meant as one.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashnoth

whoa there buddy you are the one who posted this in the ALIENS and UFO board, the mods moved it. Look if you did not want the interview you should have just said so, you are obviously not up to the task of dealing with the skeptical media that will try to tear your story down on the road to the UFOlog hall of fame. Just stick with it and be brave.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I had put it in the UFO section because I always understood that to mean Unidentified Flying Object. What I say was a flying object that I couldn't identify...it seemed to fit to me. Clearly I wasn't clear in my first post though as the perception has been that I'm claiming I saw some sort of alien craft. I hope that people DO come in, tear down my story, and tell me what it was that I saw!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashnoth

Don't worry your story is safe here with us. I believe you. Are you willing to do an interview for my podcast?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
you posted no pictures (you were driving obviously) and no size was given. I dont know how anyone could identify said object.

I hate it when we use the abrev. UFO and people right away think you said alien driven faster than light craft. I dont know what your object was.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Le Colonel]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

Because it is the ALIENS and UFO board, when people think they are seeing man made craft there is other boards for it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What if it was something like this or did it seem bigger?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

Yeah, I realize how hard it would be for someone to ID it based on what I said. Unfortunately, size is a tough one due to how briefly I saw it. I think anything I say would be a total guess. However, I have thought about it, and the red lights may not have been "circling" the center light as I said. If it was flying downward, yet turning and arcing back upwards, if the 2 red lights were attached to wings, then they might appear to be circling the object. My gut says it has to be some sort of model plane.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Broonie

I would guess that it was actually smaller then that.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Exactly, I posted to UFO board, "Unidentified Flying Object." But anyways, we're not going to agree on the meaning of UFO. I should be free for your podcast tomorrow. The only thing I have going is a teaparty at 11 with the leader of the Greys, Bigfoot, and Chupacabra, but after that I'm wide open.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashnoth

OMG LIES. Bigfoot does not drink tea and the chupacabra is a childrens fairy tale. I do not want you on my podcast thanks for wasting our time.

new topics

top topics

join