It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresh - 911 - NSA insider spills some info

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
www.flipbooth.com...

I dont know, this just came out and I havent had the chance to analysis its contents, make sure you copy this one just in case it has something in it...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
WOW!!! I watched about half of this antisemitic bull poop and had to turn it off! I would suggest you take this with a grain of salt. I believe that MOSSAD may have had something to due with the attack but definatly not in the way they said or for the reasons they said. Good find but to me it seems as if it's just another conspiracy theory to further lead us away from the truth of what really happened.

LifENcircleS

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Here is a quote from a letter from the "insider".

The Trade Towers had built into them a secret demolition system designed to bring the buildings towers straight down into their own footprint in the event of a catastrophic disaster This was TOP SECRET and installed by United States Navy Seals and NSA personnel after the building was constructed NO ONE on the WTC design teams or construction teams knew about this Only CIA NSA and Small Few People were even privy to this info This was done as buildings of this size and height had never been done before and some in Government amp amp DOD felt that should such a structure topple sideways in an Earth Quake or Freak Tornado Hurricane or Terrorism that MASSIVE CHAIN REACTION collateral damage would occur on an unprecedented scale The personnel that knew about over saw and maintained this LAST RESORT EMERGENCY DEMOLATION SYSTEM were HIGHLY CLASSIFIED personnel deep inside Government amp amp Military This last resort system was to be used to bring the buildings down in their own footprints and minimize collateral damage and loss of life in the event of catastrophic events beyond human control

This is complete claptrap. At the time that the WTC was constructed, building demolition by explosives was in its infancy. It took years to learn how to do it, with incrementally taller buildings. Buildings were still taken down with wrecking balls and cranes at the period of the early 70s when the WTC was built. In fact there was another large building a few blocks from the WTC being torn down in just that way as the WTC was going up.

Golly gee. I wonder whose interest it would be to put out a story like this and disguise it with anti-semitic "bull poop" as another poster so eloquently put it? Who is it that runs around New York dressed in arab uniforms with white vans full of explosives, gets arrested, then quietly gets repatriated? Who the heck could that be anyway? That's a mystery wrapped in a conundrum.

Edit to add: There is no way that building could be wired for explosive demolition in the period after it was built. However, years later, closer to 9/11 it could be, but even then it would have been a special custom job. I see this story as "fuzzification of the facts", mudification put out to fogify the lay of the land, as it were.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I am with you 100%! Nice quoting from my original text
Whenever something goes wrong it's always the Jews fault. These poor people have gotten the smelly end of the stick since the beginning of time, LITERALLY!!! I am not saying they are innocent by any means...after all they after all they are the ones who choose to kill Jesus, but that is for another thread(actually no it's not)!
One day the truth will come out but unfortunately we will not be around to see it...

LifENcircleS

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LifENcircleS

To me this type of story, that the buildings had been pre-wired for some legitimate reason years before 9/11, is designed to put people off the trail of those who did the job in the months (or year or so) immediately before 9/11.

My gut tells me that these people are probably Israelis.

Controlled Demolition Inc. is the world leader in building demolitions. Did they consult with Israeli technical experts on the demolition? Perhaps.

This would not have been a routine demo, even for Controlled Demolition Inc. The WTC demolition was a cutting edge accomplishment in the field.

It's possible, even likely, that the plan for the demolition had already been solicited by Silverstein Holdings or by the Port Authority in advance of 9/11. The plan was probably in a cupboard somewhere but it would not have lain there too long prior to 9/11, unless as a sketchy outline.

I think certain individuals, with good connections to insiders in the Bush administration and to the Israeli government designed and carried out the demolitions on 9/11, using Israeli personnel, who were then gotten out of the country.

This "handwriting" shows up again with the "dancing Israelis" and with the guys dressed in "Arab uniforms" driving the vans loaded with explosives. These people never go to trial. They are all hustled out of the country.

I'd like to underline that I am not blaming 9/11 on "the Jews". Please.

American right wingers and Israeli right wingers got together out of mutual interests and cooperated in the 9/11 operation, I believe.

Here are questions for the prosecuting attorney in the trial of Larry Silverstein for insurance fraud. On the stand is the CEO of Controlled Demolitions Inc.

"Did your company ever create a plan for the explosive demolition of the World Trade Center towers or WTC 7?"

"Who commissioned that plan?"

"Who were given access to that plan?" Who had copies of that plan?"

"Did your company ever consult with experts in the military to advise them on the detail of that plan?"

"Did your company ever consult with foreign experts in relation to that plan?"

"Did your company consult with anyone who was not an employee of the company about that plan?"

[edit on 21-10-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

This "handwriting" shows up again with the "dancing Israelis" and with the guys dressed in "Arab uniforms" driving the vans loaded with explosives. These people never go to trial. They are all hustled out of the country

Except, time and again, it is pointed out that the story about the dancing Israelis as commonly put forth, is less than factual. Most times the story is that they were set up with their camera before the first Tower was hit. This is a lie, they werent on the scene until after the first Tower was hit. The same with the vans loaded with explosives..the van wasnt loaded with explosives

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Except, time and again, it is pointed out that the story about the dancing Israelis as commonly put forth, is less than factual. Most times the story is that they were set up with their camera before the first Tower was hit. This is a lie, they werent on the scene until after the first Tower was hit. The same with the vans loaded with explosives..the van wasnt loaded with explosives

The story of vans and explosives on 9/11 is more elaborate than my post would indicate. It has been explored in other threads on ATS and I don't have time to go over it again for this thread.

The dancing Israelis were seen in more than one place and seen dancing after the first tower hit, but in a location different from the one they were arrested in.

Their van wasn't loaded with explosives but traces of explosives were detected in it.

They were suspected to be Mossad agents. Personally, I bet it was more of a well educated guess, if not an absolute certainty.

They were "cleared" by the FBI of involvement in 9/11 and sent home for violation of immigration regulations. Could this portion of the action be a "pantomime" enacted for the consumption of the average American who doesn't understand the special relationship between the US and Israel? I think so.

They did go on TV in Israel and say that their purpose was to document the event.

To my knowledge they didn't explain the "high fiving" and dancing. Could it have been that they were happy when the towers went down, or are they just a group of wild and crazy guys?

It's only an acre of trees, and shouldn't be misconstrued as a woodlot. Right Swampy?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

From an engineering standpoint the spacing of the buildings along with the deep pits would indicate it was designed to be imploded. There was some debate at the time about the cost of taking the building down in the traditional way. There were also concerns about repeat stress loads on the structure over many years making such a tall building unsafe. Many people predicted correctly that demand for the upper floors with the long elevator ride would not be profitable long term. Kind of ironic they built it on the site of an old solid waste disposal site.

The holographic media plane was also conceived prior to construction as a cover for the demolition. You can reverse engineer some of that in old script references back to the 70's YMMV.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by fromunclexcommunicate]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Buildings in Manhattan are not CONTROLLED DEMOLITION for simple
reason of collateral damage - witness what happened to WTC 3 (Mariott)
WTC 4, 5, 6 and WTC 7 which were crushed or heavily dmaged
by debris.

Right now 130 Liberty St (Deursche Bank/Bankers Trust) and 30 West
Broadway (Fiterman Hall) are being dismantled piece by piece

Each was damaged on 9/11 and deemed too damaged for repair - both
are being dismantled

So Silverstein is going to walk in and blow up 2 of the largest buildings in the world and trash most of southern Manhattan?

It is taking years and millions of dollars to do - cant do controlled demolition for simple reason that nearby building will be damaged perhaps
severely as well as releasing possible toxic dusts containing asbestos

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Everything you are saying argues against the notion that there was ever a legitimate plan to do a controlled demo on the buildings.

I agree with that, although it wouldn't preclude Silverstein or the Port Authority from exploring the idea given the problems they were facing in building upgrade costs. They may have asked Controlled Demolitions Inc. to do a detailed exploration of the idea in light of the latest techniques available. When they had that study in hand, they could then walk down the back alley to meet their friends in the Bush administration or in Israel and hand it over to them.

In any case the buildings were brought down in a controlled demolition and in a scenario where collateral damage didn't matter as long as there wasn't too much of it.

Talking to someone at Controlled Demolitions Inc. under oath might be the best way to find out about how that came to happen.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by fromunclexcommunicate

From an engineering standpoint the spacing of the buildings along with the deep pits would indicate it was designed to be imploded.

Those factors are convenient for a controlled demo but in and of themselves don't mean such a demolition was envisaged from the beginning.

The holographic media plane was also conceived prior to construction as a cover for the demolition. You can reverse engineer some of that in old script references back to the 70's YMMV.

You've lost me here. Maybe you should consider starting another thread where you go into this aspect of things in detail.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
"antisemitic bull poop "?

I thought they had listed the Jews as also being victims to this conspiracy? Exactly what part did you find antisemitic?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yes, let us get the story of the dancing Israelis straight. How many people know that after they returned to Israel they were interviewed on TV there and that is when they explained they had nothing to do with it. They were only sent there to document it ?????
Sent by who ??????
Who knew in advance there would be anything to document ???????

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Robin Goodfellow

Here's an example from the printed version of the letter:

The Pentagon was hit by an Israeli Sub Launched Cruise Missile WITH THE COVERT THREAT THAT NEXT TIME IT WOULD BE A NUKE U S Government has been threatened and manipulated by Israel They know this and at present their hands are tied Hence the cover up Because of the USS Liberty BLUNDER by the Jews and the U S Navy Admirals taking revenge on Israel on their own quot As The Admirals Knew Our Government Was Under Jew Control quot off the coast of Africa when they tracked and sunk an Israeli sub some months later Thats why the jews specifically picked the Navy Department Offices at the Pentagon to hit that day WTC 7 was taken down by Mossad planted HEDs and was a WAR PRIZE for Israel Zionists like the taking of Life Boats in the USS Liberty incident The jews love an ear trophy makes them feel superior and they can gloat over their trophies and humiliate harass intimidate and provoke their enemies Standard jew tactics and was employed in Old Testament era as well

Every use of the word "jew" in this excerpt is inappropriate. It slurs all members of that religion, blaming them for things they can't be held responsible for. It villainizes and demonizes jews. It's anti-semitic in the usual sense of the word, that is, anti-jewish.

Isn't it interesting that they couldn't resist referring to the USS Liberty incident as a "blunder". Why the delicacy on that point? Is it because this nonsense was actually written by allies of the people who carried out the attack on the USS Liberty?

[edit on 21-10-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fromunclexcommunicate
From an engineering standpoint the spacing of the buildings along with the deep pits would indicate it was designed to be imploded.

Ummm, no, from an engineering standpoint the spacing of the building would indicate they wanted to allow for high traffic areas in a heavily congested zone, and the deep pits would indicate that they wanted to anchor the foundation down into the bedrock.

May I ask from what conspiracy web site you got THAT tidbit from? I know full well you didn't come up with these engineering standpoints yourself, and they certainly didn't come from any engineers.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Having reread the post I see your point

The Pentagon was hit by an Israeli Sub Launched Cruise Missile WITH THE COVERT THREAT THAT NEXT TIME IT WOULD BE A NUKE U S Government has been threatened and manipulated by Israel They know this and at present their hands are tied Hence the cover up Because of the USS Liberty BLUNDER by the Jews and the U S Navy Admirals taking revenge on Israel on their own quot As The Admirals Knew Our Government Was Under Jew Control quot off the coast of Africa when they tracked and sunk an Israeli sub some months later Thats why the jews specifically picked the Navy Department Offices at the Pentagon to hit that day WTC 7 was taken down by Mossad planted HEDs and was a WAR PRIZE for Israel Zionists like the taking of Life Boats in the USS Liberty incident The jews love an ear trophy makes them feel superior and they can gloat over their trophies and humiliate harass intimidate and provoke their enemies Standard jew tactics and was employed in Old Testament era as well

I take it though that your objection is simply to the use of the word 'Jew' and that should the statement appear with each use of the word "Jew" replaced with the word 'Israel' you would have no problem with it. yes?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
you guys got to be kidding me... this person needs serious help.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifENcircleS
WOW!!! I watched about half of this antisemitic bull poop and had to turn it off! I would suggest you take this with a grain of salt. I believe that MOSSAD may have had something to due with the attack but definatly not in the way they said or for the reasons they said. Good find but to me it seems as if it's just another conspiracy theory to further lead us away from the truth of what really happened.

LifENcircleS

Your comment just makes people want to believe that MOSSAD and the sayeret matkal had everything to do with 911 and probably pulled it off.

Debunk that one silly debunkers. Game over.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

You mean this story?

Maria, who asked us not to use her last name, had a view of the World Trade Center from her New Jersey apartment building. She remembers a neighbor calling her shortly after the first plane hit the towers. She grabbed her binoculars and watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan. But as she watched the disaster, something else caught her eye.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police

web.archive.org...:/abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/DailyNews/2020_whitevan_020621.html

You mean that story?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Goodfellow

You were wondering what was anti-semitic about the letter from the "insider". I think I explained it pretty well the first time.

I mentioned that I questioned the use of the term "blunder" in connection with the attack on the USS Liberty. There are other assertions in the letter that I think are incorrect.

I don't think the "jews" have ever had control of the US government, and as a matter of fact, despite a lot of theatricals and empty blather to the contrary, I don't think the people who do control the US government really like the Jews or Afro-Americans for that matter.

I think the "letter" we are talking about is baloney and I think it may very well be written by neocons sympathetic to Israel and the Bush administration. It is disinfo aimed at people with no common sense.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join