It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How very rude of me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
My mother always told me how very rude it was not to introduce yourself......so, better late than never.

Okay, so not quite 'new', although compared to some of the old guard on here, i most certainly am. Been here for about 5-6 months now and i think its just brilliant. My only regret is that i didn't get here sooner

I think the main reason i didn't introduce myself at first is i really didn't know what to say about myself. I still don't.

But i suppose if you wanted to know anything about me you could check out any threads i've been involved in.

One thing i will say is that i love people watching on this site.

Yes, we all know how informative and entertaining ATS is, but i enjoy sitting back and watching peoples reactions and insights. Fascinating stuff.

Anywhooooo, let the good times roll

Peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well welcome. I never did introce myself on the intro boards, but I'm glad you did. Hope you enjoy your stay!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Sheesh, from the posts you've added to, I thought you were here alot longer than 6 months. Nice.

Did you change your name too?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

Thanks darkelf, i'm sure i will

reply to post by havok

Thanks, it does seem a lot longer than 6 months, and there's still so much to read!

Change my name? Nope, its always been this.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Well hi there LiveForever8. Sometimes it takes a while to come up with an introduction thread. I have read your posts over the past six months or so and mostly agree with you on many things. You are one of the even-keeled members I think.

I finally wrote my own intro thread yesterday. Something seems to be in the airwaves.

Welcome and keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Its funny you say that because it was your introduction that made me do mine. I thought it would be too late for me to introduce myself. However i read yours and saw you were in the same boat as me, so i thought, why not?

Thanks for the kind words too, see you around

Peace.

p.s...... i didn't get to write on your introduction so ill say it here......Welcome, keep on keeping on

[edit on 05/08/2009 by LiveForever8]

top topics

join