It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban Build Multi-Million Dollar Insurgent Operation, Complicating U.S. Efforts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

A great post SKL - S&F'd

I share your frustration mate at the grotesque level of inaction.

And the irony is, the more one fights for "freedom", or whatever catch-cry they decide to use, the higher the number of victims of slavery!

As I said on the related post, I have some ideas on what could be done - but they are best shared over a beer or two with you when you visit the farm

[edit on 20-10-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I guess the politicians seem to have some trouble understanding the idea of a WAR. We don't want to date the Taliban or make nice with Al Qaeda, we want to win. Or at least those of us who are not pushing for and praying for America's destruction.

Whatever happened to the good old concept of "Search and Destroy?" Let the military do whatever they have to to win this god awful war and be done with it.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Sorry all. Every time I post, it seems to come up twice. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong here?

[edit on 20-10-2009 by superrat]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by undermind

They keep quoting that the insurgents keep re-building or got more money.

It is almost as if they, both sides, want the fighting to never end.

I am not sure what you mean by the marrying of cousins, if you are referring to the Middle East, or states around D.C. (insert your own for the appropriate joke) that are often known and joked about being inbred.

As for the slave and the master analogy, that is an innocuous and duplicitous statement.

Are you referencing the Middle East, Iraq, Afghanistan, or instead America?

The majority of what you said I can see has pertinent basis behind this thread.

With a few exceptions all of your statements could have been directed at or to almost any Government of any country, because they are all involved in one aspect, form, or version of the conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
The afghan issue will blow over extremely fast, methods which are being used are so black ops that the color black seems white.

Every human needs food and water, guess which one is being traced and imaged from global hawks mapping to and from locations.

Those devices are wonderful towards filling out budgets and budget requests, but when it comes down to it they do not want the war to stop or end for that matter.

They have to have a reason to exist and if they win we have no need for the military.

The Project for the New American Century was the way to manipulate America into the Iraq War, and there was and is no exit strategy to get our troops out.

The plan never had an exit strategy because they never intend for us to leave.

If they can continue to have us over there then they can continue to milk the money from Congress.

reply to post by Vitchilo

I agree with you 100%.

See the above message to tristar.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

A great post SKL - S&F'd

I share your frustration mate at the grotesque level of inaction.

And the irony is, the more one fights for "freedom", or whatever catch-cry they decide to use, the higher the number of victims of slavery!

As I said on the related post, I have some ideas on what could be done - but they are best shared over a beer or two with you when you visit the farm

Thank you, mckyle.

The level of inaction is equal to the paychecks cut and the money made by the middle men.

That being said, if they can keep the money flowing, they will keep stifling the action.

One man's freedom-fighter is another man's terrorist.

I have zero problems with sharing ideas face to face, just make my drink a soda.

No Bundy for me, nor Victoria Bitters, I don't drink alcohol.

Cheers mate.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by superrat
I guess the politicians seem to have some trouble understanding the idea of a WAR. We don't want to date the Taliban or make nice with Al Qaeda, we want to win. Or at least those of us who are not pushing for and praying for America's destruction.

Whatever happened to the good old concept of "Search and Destroy?" Let the military do whatever they have to to win this god awful war and be done with it.

That is just it, superrat, eventually war has to stop, just as much as strife.

But if they can continue to keep war on the forefront of our minds at all times...

They can send the whole into a tailspin of depression where everyone willingly gives up their money for the Greater Good, which is bogus.

In other words siphoning off the money as fast as a thief stealing gas from a parked car.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply and the fountain of information you provided! I have been aware of human trafficking for sometime now, but you have definitely defined how entrenched it is at present. It is absolutely disgusting man's inhumanity to man. Sharks don't even eat each other.

The problem seems almost impossible to stop like the War on Drugs. Plus, the international implications really take the wind out of you. However, I think I see your correlation between conflict zones and trafficking. While everyone is worrying about the war, people, arms, narcotics, and other black market enterprises goes on virtually unbridged by governments while in disarray. Criminals thrive in instances of upheaval.

One example, would be the thugs during the 30's in America. The government both local and federal was on the fence with the Depression. Law Enforcement most assuredly took a hit by the shrinkage in the tax base as result of rampant unemployment. So, many police officers would sacrifice their integrity by accepting bribes by the thugs to support their families since their wages suffered. In addition to bribes, with lack of funding, the police presence would have taken a hit as well, giving criminals the green light to perform their illicit activities virtually unchallenged. Perhaps, this kind of thing is going on in the third world and former Eastern Block nations. One thing about criminals is that they thrive off of adversity and disruption.

I wouldn't be surprised if some well to do political power players have received compensation from the criminals, and therefore, this phenomenon is out of sight and out of mind as long as the cash filled suitcases continue to roll in. It's like paying tribute to the King to open up shop or how the mafia hits up legitimate business for their protection fees and the ability to do business in an area under their control. Cash is king, regardless of human rights, political affiliation, and allegiances. The fraud and corruption is so widespread and rampant, I don't know who to trust. I would love to know where all this money is going and to whom, but like you said, the moment someone finds out, they will be pushing up daisies.

One example, would be Gary Webb, the reporter who connected the dots, regarding the CIA's role in the crack epidemic in the eighties that continues to ravage society today. He died under mysterious circumstances, that was labeled as suicide, but looked a lot like murder. It's a dark world we find ourselves in, and apparently, the criminals have found their way to highest echelons of government worldwide. However, if society saw the cruelty and diabolical nature of this world, they would run for their nearest restroom to lose their lunch. Interesting thread, friend, and I am shocked as well.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Yes, you got exactly what I was getting to in a round-a-bout way.

The crime statistics, the war statistics, and the drug statistics all line up and correlate.

The pattern is out there if anyone cares to put the pieces together but the cost can literally be someone's life you you so eloquently pointed out about the suicided man who investigated the C.I.A.

Suicided, meaning he was killed and it was made to look like an accident, which happens.

The trouble is that this industry, take your pick of drugs, human trafficking, war, and crime, is all inter-related, interconnected, is big money for those in power.

The causation of conflict is usually tied back to Hegelianism.

This is the causation of a problem by one side and the creation of the solution by the other side.

Right and Left : A Control Mechanism of the Skull and Bones Society, the Order of Chaos

Drugs, war, crime, and a multitude of other heinous acts can all be linked back to The Order, more commonly referred to as Skull and Bones.

They cause it by causing the strife through one shell entity, or corporate partner, or a variation of many of them, and then they fund the men and women to fight it through Congress and the politicians in power, the perfect secret arrangement.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Just for the record, you can be an insurgent in your own country.

That is what they are calling then in Iraq as well.

If you rebel and fight against your government, you become an insurgent.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

...The trouble is that this industry, take your pick of drugs, human trafficking, war, and crime, is all inter-related, interconnected, is big money for those in power.

You got it in one mate

Forgive my vaguness as their are some geo-political constraints on what I can say, but in if you are living in the West, you may find it hard to appreciate the enormity of the game SpartanKingLoenidas has so eloquently summarised in the above quote.

Come to my nick of the woods (I'm not in the West at the moment), and you'll gain a very frightening appreciation for what SKL is getting at.

Once again, a great - and very poignant post

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by jimmyx

Just for the record, you can be an insurgent in your own country.

That is what they are calling then in Iraq as well.

If you rebel and fight against your government, you become an insurgent.

The problem with this is that the Government people end up fighting try to use labels.

They utilize propaganda and false imagery in order to bestow and image on their enemies.

Insurgent, terrorist, freedom fighter, guerrilla, or brigand, those names are all interchangeable it just depends on who is using the label, who is applying it, and whether it fits or whether it is a noose tied around a traitors neck strangling them based upon the populace and the Government in control.

This is why the story of Robin Hood and Prince John was so eloquently told as well as why it inspires instead of makes people fear because the struggle of "the poor" verses those in power who are "corrupt" always provides the people with inspiration.

If the Middle East were more well known to the West I am sure Saladin would be seen as a Robin Hood type, but the enigma and as well indoctrination of East verses West is strong and as well is something that has been going on since the beginning of time.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

...The trouble is that this industry, take your pick of drugs, human trafficking, war, and crime, is all inter-related, interconnected, is big money for those in power.

You got it in one mate

Forgive my vaguness as their are some geo-political constraints on what I can say, but in if you are living in the West, you may find it hard to appreciate the enormity of the game SpartanKingLoenidas has so eloquently summarised in the above quote.

Come to my nick of the woods (I'm not in the West at the moment), and you'll gain a very frightening appreciation for what SKL is getting at.

Once again, a great - and very poignant post

Yes, despite what anyone else think to the contrary, the big business is not just in being one of those kidnapping children, dealing in dope, or war, but just as much to the other side in finding those children, catching the dope-dealers, and in propagating war, whether it is real or even feigned in order to keep up the image of attempting to fight the good fight.

Geopolitics will never constrain me from speaking my point of view whether Governments like it or not because I do not like the games I see being played with humanity caught in the middle not knowing that the Crusades never stopped in the Middle Ages, but only changes time reference, dates, people, and countries and those countries names as they were conquered, re-conquered, destroyed and or re-built from the ground floor up.

Living in the East or the West should have absolutely zero affect on people knowing or not knowing, instead it should be their level of education, exploration of the world, level of knowledge of the real world, and or basic and or more extreme life experiences based on where they grew up, have traveled to and or have a desire to travel to.

I have never lived in the East, meaning Europe, Russia, Asia, etc, but I have studied Asia, the culture of those countries, the Art of War, samurai, ninja, you name it from the culture (Japanese writing is sensual looking to me), I just do not allow the East verses West to keep me boxed into one mind-frame to limit myself because I want to know the whole world not just my fishbowl.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join