It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Moscow 14 October

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
An interesting video filmed in Moscow , I have watched this several times and cant come to a conclusion on what it is .
At first I thought it may be a helicopter spotlight but the multiple flashes at the end of the video hint at more than one object, I can hear traffic on the clip but no aircraft noise .
Any ideas ?
www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Purely a plane flying towards the camera then hanging a left turn on finals into Moscow, the multiple flashes are of one aircraft, the camera shake gives the illusion that there are more than one craft.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by yeebsy]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I agree! I fly into Moscow 3 times a year and that is exactly how it works. We fly in then "hang" a left at a steep angle and land at Sheremetyevo International Airport after flying around the city 1 to 3 times due to air traffic or runway traffic. I have lived many years in Moscow and seen this sight on numerous occasions. It does look very strange sometimes due to Moscow's city heat rising in the atmosphere causing the headlights of the airplane to be distorted and look as if it is made up of many colors changing rapidly. Good find thou. I am surprised that a person who lives in Moscow thought this was a UFO. Maybe they were only visiting...

LifENcircleS

[edit on 20-10-2009 by LifENcircleS]

new topics

join