It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common man and the symbol of the PIG

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Has anybody wondered why common man is symbolised by a pig by esoteric society?
Some of you may be asking "we are?" If you are, you are an example of why. No disrespect intended. Why a pig you ask? The pig has not really got a neck, therefore he cannot look up all that well. Look up at what you ask? The sky. Which represents "the bigger picture". Hence the term "And Pigs might fly.
Meaning - "And man might wake up to itself and see the bigger picture." The pig just walks around all day with its head to the ground consuming vegetation, never looking up. And Not to forget the Piggy Bank as it also implies the same thing. A consuming pig. But it's interesting to note that whats contained within the pig is "CHANGE".
But change can't happen without smashing all of our old primitive belief systems and how we see reality in general. Once we have done this we will have a new wealth of knowledge that has been with us the whole time.
Now you may be asking who calls us these things. In reality, we do, as secret societies are made up of you and me. People. There is no us and them just us.
Keep this in mind when I say Freemasonry. Freemasonry is the only society that I can think of that accepts common man. All the rest are family priviledged and shoulder tapping initiated. They choose who they want as it must be easier to brainwash someone who's already had a head start so to speak. As simple as the sins of the father. Freemasonry is made up of you and me and that are simply no longer PIGS. The three little pigs is an interesting story. One pig builds a house made of MASONRY to protect the others from the Big Bad Wolf. Or better still Three Pigs and a Baby. That is a cool cgi film with a little added to the story.
I hope this small post was food for thought to some.
Thanks for reading.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
That's an interesting post. Thanks for the fun fact

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock87

Your welcome

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
intriguing.. well done for making me think

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PApro

Your also welcome

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Exoviewer

I think you could still take this a few steps further when it comes to the bigger picture.

Good point though in the OP.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Its all ok but: to get that "treasures" out of pig you have to kill it...and normal, average pig (not interested in the dark secrets) usually does not enjoy that "transitional" operation too much...or you call it transmutation??
Anyway: however the pigs are very inteligent animals and not so dirty in the nature as living in the human made conditions,calling someone pig is highly ofensive- it was the favorite name given by the German Nazists to the "subhumans"...or by the jews- till now to the ones they dont like.
Actually it seems to come from some obscure, talmudic Cosher traditions.
So maybe it would be better to let the "Pigs" alone not to "make them happy" against their will... )

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Exoviewer

Pigs are just, well, evil! Jesus cast demons out of a man, and into a pigs!

Pigs might be cleaner out in the wild, but they contain parasites that cannot be killed no matter how well you cook them.

Also, they don't just eat vegetation. They are dangerous, and will eat you if they are given the chance!

Blechhhhhhhhh....the thought of bacon makes me want to puke, and gawwwwwww, I hate when my husband wants me to cook him some!

top topics

join