It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Mystery Quest on Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Mystery Quest's expedition and science teams travel to locations in the Nevada desert and in Utah to investigate UFOs and the government attempt to cover up its involvement

Part 4
Part 5

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Star and Flag!

Look forward to watching this.

Glad members are posting videos lately!

Edit to add:

My favorite line, in the 3 rd one I think...

"If anyone tells me some bs that its a weather ballon...... WEATHER BALLOONS DON'T GO MACH 1"...

It's so true, they don't!

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Milton Torres seems like a pretty credible witness , even though he never actually saw any craft he believes that he was chasing something .

As soon as he scrambled his Sabre jet from RAF Manston in Kent and headed eastwards, he saw the blip on his radar, indicating the presence of an aircraft the size of a B52 about 15 miles away, and he prepared to close in for the kill with a salvo of rockets. But the “aircraft”, judged to be hostile and probably Russian, simply vanished. The blip on the radar disappeared.

The 24-year-old American pilot's extraordinary experience on the night of May 20, 1957, which he was officially ordered never to reveal to anyone, has come to light after the declassification of another batch of Ministry of Defence files relating to reported incidents of unidentified flying objects appearing in British airspace — in this case the only known example of a jet fighter pilot being ordered to shoot down a UFO.

Mr Torres, now 77 and a retired professor of civil engineering living in Miami, told The Times that the day after he was scrambled from RAF Manston he received a visit from an American in a trenchcoat who waved a National Security Agency identity card at him and warned him that, if he ever revealed what had happened, he would never fly again.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Disappointing episode.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
not trying to hate, but im kinda upset that i sat and watched that only to see that the object tested was man made and the cameras captured nothing.. only thing worth something was the new hanger and that is insignificant to anything.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
My favorite line, in the 3 rd one I think...

"If anyone tells me some bs that its a weather ballon...... WEATHER BALLOONS DON'T GO MACH 1"...

It's so true, they don't!

Are you sure about balloons not traveling at Mach 1?
en.wikipedia.org...

He asked what is it? I answered "It looks like a balloon."
(snip)
This works out to a final speed of 2160 miles/hour, an average speed of 1080 miles/hour

Here's an example of what looks like a balloon traveling at over Mach 2, either that or you can't believe everything you read or everything people tell you, and I choose the latter in that mach 2 balloon case.

In these videos, that statement was actually at the end of part 2, but I don't know what he saw, it probably wasn't a balloon though.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
thanks for posting i wanted to watch this but forgot to record on dvr....entertaining but almost exactly like every other area 51 video...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Those were great, Thank you.

Just once, I would like to see those army guys @ Area51 grab a camera crew and scare the $&!* out of them...
Fire a rocket at their car or something and get them all running for their lives... It would add a little excitement to the show for sure...

I kinda chuckled when the tour took them up the 'hidden' path and fed the journalists paranoia... "Yeah, they must know your here!! " Meanwhile, the base probably buzzes the mountain top to give the town a show all the time.

But... I could be wrong... I just thought it was a bit funny in parts...

And I was really disappointed in their search of the crash site. The first piece of metal they found was too big, and the next was just right. So they took it and left... Oh come on. Do a search and find something worth analyzing. I'm sure UFO's don't use Nuts & Bolts.... Well, maybe they do... But still, bring back something with hieroglyphs on it or behaves like memory steel or anything 'unusual'.

I guess I could go out there and do a search myself, but, I'm Canadian and they would probably shoot my ass with a rocket and scare the $&!* outta me..

S&F. I did enjoy it. Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PApro
not trying to hate, but im kinda upset that i sat and watched that only to see that the object tested was man made and the cameras captured nothing.. only thing worth something was the new hanger and that is insignificant to anything.

Yes I agree. What a complete waste of time and bandwidth. Oh wow, I found a piece of brass in the desert and OMG I think there is a new building there.

Don't waste your time watching this rubbish.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PApro

That's the end result of all of these shows. You're not going to see anything 'cause if there was something new it would have made the media first since these shows have to be created and from creation to execution time passes. The UFO HUNTERS always arrive AFTER the fact which is why they don't show anything either, only what they've been fed such as photos and/or videos.

IF you see something on TV or read it in the papers then it might be newsworthy to present in a documentary. Only on the "ghost" shows (GHOST LAB for example) will you see anything because they're there to record whatever is happening. With UFOs, they're long gone, man!

top topics

join