It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can i VISUALIZE Chakras?? I am unable to "see" chakras...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
So i have been trying to do chakra meditation for AWHILE NOW...and for some reason i seriously cant "see" or "imagine" the color of each chakra. The only thing i AM able to do is say, im working on the root chakra (red) i'll imagine an apple...a red light... a rose... a strawberry...but i cant HOLD the image in my mind. Let alone see light...or swirling etc.
I have looked everywhere online and tried to find tips and advice on how to produce this VISUAL...but i have found really nothing.
Can anyone give some tips please?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
i dont think theyre visible. although i dont know much about them.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
From Wikipedia

Chakra is a concept referring to wheel-like vortices which, according to traditional Indian medicine, are believed to exist in the surface of the etheric double of man.[2] The Chakras are said to be "force centers" or whorls of energy permeating, from a point on the physical body, the layers of the subtle bodies in an ever-increasing fan-shaped formation (the fans make the shape of a love heart). Rotating vortices of subtle matter, they are considered the focal points for the reception and transmission of energies.[3] Seven major chakras or energy centers (also understood as wheels of light) are generally believed to exist, located within the subtle body. Practitioners of Hinduism and New Age Spirituality believe the chakras interact with the body's ductless endocrine glands and lymphatic system by feeding in good bio-energies and disposing of unwanted bio-energies.[4] It is typical for chakras to be depicted in either of two ways: * Flower-like * Wheel-like In the former, a specific number of petals are shown around the perimeter of a circle. In the latter, a certain number of spokes divide the circle into segments that make the chakra resemble a wheel or chakra. Each chakra possesses a specific number of segments or petals. Much of the original information on Chakras comes from the Upanishads, which are difficult to date because they are believed to have been passed down orally for approximately a thousand years before being written down for the first time between 1200–900 BCE.

I'm willing to bet that a Chakra symbol is nothing more than an artists visualization of an experience or sensation that can be felt, colors denoting different types and so forth.

Also, before this thread I thought a Chakra was a type of chant.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
thank you for your reply, but neither of them are in the lease bit of any help at all.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

i think shankrock answered it.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
hey you have to really concentrate on each color and spend approx 5min minimum for each chakra slowly you will get there
visualize and feel it when you are totally relaxed

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
There's no use to visualize your chakras, wait till you can SEE them, that's fun.

Visualization is only a preparatory work, and if you can't see them, it means that you normally do not fool yourself. You are an honest guy, which is tremendously helpful

Just do as much meditation and energy work as you can, and the vision of the chakras will eventually grow. I can't see them regularly, there were just a few times when they popped up in relatively deep trance. And i can tell you, they look beautiful

Hope that's more helpful

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Er dont waste your time visualizing fruits

The way I do it is first "feel" the place I want to work on. This may be a tingling, a sucking sensation, numbness, weight, cold, heat... Then slowly let it "talk" to you. Ie let whatever sensations/images come through. When you feel you can "see" it well enough, you can compare how fast it is rotating, how much energy there is, you really want them all to be at around the same level. Note that I dont even focus too much on the colours, I go more by the feeling of energy along with the swirling. You can see the colours after some practice, but its not necessary to even focus on them to work with your chackras.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I didn'y try to visualize chakras, I worked on/with my consciousness and 'auric' phenomenon started to appear. However iirc seeing the actully chakras themselves requires a level of consciousness, which you either have to work at or have a natural apptitude for.

Edit:

Siddhi = Superpowers (like seeing auras and whatnot)

Ramana Maharshi:

They(Siddhis) are not natural to the Self. That which is not natural, but acquired, cannot be permanent, and is not worth striving for.

They(Siddhis) denote extended powers. A man is possessed of limited powers and is miserable; he wants to expand his powers so that he may be happy. But consider if it will be so; if with limited perceptions one is miserable, with extended perceptions the misery must increase proportionately. Occult powers will not bring happiness to anyone, but will make him all the more miserable! Moreover what are these powers for?

The would-be occultist (siddha) desires to display the siddhis so that others may appreciate him. He seeks appreciation, and if it is not forthcoming he will not be happy. There must be others to appreciate him. He may even find another possessor of higher powers.

That will cause jealousy and breed unhappiness. The higher occultist (siddha) may meet a still higher siddha and so on until there will come one who will blow up everything in a trice. Such is the highest adept (siddha) and He is God or the Self. Which is the real power? Is it to increase prosperity or bring about peace? That which results in peace is the highest perfection (siddhi).

[edit on 20-10-2009 by scratchmane]

[edit on 20-10-2009 by scratchmane]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I've never been able to see chakra colours either, and have a similar problem with holding a visualisation. However, I can feel them, so maybe one day I'll see them, maybe I won't, I don't let it worry me.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I really don't think you'll see anything, guys. Like everything else it comes from within right? So if you're actually focusing on actually seeing the color then you're bypassing the whole purpose.

Just my opinion, I don't know much about it.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
dont try too hard, it might come naturally

i still need work on meditating.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock87

400 years before now people knew that the earth was flat, 100 years before now they knew that Quants behave just like solid matter, and 2 years before now i knew that the talk about chakras and energy is nothing but nonsense

Well, there is more in the world than the scientific explanations, which reside on a 200 years old model of reality and was never really questioned. Just stick with our Zeitgeist or look for yourself. Daily 10-20 minutes meditation for approx 2-4 weeks will be enough to give you glimpses into some other realities

I'm serious

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Wachstum]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It's not just a color but also a feeling. For example when I think of the root Chakra I think of the color brown and also what it feels like to stand on the Earth. The feeling of my body weight against the ground with my feet in the dirt, sand or water. Visualizing the actual feeling and the connection that we have with the Earth, its atmosphere and other people makes all the difference for me.

Chakras are not just colors but they also represent body functions and the interactions with our environment. Chakras are colors, feelings, body functions, sounds and spiritual energies.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

Haha, I wasn't trying to science it away and I apologize if it seemed like I was. I understand the concept of meditation and what purpose it serves. Upon some more thought, it seems very likely that a person will see something while meditating. But concentrating on actually seeing the colors probably bypasses the whole point of meditation.

In other words, just seeing the light is not enlightenment, but rather understanding the light?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock87

Sure. So what?

My point is simply, that you can experience all esotericism very easily with meditation. Seeing colours is not enough, but pproper meditation is enough

edit: no, seeing colours is not understanding the concept...

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Wachstum]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
You don't see them just like how in a dream you are not really seeing the dream; you are imagining it, and the same applies to chakras.

It's all about focus and concentration.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
do a couple 'field trips', like going to a detox center, or a hospital, or a 'funny-farm'...
all these places will house a few people whose chakras/vibes that just leap-out-to-you...i.e. they are so 'charged' their etheric bodies are impossible not to appear disrupted to your minds eye.

my self, i do not see so much the colors , but rather the distortion ...
which appears as very much like ripples on a pond surface, and because i 'see' disruption/disease in people,animals etc...
those are darker grey ripples/distortions on a lighter grey pond surface
[or akin to the color schemes on this post-text your reading right now]

any 'colors' i see on that rare occasion, are specifically from charismatic persons, or people/animals that exude a pure(er) energy/vibration...
usually expressing joy, elation, happiness, serenity and such...
[which i guess is more the Aura than a Chakra]

can't tell much more than my experiences,
if you want knowledge go to a guru or reiki master even an acupuncture tech.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
if your eating processed foods, then its obvious why your not able to see with your pineal gland third eye.

if your drinking city water, then its clear why your not seeing anything at all.

if your taking any pills, like prescription pills or over the counter pills, then its why your not seeing anything.

do not drink city water. drink ph water that is above 7.5 ph.

eat sea salt.

eat all fresh fruits and veggies

i could go on and on but go to youtube and look up,"healing praxis"

and watch it. its 66 videos

and also watch, "raising eden"

this one is 40+ vids.

your pineal gland is severely damaged. a whole body change is needed in order to decalcify your pineal gland and plump it up to the size of a grape again.

if you don't believe me about the calcium part, then get a gallon jug and pee in it until its full. then dump it out in the toilet and fill it up with pee again. and repeat this. over 4 or 5 gallons of pee, you will see calcium deposits on the sides of the jug. this is what is happening in your body and its clogging everything up.

you got to change your diet dramatically in order to use your mind and leave your body and check out whats up in the skies and space.

you can even go and see what is inside area 51 if you want.

but first you got to clean your body back to nature. or you will never see anything.

there is nothing to see anyway. stop abusing your sexual organs. and eat right and sleep right and breath right.

once you master your sex drive and energy intake, then you can ignore the other chakras because you already got them in check. now all you got to do is work on the pineal gland. this is your souls doorway to interdimensional travel.

all the rest will be ready and waiting for you to master the pineal gland third eye chakra.

this is the big secret. everything that is put into our food, water, drugs, air, are to stop you from realizing the power you have inside and that one person can change the whole world. the elite know this very well. thats why they control us easily.

the chemicals are scientifically designed to clog up your pineal gland function and numerous other problems in the body and brain. metals like mercury in amalgams and vaccines, aluminun cans, two metals that cause your brain to go haywire. msg is also super bad.

plastic water bottles make men act like women. chemicals in the plastic process.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by prettyflowers

You are probably talking about fluoride, not calcium?

Dr. Jennifer Luke:

"In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty. Whether or not fluoride interferes with pineal function in humans requires further investigation."

Anyway, I agree with some of the previous posters that the chakras shouldn't be visualized, more felt. The key is to have them working in balance. This can be attained with meditation and yoga. To me, Ajna-chakra (third eye) stimulation feels like my frontal lobe is pulsating light.
For best results, get your chest/heart, throat and forehead work in harmony.

I suggest this site for proper (and effective) techniques: www.aypsite.org...

I also agree with scratchmane that you shouldn't rush into siddhis, it's more useful to get to actually know yourself, that's where the real happiness flows from.

[edit on 20/10/2009 by Tryptych]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join