It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living Water

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
In February 1999 I woke up one morning and took a gulp from this glass of water that I had left out overnight. OMG, It tasted like LIVING WATER. I don't know how else to describe it apart from that it was living water.

I'm posting because Jesus mentioned living water and immortality in scripture. Though personally religion/christianty/god is false and wrong and there is no god. Maybe someone could post the scriptures for me in this thread. I might do it later.

I am wondering if it's reproducible. Like in science your supposed to able to reproduce the results. Takeover COKE and Pepsi. HAHA. The Living Water. Was it my body that made it taste living or was the water living and anyone could of tasted the same thing. Guess i'll never know.

So yeah LIVING WATER and IMMORTALITY.

Sorry CHRISTIANS there is no God.

Living Water is totally unimportant in anyway.

Now the living water i'm not sure about if it's tech or least it could've been accidental or an altered state or whatever it could've been.

LIVING WATER I don't really know what to say about it other than it tasted nice and it's just one of those things.

TAKEOVER COKE PEPSI MUWAHAHa

[edit on 19-10-2009 by leeda]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
uh.....what?
it tasted like "living water"?

was there any chance that you were really thirsty or something?

There are times when i think water is the best tasting beverage ever.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
It tasted living. Alive. I don't how to describe it. It was alive. Living. I wasn't that thirsty.

Imagine what alive tastes like and it tasted like that. Like essence of life taste i dunno sorry how to decribe it "living water" is the best description.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by leeda]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

'alive' kinda sounds equal to 'crawling with godknowswhat' in the water. I'd say to have a bacterial/ protozoan/ little icky crawlie things test done on your water supply....

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
*removed

[edit on 20-10-2009 by chrisd250]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It definately wasn't icky. Living like full of goodness and wholesomeness.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
right... your two threads im aware of are so...YET.

think of how yet feels. and thats what your threads are like to me.

please try to make more sense.

the best i can guess is your water was infested/infected.

or radioactive. which...thinking about it, the last option wouldnt surprise me.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Don't drink day old water that has been sitting out....

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
yeah, the stuff that lands on your trim and on top of the TV also meanders on into your water you just leave sitting there...

Dust mite poop dude... Skin.... That's "alive" I guess...

Maybe someone slipped some MSG in?
Does "Alive" = Umami?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
It could be that someone slipped a drug in or something. I'll never know.

Anyway i'm just a nut person. I find it very hard to communicate. I'm poorly educated etc. My opinions aren't so valid about anything.

This is a boring topic cause it doesn't go anywhere.

I was hoping for some spirutalist christian to come along and be like OSh*T hes had living water. And gather a small following of followers eventually taking over the world. But no. OMG i'm boring.

I'm an athiest but maybe with some hardwork (not going to happen) I could sell it (idea) to christians all over the world. People do it with like aliens and conspiracies n stuff tell a story and gain followers. OMG i'm boring. Not to mention soooo dumb.

Religion is such a wrong topic for me. Makes me ill. Though I really have nothing to talk about overall in life i'm trying to talk for health. I'm mad you see. It's painful. Ow. Your on your own. Sucks to be me.

Thread closed I guess.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by leeda]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Second one of your threads I've seen today, I'm pretty sure there could be something funny in your water judging by what you say lol.

Although I have to admit they're pretty funny

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Here ill try to help you, after all the nonsensical replies to your post.

I recommend you watch this documentary:

video.google.com...#

Have fun!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

deleted

[edit on 20/10/09 by Darkside Agent]

[edit on 20/10/09 by Darkside Agent]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

I have read a little about different types of water, a long time ago, and "Living Water" I think is the same as "Structured Water". This is water that comes from plants, fruits and veggies, and it is the process of photosynthesis that makes it different. It is more than just a balance of minerals, PH and electrolytes. It does seem to have some structure of life in it.

ADD:
Leaving tap water out over night will allow the chlorine to evaporate thus changing the taste.
Sun tea is steeping tea in water that is left out in the Sun for several hours.
The chemistry of water is a complicated thing to put it mildly. I have read more than I care to recall on this subject. I own a swimming pool and have made both beer and wine and knowing about water chemistry is very important in these cases.

If you believe that there is nothing there and therefore don't take the time to look for anything then you probably will never find it.

[edit on 10/20/2009 by Devino]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rikhart

I was just about to post that documentary!

But yer,OP, you need to watch that documentary that Rikhart had posted, its amazing. It may give you some answers.

It shows how water changes when interacted with. If you shout at a glass of water it becomes jagged and ominous looking.

If you talk to it or sing to it, it looks beautiful and welcoming.

All this is done under a microscope you must understand.

Needless to say, i always whisper sweet nothings into my glasses of water

Peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
yeah, ive heard of the living water thing before. dunno where i read it. i read that aliens drink it; or something; and i think i also read about it in the anastasia series of books - the ringing cedars of russia - which are really interesting by tw.

i did a thread (which most people didnt like) about water responding to human emotions. there was a japanese scientists i think who looked into this. think i posted a link..

well, stands to reason since life comes from water and we're all about 90 per cent water or something. wudnt surprise me if water WAS sentient or alive. but i appear to be in the minority... my usual spot...not to worry, i like it here.

yes theres sposed to be living and dead water - dead water doesnt contain the right nutrients/life force - minerals probably... living water is the only thing ppl shud drink.

might tie in with all the 'sacred wells' all over europe - and how the druids etc put such high value on the healing properties of water from certain places... look into this - i think there might be more to it than what people realise...

if you care to...

wudnt surprise the australian aborigines they already talk to the water in a lake or stream when they approach it. they introduce themselves , say they mean no harm and only want a drink. they say the water IS the spirit...

indigenous people are always right about these things. science will probly catch up in a few years..

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rikhart

do you have a link to the english version? the version i saw was in russian, which regrettably i dont speak..

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

There ya go

1 of 8

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Thank you

Heres the video of water crystals responding to positive and negative emotions. do you doubt its intelligence?

amazing water

Peace & Love

(water is so cute....)

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

I think your referring to the work from the Japanese researcher Masaru Emoto.

Miraculous Messages from Water

Or if there is any doubt left as to water being a living thing then research the "Cymatics of Water".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join