It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drasius Kedys - Double homicide on elite pedophiles?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
And a sidenote, to the people who would turn around and murder those responsible.

I'm a father myself, not to girls but to 2 boys. If I did have girls, or nonetheless is something happened to my children I would be enraged, and would quite possibly seek revenge on those responsible. But I'd like to think that given time for my anger to subside, I would try to think more rationally.

Children that suffer this type of abuse don't have "an easy way out" like what would be given to their abusers, if they were murdered. I'd much rather like to see them live with their choices, and spend the rest of their lives in jail. Where they too, can be raped and abused.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I say he is a hero. Shouldn't have abandoned his family to do so, but somebody needed to off those guys. Its just too bad he didn't premeditate it and make sure he wasn't implicated.

Nonetheless, I think if it happened to any part of my family I would do far worse, for example the police who refused to do anything about it would also be in much much trouble!

I loved the movie, "Law Abiding Citizen", it tells the story well although none of us has access to many of the things he did.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think hero might be an overestimated word to use, if not just a made-up word for us to judge situations in good/evil manners.

I am young and still maturing, and that combined with not having kids, I cannot remotly imagine the feelings that this situation would have provided for the father.
I think that I would have fought all the way to get justice, if my future-kids would be molested like that. In a country like Lithuania, where politicians are corrupted and tolerance is near zero (they place people in jail for holding hand with one of your own sex), he had to take things in his own hands.
Whether he thought it through or not is hard to say. You can do many things when you're enraged. Hell, we've all learned to stop and take a deep breath before screaming your heads off. But we all know how it feels to have a bad day, and suddenly snap at someone we love for a spoon of too much sugar in your tea. Imagine how the anger could take over if your daughter was MOLESTED by two grown up people? It couldve been a snap situation like this, but the amount of time that he battled for before turning to this opportunity was too long.
Maybe he decided that it was worth it. He might not see his daughter again, but atleast he made a small difference in the world. He removed 2 pedophiles from the streets. He removed a corrupt judge from the system. He touched the hearts of many worldwide and made them one touch smarter on the things that happens in the world.
Hell yea. I'm on his side!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
from my experience legal system in Lithuania is totally corrupt and he wouldn't find legal justice else how, but killing them I'm not so sure he did the right thing, at the end of the day no one has the rights to take some one else's life,

but all do, pharma kills millions behind the back of corporations and nothing happens to them, as they think it is for a good cause to rid of the people

so and this guy probably thinks the same - its good to rid of pedophiles

all primitive thinking, nothing new

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Awolscout

Well at this point in my life I would have to agree.
You see some people want to rationalize the current state of affairs but it seems like it is time for people to take the justice that the system has failed to give them.

On a case by case basis of course.

I think that as long as he can prove his case, that he is justified in what he did.

The law should apply to everyone, why do these people think they can molest our children and that a head shrink can make it all better?

Child rapists and pedophiles are as bad as serial killers and they should get the same treatment.

Those who state that his child will only suffer are correct unless the public comes in to help.

Any (legal) ideas?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Damn straight, They crossed a line, I hope this is a message to all of them.
The guy is a hero, I wonder if something could be done to help his daughter.

Maybe there can be an effort to unite her with blood relatives.

I am sure with the right funds a lawyer can be retained and maybe we can help this man sleep better at night.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Now that is seriously true, especially considering that he struck at them.
Why did he not anticipate that?
I don't understand why he did not work that out in advance?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I applaud this man. He is a hero. I would do the same thing. We see countless times that child molestors are let out of prison after only a few years only to commit these crimes again and again. A society that sees murder as a worse crime then rape and child molestation has some serious backwards thinking going on.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is what it is all about. this is what it boils down to. We are unable to protect our children from government. Look up MKUltra and their activities kidnapping children. We have to get control of our country back or this kind of thing will be our future. I am sick of this. We let them abuse our laws. This is what results. Why can't we stand up to them anymore. How did criminals and perverts get the upper hand in our society?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
So what do you guys think?
Did he do the right thing?

Do you even have to ask such a question?!

Of course he did the right thing!
Is a father to shrug his shoulders like a coward and do nothing?

The thing that worries me the most is that if these two elite-types (now killed) were in on it together, how many more of their cronies are in the paedo-ring?
Where there's smoke there's fire.

I've watched the various vids and clips and info that's going around about this man.
He tried for nearly a year to bring them to justice and still had the door slammed shut in his face.
This included a very graphic and harrowing video where the girl explained what happened.
Child Psychologists interviewed the girl and concluded she wasn't lying.

Right now there is some serious anti-jewish sentiment brewing in Lithiuania (both of the killed paedos were jews) but hopefully people won't go too crazy about that.

If nothing else it sends a message to these elite-paedo types that they aren't untouchable!

I can only hope Drasius finds asylumn somewhere. Because he's undoubably a hunted man now...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Man this is sad.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

If this happened to your kid and you lived in Lithuania, were corruption and connections make the justice, you would talk differently. Until this day, nothing was done re:this case. The father was found dead on April 18th, 2010! the experts said he choked on his own vomit, he was found in public place even though he was wanted for the homicide of the judge. He was beat up and killed, but the authorities hid all these details and had their own so called experts do the autopsy report. I really can't appreciate and understand peoples' comments when they don't have any experience or understanding of another country's culture and life!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

DO you think that the father just went and killed innocent people? He wasn't stupid, you know. He tried fighting legally, a year later nothing was done! NOTHING! the dudes that molested his girl are still free. The father is now killed. Please, don't put your comments if you don't know the whole story! There isn't enough information in English re: this story and I truly believe you don't speak Lithuanian. So, please, don't start with your "not enough evidence, etc. " on top of that, you're not from Lithuanian, where corruption and connections will get you off any crime! and I mean ANY! people go to jail there for minor crimes, for the crimes that people everywhere else get a slap on the wrist and killers , molesters, biggest thieves walk free, because they know the right people! So don't start with your opinion before you go there, live the life and find out what's really happening in LITHUANIA!
p.s. the father is dead! he was killed and left in public, all beat-up. Authorities had their own experts claim that he got drunk (in public place, when he was in hiding for 7 month) and chocked on his own vomit. His family tried to get neutral experts to witness the autopsy and where refused by the authorities. All his bruises that were witnessed by public, when he was found, were not even mentioned in the autopsy report! there are pictures of him, but again like I said, you have to know the right people to get anything done! this time it's the government thats's being accused of this crime, so who do you think is gonna win - the victim's family of the people who did and who are the ones, making laws?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
the father is dead. He was in hiding for 7 month, and on April 18th, 2010 was found dead in a very public place - dead! The authorities had their own people do the autopsy report (without letting the family know) and pronounced that he was drunk and chocked on his own vomit. What the heck? Drasius' family wanted to have a neutral investigator/expert witness the autopsy and were refused! All the bruises that were in his face and body were not reported. He was found in the dirt, but his shoes were shining clean. He was found laying with his hands crossed on his chest, there was no vomit around him... There is so much more to the story... But I won't get into it right now.... it's corruption and connections - that's how the justice in Lithuania is fought! You know the right people, you get off pretty much anything!

Drasius Kedys is a hero for being strong enough to go public about this and for trying to fight this nasty crime!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Consider this:
Assume its 100% fact...these idiots did this to a 3 year old.
The 3 year old is alive...with some therapy, the child will be a perfectly normal kid...

That is one of the most completely ignorant statements I have ever seen here on ATS bar none. It was a sad day for this site when you posted that utterly moronic, completely indefensible, typed vomit.

WILL BE PERFECTLY NORMAL???!! A raped 3 year old?!!!! My GOD!!! Are you sane?!

But yeah, I guess you’re right. She should just ‘get over it’. Toughen up and forget the past. Look to the future and stop whining about it. That’s your logic right? No need to cry over spilt milk or being raped.

Come to think of it, if an innocent 3 year old can get over a traumatic rape then a mature 30 year old should be able to do the same with even less difficulty. Therfore, I agree with you SaturnFX; all these rape victims should just go get some therapy and go on with their normal lives. Just forget about it; it’s not really that big of a deal after all. Just go get some therapy and get normal again.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticantiseptic
There was a time when I would have said "good for him". But I have grown in both spirit and maturity and now I believe only God and government under the laws should be the one to punish crimes like this.

I understand this was a horrific crime by those who thought they were above the laws of God and the land. But in the end it only takes someone like a grieving father to meet out justice whether right or wrong justice was served.

So what happens when government becomes corrupt and even become the criminals commiting the crimes? Who punishes them? How is it more mature to expect others to execute justice for you and when they fail and become the criminals they are supposed to bring justice you just let them go? Who will protect the children from these monsters, God? Obviously he doesn't so it up to you and me!

If government exists by consent of the people (and all government does even in dictatorship) then the people are the ultimate authority for they created government or al;lowed it to rule and when it fails to do its job and then even becomes the criminals harming and oppressing people then the people have every right to seek justice.

If someone raped my 3 year old daughter you can bet I would seek justice one way or another!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I totally agree with the "passenger". if we should just ignore the fact that the 4 year-old (the girl was 4 and now she is 5, this case has been going for over a year now) was raped in every possible nasty way, and if we should just forget about it, provide the therapy and just go on with our lives, the why do we even have anti-rape laws? let's just focus on therapy more and deal with this! is the person who even thinks this way normal? I just can't comprehend this way of thinking. He/she obviously has no kids nor should they. I would feel bad for the child whose parent thinks this way.... I am speechless...

I have 6 kids of my own, you can bet I would seek justice for my child... I would never ever let that person walk in peace if this happened to my child...!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Good for the dad!

I wouldnt hesitate...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I know I'll get flamed for this....but I have kids so I feel that I have to pipe up.

What if the daughter wasn't telling the truth? I know it's crazy. But what if the daughter said something that was understood as molesting but wasn't? If the dad had that convincing of evidence I would think the police would have but not choice to investigate. It's not like they were covering for the chief of police or the president....it was a judge. Surely at least some of those police officer and investigators have children too right? I know that when I think about someone molesting my child it makes me ill and I'd probably kill them too....but what if the little girl lied or was wrong?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join