It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asthma Sufferers - What do we do when SHTF?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Simple...start smoking. I used to use an inhaler every day. I haven't used one in over 15 years.... The only thing that I did differently was start to smoke. (And yes I mean Tobacco....Not sure if the other stuff helps...wouldn't doubt it, but I've never been into it too much, so I don't know).

It might seem counter-intuitive, but all I know is my own experience.....and that experience was that pretty much as soon as I started smoking my asthma went away almost entirely within about a week.It might not work for you.... I've never heard any official medical endorsement of this Idea, but I know that American Indians used Tobacco to cure Asthma, though I'm not sure if they used it regularly or just in a ritual fashion.

Oh and if you are afraid of Cancer....try looking up what Inhalers can do to you after using them for many years......For one thing Users of inhalers are " forty percent more prone to develop tumor" than non users. www.thehealthage.com... The numbers of how much more likely tobacco smokers are to get Cancer than non tobacco users are no where near that!

PS don't try it if you have severe asthma......just in case it doesn't work and causes a serious asthma episode. I remember at first I wheezed quite a bit, for about the first week. So if you are prone to really bad asthma, then it could result in a hospital trip, or worse.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join