It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Monckton: Global Warming is a fraud

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
my opinion again LOL

well I don't think there really are hard truths out there, everything is subjective unfortunatly.

While I do not think that everyone believes everyone is inherently good and see's everything in black or white. I do have to agree with you on the premise of people preferring to stay ignorant.

But on climate change I don't think people are staying ignorant!! with the internet science from "non mainstream" channels is released which questions the "offical" hypothesis.

(alot of scientists and people would say it's a theory, as theory is as close to truth as science can ascertain) (I choose hypothesis as I am not yet convinced)

I think more people are investigating what they are being told and are becoming more educated because of the internet.

yes I know there is alot of junk pseudo science and information that people will believe also.

But my opinion is that the internet has had a positive effect on intelligence worldwide as information not available to some is now readily available.

(sorry for going a bit off topic there)

but I'm just a lay person who has bad grammer , sentence structure and spelling what do I know.

as all this has been my opinion

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The Great Global Warming Swindle

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Miishgoos

Things are incapable of being subjective, they are objects. Interpretations of things can be subjective. People are choosing to pick a side which allows them to remain happy, without doing any hard research. A truth seems hard to people when they just don't want to hear it.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
New Article in NY Post (thank you to wcitizen)

The global-warming establishment took a body blow this week, as the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change received a stunning rebuke from a top-notch independent investigation. LINK to Article

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yes, screw Al Gore and his attempts to make us feel we have a responsibility to this planet. Why should we push for cleaner fuel!? There are plenty of little countries out there sitting on a pot of oil. I say, deploy the troops. I hate when environmentalists try to push this evil greedy agenda of moving towards a cleaner planet with less pollution and more sustainability. It reminds me of HITLER!

You idiots need to learn to choose your battles. To be right-wing doesn't mean you have to always be cynical, dumb and evil.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
to some degree you are correct, it is about idiots versus the truth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join