It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could meet one person from history, who would it be and why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ineverknew

You assume everyone that said Jesus had good intentions in mind?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Originally posted by sphinx551
I, for some reason, would like to see Buddha.

No need to time travel for that, my friend. Apologies if this is seen as a single-line post.

[edit on 10/22/09 by articulus]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I already gave one answer, but another person that for some reason I've felt drawn to, though I don't know much about her (beyond what's in the link below) is:

en.wikipedia.org...

If I ever find a biography about her, I'd snap it up in a second. I can't give a reason why, but she'd be one I'd love to meet, too.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Mary Robinson

Irish President for two offices.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Sun Wukong the chinese monkey god without a doubt!

"Sun Wukong possesses an immense amount of strength, being able to lift his 13,500 jīn (8,100 kg) Ruyi Jingu Bang with ease. He also has superb speed, traveling 108,000 li (54,000 kilometers) in one somersault. Sun knows 72 transformations, which allows him to transform into various animals and objects; he is, however, shown with slight problems transforming into other people, since he is unable to complete the transformation of his tail. He is a skilled fighter, capable of holding his own against the best generals of heaven. Each of his hairs possesses magical properties, and is capable of transforming into a clone of the Monkey King himself, or various weapons, animals, and other objects. He also knows various spells in order to command wind, part water, conjure protective circles against demons, freeze humans, demons, and gods alike."

He's pretty amazing.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
hmm this is a hard one, jsut one person?? Ide say Andrew jackson. Ide wanna meet and talk with him, rgarding the bellw itch in Tennessee. He was their one day,w ith a smalla rmy of men, as they heard of the bell witch, and came to help jonathan bell. Its said, jackson himself logged in a book and heard for himself, 'her' voice, and msichevous things she did.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
God

Why? The end to the riddle, but then after that, things might become a bit boring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join