It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope I get swine flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I've been thinking lately, I hope I get swine flu. I've got the best and safest vaccine you can get, it's called the immune system. If I get swine flu now my body will learn how to fight it. Then once the swine flu mutates so that the H1N1 vaccine is no longer effective, I'll already have a NATURAL resistance. All the people who received the vaccine will have NO immunities, assuming the vaccine actually works of course. So I've decided, I'm going to go out and catch swine flu now, before it's dangerous.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I hope... You get your wish!

Sounds good in theory... (2nd Line
)

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I mean, if I get it now my body will gain some immunity to it. Then if it becomes dangerous I won't have to worry as much.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This is good rational logical thinking.

Granted we will all eventually be exposed to it in one way or another, your plan seems like a winner to me.

I like your style, keep up the good thoughts.

On the other hand though, I bet you never said this about ebola or HIV. Hehehe. But those are actually dangerous so it's like comparing apples to bullets.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Go to your local ER and lick the door handle. Ok, not really.
You'd probably come down with more than swine flu, hehe.

My 7 year old daughter had it a couple of weeks ago. She was absolutely fine during the day. She only got sick at night when her fever would go up. She recovered in about 5 days. My nephew also had it at the same time. He was BAD sick, but not hospitalized... perhaps because his mother is a nurse. He recovered in about two days, though and is back to his wild self.

From my observations, it isn't all that bad. Granted, I haven't had it myself, but there has been an outbreak here and so far, everyone has lived to tell about it and aren't really any worse for the wear.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yeah, the plan is to get it BEFORE it's dangerous. At least that's the hope.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hey dude, just make sure you don't have the so called vaccine!

Sounds like a bad thing on the news here in the UK with even pregnant women dying after receiving it.

Tell everybody you know to avoid it, Vit D will be better for you!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Just lick random people. The easiest way to get swine flu.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I do not know how old everyone is here, but how many of you remember when you were young, when someone in the family got chicken pox, my parents put us all together so we would all catch it at the same time. I believe they did this for most of the childhood maladies. I feel today what we are doing with these vaccines, is destroying our children's immune systems. Yes, if someone has or had a autoimmune problem it could of caused severe or even deathly consequences. But ever since growing out of the yearly strep throat plague I was in, I have not gotten sick with the flu, cold or any other virus since I was 23-now in my 40's.

OP, excellent plan. Research the natural sites for immune boosters and keep up your vitamin and fruit intake.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is about as effective as the vaccine because if it mutates maybe you will be immune and maybe not. The mutation rate is once every 35000 people, so if 100000 people agree with you, we will have three more mutations or chances that the disease will be worse.
If it is the mutated swine flu you are concerned with, warn people with the flu not to take antibiotics (increases gene transfer up to 10000 times) keep yourselve warm as heat shock also increases mutation. Be careful about heavy metals - same again. Freaky that mercury is included in the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Exactly, vaccines are obsolete compared to nature's protection.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I had the swine flu. its gone. or not!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

If only Earth society were this fun.

Im thinking you would get a whole lot more than h1n1, like arrested or a punch in the face.

I would love to see this video on Utube though, it would be an instant classic!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
I've been thinking lately, I hope I get swine flu. I've got the best and safest vaccine you can get, it's called the immune system. If I get swine flu now my body will learn how to fight it. Then once the swine flu mutates so that the H1N1 vaccine is no longer effective, I'll already have a NATURAL resistance. All the people who received the vaccine will have NO immunities, assuming the vaccine actually works of course. So I've decided, I'm going to go out and catch swine flu now, before it's dangerous.

I'm immune too to non existing virus, i will give anyone 100 dollars to infect me (with no vaccine of course or inhaling gases)

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred

Someone else copying Maddox. Way to go.

www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net...

Busted.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
You want to get the swine flu? Are you feeling ok? That's the strangest thing I've ever heard anybody say.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I got the swine flu last month. Had a headache, mild fever, coughed a lot, achey body, etc. Went away in about 4 days.

The vaccine is a joke. What's the point of making it if it's dangerous to the only group of people that actually need it (pregnant women)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Its almost like you read my mind or were there.

I did this last Thursday at the local shelter and down at Walmart.

Of course I didnt get the piggy flu.

My court date is the 3rd week in November.

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ive been siiiiick for the past three days now, cant say that I totally regret the way in which i contracted it though.

top topics

join