It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S4 security guard Derek Hennesy provides detailed report on the facility and aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Derek Hennesy as some of you might have heard who happens to be a S4 security guard precisely where Bob Lazard worked at.

Darek provides a very detailed analysis of his work as a security guard working on Level 2 who has worked in the infamous S4 facility.

Darek Hannesy describes:
- Various sketches of the technologies, creatures, crafts, structures etc ...
- Worked on Level 2, never passed through to level 3 or 4
- Areas where alien bodies has been stored
- Level 2 consisted of nine hanger bases of circular disk crafts
- Level 3 or 4 did not allow any military people, except for certain officials with special clearance by a plastic magnetic card, right eye ratina scan and hand scan.
- Elevators with an ability to bring the flying disks or ships to the surface
- White house official associated to the S4 facility
- He claims that he is scared and running for his life now thus claiming to disclose such information

First the video here has two sources that are slightly different, I suggest watching the first one.

www.disclose.tv...

Youtube slightly different version

Now I am not going to say that I am set to believe his story whilst some statements resemble a very fictional scenario of plausible possibilities, thus I am curious about what you ladies and gents think about this given video footage.

[edit on 10/19/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

ah yes...i have allready watched the longer version on called UFO Hypotheses:S4 informers...although the guy devinatly has some interesting things to say and very well could have worked for the military, some of what he says just doesn't seem plausible. like being contracted out from time to time from the cia to assassinate people for an extra "5000" dollars. also doesnt seem like the kind of person the gov would trust with a weapon, much less secrets. still he could be telling the truth, idk...what i found really fishy is when he first contacted the man making the video, he supposedly "lost" his box of pictures he smuggled from s4 "because the bus woulndt let me take it"...im calling bs on that one...

[edit on 19-10-2009 by chrisd250]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Derek Hennessy, aka "Connor O’Ryan" impostor...

www.pownetwork.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnhancedInterrogator

www.pownetwork.org...

Hmm this is interesting, thanks for the link.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
yeah. He fails to realise that security is so bloody tight there, he would have had access to three rooms only in that place 1) bathroom 2) lunch room 3) where he was assigned. Had anyone taken just him through the entire facility, he would have lost his job, so too would the person that showed him the rest of the area. Nice try Mr. O'Conner. you do shame to such an Irish name. idiot. No OP. this is NOT directed at you. Good find. I did not hear of this. People like that though (O'Conner) give us all a bad name. He should be strung up right there with the family of UFO ballooners iin CO. By the by, they are facing felony charges too.. YAY!

OOPS O'CONNER SHOULD HAVE BEEN READ O'RYAN

[edit on 19-10-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
My co-worker says things are pretty run-of-the-mill boring out there, can't understand why foolish people make so much up about the place.

The vid above of this guy is...ah...er....a stretch to believe to put it nicely.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

yeah, conner sounds too much like conman, so he had no choice but to come up with an alias

reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

your co-worker personally has been to the facility? does he work there?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnhancedInterrogator

www.pownetwork.org...

Was waiting for this. Thank You.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It's interesting to hear these things from workers who has been there in person. Wonder what might be in level 3 and 4?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Yes, my coworker has been there before, it could have been me but I had another project that took me out of town. No, he doesn't work there, he just went there to do some training and technical support for some very specific process and inspection equipment.

I've posted the details (actually lack of details, lol) many times around here you can do a search and find it pretty sure. I think it was in the secret bases forum.

Long story short, he said the place sucked.

new topics

top topics

join