Derek Hennesy as some of you might have heard who happens to be a S4 security guard precisely where Bob Lazard worked at.
Darek provides a very detailed analysis of his work as a security guard working on Level 2 who has worked in the infamous S4 facility.
Darek Hannesy describes:
- Various sketches of the technologies, creatures, crafts, structures etc ...
- Worked on Level 2, never passed through to level 3 or 4
- Areas where alien bodies has been stored
- Level 2 consisted of nine hanger bases of circular disk crafts
- Level 3 or 4 did not allow any military people, except for certain officials with special clearance by a plastic magnetic card, right eye ratina
scan and hand scan.
- Elevators with an ability to bring the flying disks or ships to the surface
- White house official associated to the S4 facility
- He claims that he is scared and running for his life now thus claiming to disclose such information
First the video here has two sources that are slightly different, I suggest watching the first one.
Now I am not going to say that I am set to believe his story whilst some statements resemble a very fictional scenario of plausible possibilities,
thus I am curious about what you ladies and gents think about this given video footage.
ah yes...i have allready watched the longer version on called UFO Hypotheses:S4 informers...although the guy devinatly has some interesting things to
say and very well could have worked for the military, some of what he says just doesn't seem plausible. like being contracted out from time to time
from the cia to assassinate people for an extra "5000" dollars. also doesnt seem like the kind of person the gov would trust with a weapon, much
less secrets. still he could be telling the truth, idk...what i found really fishy is when he first contacted the man making the video, he supposedly
"lost" his box of pictures he smuggled from s4 "because the bus woulndt let me take it"...im calling bs on that one...
yeah. He fails to realise that security is so bloody tight there, he would have had access to three rooms only in that place 1) bathroom 2) lunch room
3) where he was assigned. Had anyone taken just him through the entire facility, he would have lost his job, so too would the person that showed him
the rest of the area. Nice try Mr. O'Conner. you do shame to such an Irish name. idiot. No OP. this is NOT directed at you. Good find. I did not hear
of this. People like that though (O'Conner) give us all a bad name. He should be strung up right there with the family of UFO ballooners iin CO. By
the by, they are facing felony charges too.. YAY!
Yes, my coworker has been there before, it could have been me but I had another project that took me out of town. No, he doesn't work there, he just
went there to do some training and technical support for some very specific process and inspection equipment.
I've posted the details (actually lack of details, lol) many times around here you can do a search and find it pretty sure. I think it was in the
secret bases forum.
The Above Top Secret Web site is a wholly owned social content community of AboveTopSecret.com.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.