It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodlines: He’s back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The links below are to Acrobat Reader (PDF) files containing more documentation of my court case in Texas. Te personal info has been covered up. There will be more if there is enough interest.

The link below opens a PDF file that contains scanned documents supporting what was taking place behind the scenes of law enforcement before my home was raided and computers seized on March 5, 2003, and also before my arrest.

sites.google.com...

click on the link at top of list at the bottom of the page - 05mar03 FBI interview raid 2.pdf

This other one shows a letter from my attorney here to the one I would later get in Houston.

click on second on the list of files at above link - 21may03 Little Meyer letter etc.pdf

The mental hospitalization she is referring to in the letter was from 1983 when I got beat up by three guys. Two of them were strangling me and I was loosing conscientious. So when one accidentally shoved his thumb in mouth, I bit him. It held them off long enough until the police arrived, which when they did, all three of them were on top of me and I was covered in my own blood. But the guy I bit was the son of a prominent lawyer and businessman in Fairfax County and I was a street bum.

When I got to court, I told the judge I wanted to represent myself. It seemed simple enough to me, it was self defense and the cops saw it. But he forced an attorney on me anyway. This guy shows at court without meeting with me, in fact I didn’t even know I had a lawyer. When they called my name, he got up and plead me guilty with my standing right there telling the judge I did not want him representing me and was pleading innocent. So the judge got pissed and had me removed from the courtroom, which I left swearing at them all.

I was then beaten severely by bailiffs just outside the courtroom, which was unprovoked, accept that I cursed out the judge and lawyer. One of the bailiffs, a very large and ugly one, held me by the neck and beat my head against a wall while threatening to bite my nose off. The other one, also very large and ugly, was standing their in a somewhat football like stance smiling waiting for me to fight back so they could beat the hell out of me and charge me with assault. But I knew better than to fall for that one and let him finish. When he did, I smiled and told him that if they were done, they could take me back to the jail.

This enraged him and he threw me from the wall he had me pinned against to the door to the courtroom. Then we both felt a crack run through my neck. He let go in horror while I double over barely able to hold my head up while experiencing a very strange feeling running through my body. They rushed me back to the jail, put me in an isolated cell, and left me there for 23 days with no medical attention. When I was finally able to move around without wrenching in pain, they took me to state mental hospital where I told this story to doctors there in a effort to get medical attention.

They gave me drugs with very dangerous side effects that were only supposed to be given to people with such severe mental problems that everything they see and hear is hallucinatory. They never treated my neck while claiming my thinking I had been injured was simply a grandiose delusion. I made friends with a patient there who told me that the only way I was going to get out of there was to tell them that their medication was working and I was a changed man. I did so and was back at the jail in a few weeks. Then I got off the medications and wrote the judge a letter threatening his career.

He had me brought back before him and ordered me to be released from custody immediately, although this so called lawyer showed up and recommended I be ordered into further treatment rather than let go. I had to wait ten days to get out because I had gotten into fight with a guard a few days before I went to court. It was unprovoked and I got hit in the head with his walkie-talkie, was thrown to the ground, then piled on by other deputies and cuffed. It was because I had raised my finger to his chest pointing to him while I talked. I wasn’t in a very good mood so I don’t blame him.

They were all pretty jumpy around me, some were anyway, others don’t jump at anything. Once there was a new deputy who was abusing the prisoners and no one liked it, not even the other deputies. He got smart with one of my guys one day so I slammed him against a wall and told him if he did it again, I would kick his butt and the other deputies wouldn’t do anything to stop me. Two other deputies stood by and did nothing as this happened. He quit later in the week while I was told not to do it again, although that for that one time, everyone appreciated it. But it made the rest of them twitchy around me.

When guards abuse prisoners, the prisoner gets charged to protect the guard from being charged or sued, that is the way it is done. In fact the bailiff who broke my neck wanted to charge me with assaulting him until I told his boss he’d been threatening to bite my nose off. This was because he had done it before and it was in his record while there was no way I could have known that. If he had not threatened to bite my nose off, I would have gotten a long prison sentence on top of a broken nose just to protect him from being held responsible for what they all did to me.

That is the way the game is played here in Fairfax County, the home to the CIA. We don’t have a crime family that runs this county, we have the federal government. They are the biggest gang here. So when their thugs get their hands on anyone here, they get abused one way or the other. If you make break the law in Fairfax County, you will soon find out why there is so little crime here. You might think that’s a good thing, but if you knew the price of innocence that’s paid for that peace, you would better understand that it doesn’t work.

It took me five years to get back to normal after what the medication they forced on me did to mind and spirit. The first time they forced it on me, as I slowly drifted away from myself as if entering a slow agonizing descent into hell, I saw a side of me that I had been preventing from getting out, a side of me that was not part of me, a thing that you would probably call the devil that I had caught in the months and years leading up to my arrest, an evil spirit, which was really just a confused extinct wild animal that human beings had mistaken for an intelligent entity. It wasn’t so much evil as it was simply programmed to do what it was doing by our strange religious beliefs systems.

I had caught this thing and figured out how to keep it from getting away while staying awake without sleep walking the streets for days and days, two weeks actually. That’s when all the trouble started. The three guys who attacked me acted like they were possessed, so did the judge and lawyer, then the bailiffs. After I took the first dose, the medication started taking my strength so I couldn’t hold this thing anymore and it got away. Just after this, I went to the nurse who forced me to the medication as she threatened to have me strapped down and injected with it if I didn’t, and told her that what was going to happen the next day in Beirut was her fault. The next day, a suicide bomber blew up a marine barracks there and killed 241 marines.

I was never able to catch that thing again. It’s still out there but I know where it is. In a way, it’s in all of you who don’t understand the true nature of the spirit. It’s even more deeply embedded in the hearts of those who do not care, those in power, those who are running this ridiculous plan create a new world order by faking the end of the world. They think they’re brilliant for having traded their human souls for those of extinct animals. Doing this does appear to give them a certain advantage over others who haven’t. They can see things that others can’t. But they sacrifice their intelligence by doing it because they can’t expand their thinking beyond the original capacity the extinct animal’s brain. However if they could use their whole mind, they would be able to figure out how to get the same insight without giving up anything in exchange for it.

They’ve given rule of their futures to a spirit that will be absorbed by the original personality they were born with if they realize what they have done. Most people have this problem to some degree. It has to do with the written word. Written language; lessons in life that are handed down in writing is new to human beings, only a few thousands years old as compared to the millions of years it took for intelligent life to evolve without it. So our spirit has millions of years of experience in survival without a written language or civilized social order. This is the personality we are born to. Then it is altered as we grow up, or killed really because the values we’re taught don’t make sense while the first personality doesn’t do anything unless it makes sense because it knows it will die if it does.

Most everything we’re taught are either straight up lies or twisted versions of reality that come close to making sense but when scrutinized show to have flaws that don’t need to be there except to service the second personality. This is because truth awakens the first personality we are born with. When it wakes up, the one that took its place dies.

So society has built itself into a corner with con games designed to sustain the second personalities survival so they can control our souls and the future of civilization. That’s why everything is such a mess, why we have cars but they don’t work the way they could and should, along with everything else. Like the way things break about the time the warranty expire, or how drugs that are supposed to heal are so dangerous when there are herbs and nutritional supplements that work better and have positive instead of negative side effects. We all think it’s because the rich and powerful are trying to rip us off. And they are. But one of the factors that drives them to do this is this second side of themselves corrupts their soul, this second personality that society breeds into them.

This other side of them, the one that’s in charge of their mind, thinks that if they build a society that makes sense, then their first personalities will wake up and take their place, which it would. It’s like how they say we all have a good side and dark side. An animal in the wild knows that if it makes mistakes, it will die. This is its natural survival instinct. So it only has one personality, the goods one, the right one, the one who knows that to do things wrong will end its life because the world it lives in is so violent and unpredictable. It knows that even if it follows the rules, it will still problem be consumed by something else that will also be following its instinctive rules.

We’re born with this instinct to do right and survive rather than make stupid mistakes and perish. That is who we are when we are born, that is how our first personality is programmed to lead us though our lives. We’re not supposed to do good or right for moral reasons. We’re supposed to do it as a matter of survival, or common sense. But as we learned to dominate our environment to become domesticated to the point that our survival was not dependent on moment to moment concerns for our future, we learned we could break the rules and not die. That awakened a side of us that hadn’t ever crossed that line before or we wouldn’t have survived to evolve to become intelligent animals. This new side of our personality knows that if it plays by the rules, the first personality will wake up and the second personality will be absorbed by its superior mind.

The point is that it’s not just our corrupt and confused rulers who don’t know who they are, it is all of us. The same way they want to ruin our lives by ripping us off, we don’t want to force them to stop because to do so would wake up our own first personalities. This at a glance would seem like a great idea except that the second personality is the one who has to make the decision to change and it is not going to do it if it means that it has to die.

The confusion between the two sides of our personalities combined with the misconception that extinct animal spirits are Gods that created us in their image or evil demons and devils trying to undermine our existence makes us especially vulnerable to these unintelligent immature spirit personalities that we let take control of our lives and future. We are like their parents as they were born to the understanding of intelligence through our dreams. They are byproducts of our ancient minds wonderings about our true nature.

Before we had the written word to conform our thinking to the meaning of words written, we knew things that aren’t easily explained through our instincts. As we set off on this quest to find a language we can share the reality of our experience through, we created a vacuum between what we used to know without speaking it and what we don’t know now because of the limits words place on how we can we express them. This void was filled with religious belief systems based on our interpretation of the spirit after having walked away from our natural connection with it. So part of all of us is floundering in the dark looking for some level of truth to grasp holds of while another part of us is trying it suffocate it with twisted versions of reality that allow it enough access to its real world needs so it can survive, and even thrive, but at the expense of sensible side our of personality.

Our society is set up parallel to this inner war going on inside all of us. The rich and powerful run their lies passed the rest of us in order for all of our second personalities to survive while the poorest of the world represent the side of our personality that is suffocating from our denying the truth about our true nature to ourselves. Through the middle of this split personality game board runs these extinct animal spirit creatures who don’t have a clue what’s going on, they just play along like they are in a dream while we give then titles like demon, angel, God or devil.

But in the end, this all has a purpose. Without these mistakes we’re making to learn from, we would never have discovered what that purpose is nor how important the word forgiveness is, forgiveness of others, forgiveness of ourselves, and forgiveness of a spirit that means us no harm but only seeks to survive and be part of what we have both unwittingly built together. When I first realized this, I thought it would be impossible to relate it to the world without people thinking I was trying to walk in Jesus shoes by trying to judge and forgive.

The only way I can explain that there is no connection between my seeing how important forgiveness is and prophesies of a last judgment is to explain that no matter who brought you this story, they would have had to work forgiveness into the equation of it wouldn’t work. Jesus practically invented the word and a lot of prophecies written about how it would be used in the end reflect the reality of that fact. So as time put together this machine that would bring us to this place to learn what our purpose is, the story of Jesus forgiveness would have to follow if any of it was going to work.

I just don’t want anyone to mistake the meaning of my words to represent anything other than what they say. If Jesus had never existed, forgiveness would still mean they same thing in this equation. Since he did exist, he should be credited with his foresight, which I certainly do, he was brilliant, no doubt about it. But I am just telling you a story that deep down in your soul you already know, nothing more, nothing less. If you start making it out otherwise, your second personality is getting the best of you.

Even this faking the end of the world has a purpose that is outside the understanding of those who planned it. Without this fake end of the world, we wouldn’t have arrived at where we are today, which is perfectly position to set this equation on a perfect course, or destroy ourselves for lacking the courage to try.

In the battles I’ve fought within myself and in the spirit, I earned the respect of human beings spirits that had not lost so much of their connection with who they were as we did, white people. They were Indian sprits who had been replaced by our Christian ones. As they got to know me, we both learned from each other. Over many years, we figured out many ways to remove the more dangerous aspects in the spirit world from being a threat to ours and their future. And we learned how to run worldwide campaigns to put down the confused spirit world so as to transform its manner of seeing itself into what it instinctively wanted to get right all along. However the corrupt old ways keep reawakening over and over as your second personalities struggle to survive.

There is an seemingly endless struggle between the forces of knowledge and ignorance as truth tries to put to sleep the lies in the next world while human beings wake them back up again through their prayers and cultural religious belief systems. But we made it passed the end of the world, that is what’s important. However now we’re on the other side of it with nowhere to go because the end didn’t come as planned. If we have the guts, we will face reality and the world will be transformed almost overnight. Or we will remain ignorant and move closer to perishing every day.

There are forces that those amongst us who are still trying to come up with a way to take over the world do not understand. They are so stranded in their second personalities that they have no concept of what being an intelligent animal is nor the true nature of the spirit they believe they follow. They are hollow shells programmed to perform as they do by a side of nature that his seen the error of its ways and turned back from it. In their minds, the economies of the world are their for them to molest because they believe that without them, there would be no prosperity. But then without factory workers, there would be no products. They print and distribute money, we work and create products to buy with the money. This is all part of a system that that can keep running no matter who is in charge of it. Those who run the banks are just as replaceable as those who make cars.

In the spirit world, there are other dimensions that seem as real as this one to its inhabitants, who are extinct spirits of animals that were born into these dimensions out of our dreams. In those dimensions, they have allowed themselves to become convinced by us that they created us rather than us creating them. This gave them and us the incorrect impression that their world existed before ours and will still be there long after it. So for them, the true end of the world is not something they fear. But they do fear the truth in the fact that if this world dies, so does theirs. So many of them have awakened to this new understanding and are willing to take a back seat to our first personalities in order to preserve their survival.

The problem is they are more than spirits, they are second personalities that live in all of us. We however are not spirits. We have programmed silicone based brains through which our spirit filters lessons to create our personalities. So although the other world is willing parlay with us in the pursuit of peace and survival, this fact does not simply bare itself out to us because we do not understand the true nature of their influence on us. So as they step back from controlling us to allow us to correct the direction they focused us in, we keep following the pattern they programmed us with that was designed to undermine any kind of common sense that would threaten the second personality.

This problem so far has been a good thing because if we wake up now, they will not die because they’ve stepped out of us and defined who they are before we woke up and absorbed their personalities to become part of us. Now the tricky part is figuring out how to tell the human race how this works before the programmed second personalities win the game only to find out that without the first personality being alive and well, there is no second personality heaven, only eternal darkness. This is what my purpose is, to tell this story and shock the human race into waking up all at once.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by clandestiny]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19 Oct 09 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Insufficient privileges
Sorry, you must be logged in to view this page.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Please.

No.

Not again.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Insufficient privileges Sorry, you must be logged in to view this page.

Go back and check out the new link and instructions. Thanks for the heads up, let me know if you have any further troubles

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Please add to your already existing thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join