It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashing UFO beaming lasers to ground. Oct 10, 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
As seen from Gen3 NVGs with 3x magnification. Posted on UFO casebook.
Please delete if this is a repeat. Sorry, don't know how to imbed the vid. Link.

Oct 10, 2009. Murrysville, PA

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Spirit Warrior 11:11]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I see a helicopter with a high power search light. Weird that huh? Interpretations for you. They generally differ from observer to observer.

Vance

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It is strange how perceptions change, I see a plane or a chopper, with a flashing light which is causing a lens effect.

[edit on 19/10/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yeah, that was my initial thought. Helictoper with a search light. I live near Murrysville, and I can tell you there is little to no UFO activity around Pittsburgh generally. Sightings are few and far between around here, as there are no major Air Forces bases nearby. I still think it's funny that people still don't see a connection between Air Force bases and experimental air craft.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This video and all of that YouTube user's videos are currently being discussed here.

I have heard that Murrysville, PA is actually near the site of the Kecksburg crash of 1965.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yes I thought the same thing, however this is not a search light or a helicopter. That is also my professional opinion having experienced helicopters at night WITH NVGs and seeing search lamps. I have had plenty of night ops with these things. Also, you can plainly see that the light beam is very concentrated. A search lamp produces a MUCH larger diameter beam and has a haze effect on the tangents.

You can also take note that the beam flashes with the UFO. Search lamps do not do this.

Last, strobes on Helos have a double flash 1/2 second apart.

For a better example look at 1:10min in the video. Slow single pulses, and the beam is brighter when the UFO flashes.

At 3:12 you can see a very interesting energy vortex type of shape when zoomed in. You will also notice a lack of definition regarding tail boom and fuselage if this were a helo. A helo would show a shape (the aft engine nacelle) during the strobe flashes.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

This guy claims this UFO was not able to be seen without the NVGs. I can tell you that a strobe can be seen 20miles out in BAD conditions. Clear nights will show a strobe at considerable distance.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
reply to post by DocEmrick

This guy claims this UFO was not able to be seen without the NVGs. I can tell you that a strobe can be seen 20miles out in BAD conditions. Clear nights will show a strobe at considerable distance.

correction " this girl "

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
THis is some good footage friend thanks

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
ok so what flying machines do you know that stay stationary in mid air and pulsate like that?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Seriously, i don't know what to make of it. I think this is the same person claiming that ufos morph into airplanes too, She has video of that too. Not saying she is making it up, just pointing that out...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here is a comparison video. Helicopter at night. You can clearly see the double flashing strobe, position lights and nose light.
Comparison Video

This video shows the search lamp of a helo using NVGs. Notice the beams diameter increases with distance and has the outer haze effect I mentioned.
Jump to 0:27 seconds on this video.
Video

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 2kni3

Yes, Girl, sorry about that. Didn't have the speakers on.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The laser beam is coming from the Ground Hand Held and going up to the Helicopters navigation lights.The lights seen in the bushs are from cars on the road.

Here's some daytime footage.

Zelong.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

It's funny but that explanation sounds more unbelievable to me than the UFO explanation. Laser from the ground TO a helo's nav lights?! Also flashing in sync?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

Your discussing a whole channel susp3kt,I certainly do not wont to discuss a channel.

Zelong.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

I'm sorry, but in the night video that thing appeared to be much farther than that tree. If it was right over the tree it sure was a small craft. Just because it appears above the tree doesn't mean it is.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Discussed here, we talked about the possibility that the "laser" could be some sort of TERPROM (Terrain Profiling Matching) technology. I'm aware that this is only a military application though, and I'm not sure that any military bases are located near where the footage is being taken.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The beam we see is an Anomaly produce by the camera. Notice that the "UFO" is behind the tree in the sky. The tree is no more than 200 yards from where this was shot. This far off object is projecting a "Laser" in front of the tree when it should be behind? Ok.....

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

If that was the case, wouldn't the anomaly extend in the opposite direction as well? Kind of like a lens flare does?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join