It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Countdown has begun?" Steve Quayle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
reply to post by Doc Tesla

Ham radio operator picked up a transmission that accidentally identified themselves as Air Force1 and they said something on the radio about the countdown starting.

2 separate sources of Steve's said around Oct the 25th nukes will go of in major cities.
Blah blah blah blah....

How can you "accidentally" identify yourself as Air Force 1? If you are AF1, then it is no secret, so you can't use it by accident. If you are not AF1, then using that call sign is not an "accident" it is a lie!

Also, AF1 is a specific set of pilots and planes that would not have any advance warning about any plots? At the most, they would get notice to have the planes ready, destination to be determined in flight, but they would not get several weeks notice, and they would not get any reasons as to why the plane was being readied!

I (like many others) cannot access videos at work, but from the summary given, this doesn't make any sense?

Air Force One can only be that when Obama is on-board otherwise the said plane will use its regular Air Force call sign from its Air Wing.

The countdown can be anything and if that pilot on Air Force one said that then Obama would have to be on the plane and maybe it is just some way they time his flights because everything is about timing to them.

That warning is ominous though, God help us all if nukes detonate in this country.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
The History channel has been airing "The Day After Disaster" for a few weeks now. The premis of the show is that a nuclear device has been detonated in a van in D.C. It then goes on to explain what will be happening and what the average citizen should do. Pretty timely if this does go down. I keep hearing it's not if, it's when.

Not only that but they have been airing the Kennedy assassination. Remember the 6 year old in Cuba who said Obama will be like him on the 25th?

All the prophecies from everyone lead to something happening on the 25th.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

The History channel has been airing "The Day After Disaster" for a few weeks now. The premis of the show is that a nuclear device has been detonated in a van in D.C. It then goes on to explain what will be happening and what the average citizen should do. Pretty timely if this does go down. I keep hearing it's not if, it's when.

Not only that but they have been airing the Kennedy assassination. Remember the 6 year old in Cuba who said Obama will be like him on the 25th?

All the prophecies from everyone lead to something happening on the 25th.

I noticed that too. I keep the TV on THC most of the time. I would understand having Kennedy week next month due to history. I just don't understand why they are airing it now. Also they have been airing a huge number of 'end of time' shows. Kind of makes me wonder why now?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm a ham operator, too, and I also call Shenanigans on this.

No friggen way...

kb1gig

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I noticed that too. I keep the TV on THC most of the time. I would understand having Kennedy week next month due to history. I just don't understand why they are airing it now. Also they have been airing a huge number of 'end of time' shows. Kind of makes me wonder why now?

Because, they are catering to their audience. With the never-ending drumbeat of terrible news, do you think ATS-ers are the only people thinking the end is nigh. People are scared and want to know what others think may be coming. That is all.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by really

Because, they are catering to their audience. With the never-ending drumbeat of terrible news, do you think ATS-ers are the only people thinking the end is nigh. People are scared and want to know what others think may be coming. That is all.

Disaster sells. But it is the combination of shows that disturbs me. A focus on nuclear holocost, presidential assasignation and end times may just be a coincident.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Originally posted by andy1033
Steve is not a reliable source, i doubt anything will happen, lol.

People get all excited, go investigate his record, i wonder if you would bother with listening to him then.

Why would i put my real name as user name, and its my opinion go and look at his record. People should ignore dates, and its not a real thing you should listen to.

What you have to personally attack me for, is not warranted. People make there choice but i advise them to look at his record.

People ignore dates. People ignore dates, lol

Web-bot, Time Wave zero and a six year old boy in Columbia have all stated something is going to happen on the 25Th.

A member Roche posted this in another thread.
"www.youtube.com...

Six independent sources suggest October 25, 2009 is a critical date for the United States of America:

1) Timewave Zero
2) Web Bot Project
3) Colombian Boy Prophet
4) Russian prognosticator
5) FOX & CNN News Reports
6) Pastor Vincent Xavier

Possible outcomes include:

1) Dollar Collapse or Death
2) Obama Assassination Attempt
3) Atomic Bomb Detonated in Washington D.C. "

P.S. Plucky does not want to see people killed like that, She wants to witness the end of this pathetic world we live in now so we can live in a better one. Now go hop off your high horse tricycle and leave Plucky be.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I will be so wrong, but even SQ admits in the interview that it could be thwarted again by the grace of God and hardwork on the part of our secret services.

Quayle isn't admitting anything. What he is doing is invoking special pleading so he has an excuse when his prediction doesn't come true as to why he wasn't wrong.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

I think it is extra scary to you because you're aware and looking for something. These people are just salesman. They see a market for doom and are selling it to the public. Obviously, this is just my opinion. Maybe, the THC is part of an overarching conspiracy and telling you what is to be coming soon. It could be. I just think they're salesmen.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

whats up with You and calling it prediction....
all You can call it is speculation based on information given.

as for 25th i picked that date becose of webbot (thats a prediction)
SQ says 23th onward (and thats not his words just hes informers)

edit :
to add that im not a religious person and his strong faith dosnt bother me.
we have free religion after all.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by reassor]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
i call BS, for the 2nd time today, NO ham radio operator is gonna be able to "accidentally" listen in to Air Force1. All their communications are encoded. ALL of them. So this is major BS. we will all be safe on the 25th, everyone go back to work and pretend to work, while surfing ATS.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by really
reply to post by darkelf

I think it is extra scary to you because you're aware and looking for something. These people are just salesman. They see a market for doom and are selling it to the public. Obviously, this is just my opinion. Maybe, the THC is part of an overarching conspiracy and telling you what is to be coming soon. It could be. I just think they're salesmen.

I don't find it scary as much as I find it puzzling in the human conscious sort of way. Let me clarify. Pearl came out in July of 2001. After seeing the movie, I commented as to haow Americans were appathetic concerning being attacked and futher stated that we were ripe for another one. September, to my disdain proved me correct. Was the release of Pearl a coincident, or was it part of the human consciousness that caused it to be released when it was?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by manmaidslave

then ignore part with af1 , its not linked with 2 warnings listed under it in this article

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you my dear, and so do you have a haven here as well.

Lets hope this time they're wrong, the intel is wrong, the NWO backs off, which btw, they have backed off somewhat....They're going to finish the job but its getting a bit harder for them.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by reassor

The countdown has always begun like everything else. This is nothing.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Yes you can count on it. I predict I will post that I am an idiot for beleiving doomsday from a person who sales survivalist materials.

But isn't that why we're here. Trying to figure it out.

The future is the great unknown, always changing. It's easier to put a picture in the darkness than to ignore the abyss.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
How is it that a banker seems to know more about nuclear attacks then the departments that are designed to deal with just that type of thing. Moreover I have a count down as well. It means nothing to anyone else, but if I was talking about it to a friend and some one over heard me they may make a wrong conclusion. Oh and the Air Force does not transmit in ways that will allow a ham radio to pick them up. So the whole AF1 conversation theory is flat out wrong. If someone did pick up something it would be garbled beyond what a would be code breaker would be able to crack. For that matter, the radios I use are scrambled, and I dont do anything as important as move the leader of the free world around.

Note: Air Force 1 denotes the mode of air transport that the POTUS uses to move from place to place that is a fixed wing aircraft. This means that a one engin turbo prop plane could be AF1 if the president takes a ride in one, but this is unlikely.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com...

Here's what POTUS was doing Thursday.
Clear transmissions from AF1 dont happen.
And it's not identified in flight as AF1 either.

Although I dont discount physco bombers or false flags...ever,
I smell poo.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Time to interject a little calucated reason into the debate. Let's first begin with the AF1 radio transmission... all of this nonsense about everything coming from AF1 being encrypted, encoded, frequency skipped etc... is BUNK! Sure their SATphones and other communication ARE encrypted and encoded BUT pilot to ATC is NOT encrypted or encoded - it can't be for FAA safety reasons. I have personally heard AF1 comminque with ATC Cleveland upon approach on several occassions and it ALWAYS uses "Air Force One" as the call sign. On the tarmac it is referred to "SAM28000" or "SAM29000" depending on which of the two planes were used to shuttle the President. ANY fixed-wing aircraft moving the President is "Air Force 1". The President himself may use a code-name; Bush was "Tumbler" then later "Trailblazer", Obama is "Renegade".

Next, "Countdown" can refer to any number of things. When shuttling a "VIP" it is most likely referring to ETA for directional way-points. It is the Air Force's resposnibility to know EXACTLY where that plane is at every given moment - even if the transponder fails and they lose radar contact. In the event that the plane goes down they would know where to look. In this exchange it sounds like the pilot was requesting a direct flight path to a specific waypoint, permission was granted, flight path was set and "Countdown" to waypoint commenced. No great conspiracy there - at least not to me.

NOW... the rest of the stuff regarding a nuclear attack on US soil???
Can't help ya there - the jury is still out for me. One thing I do know is that the Time-wave Zero chart hits rock bottom on October 25th, 2009. So, anything is possible...

[edit on 20-10-2009 by kozmo]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Sometimes going through official channels can give you a clear picture. It's unusual for a government agency to be frank and respond to conspiracy theories.

But this one did.

Myth: The SPP is a movement to merge the United States, Mexico, and Canada into a North American Union and establish a common currency.

Fact: The cooperative efforts under the SPP, which can be found in detail at www.spp.gov, seek to make the United States, Canada and Mexico open to legitimate trade and closed to terrorism and crime. It does not change our courts or legislative processes and respects the sovereignty of the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The SPP in no way, shape or form considers the creation of a European Union-like structure or a common currency. The SPP does not attempt to modify our sovereignty or currency or change the American system of government designed by our Founding Fathers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join