It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Countdown has begun?" Steve Quayle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

That's not even a real response. You were supposed to cite specifics. Or are you just a shill for the NWO?

Until disproven, it is true.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Plucky, Do you really welcome the kind of doom that wipes out millions or Billions of people? This is not a healthy thing to fantasize about.

Um, I take no comfort in billions dying, no. I am not Dick Cheney. I do want the apocalypse to come, yes, I have known it was coming ever since I was a wee-plucky, so why not get excited now! We only have 5 days left!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So much doom, so little time! We need a forum that weeds out the previous predictions and the people who make them and are wrong. That way we can get straight to NEW doom and gloom without copy CATS, conartist selling their wares, and people repeating the same crap we have already heard. Like a filter! A DOOM filter!!

As far as the people who wonder why anyone would wish for the end of the world, all I can say is I have all of this cool stuff I need to use and I dont want it to go to waste!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Got it, 5 days left until total meltdown. According to Steve's sources at least.

line2
line3

:edit to add line 2 and 3

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The History channel has been airing "The Day After Disaster" for a few weeks now. The premis of the show is that a nuclear device has been detonated in a van in D.C. It then goes on to explain what will be happening and what the average citizen should do. Pretty timely if this does go down. I keep hearing it's not if, it's when.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
The History channel has been airing "The Day After Disaster" for a few weeks now. The premis of the show is that a nuclear device has been detonated in a van in D.C.

Sounds like they are describing ARDENT SENTRY & operation Blackjack... the beginnings of, anyways.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well if it happens, its a sad day for humanity.

I'll take a moment of prayer for
1.) The innocent people who would die as a result of such an attack
2.) The innocent country who will take the blame for any US homeland attack. (I'll place my bets on Iran)

I usually have good respect for Steve's method of doom gathering on his site. He sounds intelligent, professional, and pretty much gets his job done piecing the puzzle together from everyone else's work.

I too find it odd for him to present a date, but then again, its not really a date he produced.

For this statement to have credibility, a recording would have been welcomed.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Steve Quayle is a fear monger. If you want evidence, check out what he had to say about the Swine Flu in Mexico (as per his reliable sources) on Alex Jones. The guy is a complete nut. And, you can agree with me on Oct 26th morning when his prediction turns out to be false yet again. It's amazing he has been successful in fooling people for such a long time.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

Do You even see that is not a prediction/prophecy?
its just insider infos wich are very simillar.
Why do You people allways bash such info. You dont like it / get it as fearmongering then move along ...

Oh and TBH fearmongering works - it makes people look at some information instead of going back to new harry potter book (im talking about sheeples)

As to Cities listed in it i wonder why not DC

NY had its day of suffering
why not target all these monkeys on capital hill. (just an observation)

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

You can personally call me an idiot. Hopefully it'll make me feel better.

But I've had a bad feeling for a while now, with dreams and everything and when I read that report I got the same feeling I have after the bombs go off in my dreams.

But you're right about his swine flu prediction. It hasn't gone down the way he said it was,....so far. But it is October.

Maybe they changed their plans....

It was a report by Hawk anyways with disclaimers.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wylee

he didnt take into account that there is alot of people who refuse to take that crap. It could lead to delay or other diversive action.

only they know

thats why we are here and try to unravel these things right? to stop them?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by reassor

As to Cities listed in it i wonder why not DC

NY had its day of suffering
why not target all these monkeys on capital hill. (just an observation)

Actually, if you read down towards the end, DC is mentioned as a possible target. It was stated among other cities as well as the first mentioned cities, some of which are outside of the US.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Ive noticed a lot of posters in this thread have only been here for a year at the most. There have been tons of doomsday scenarios over the years on ATS, and some have gathered up more speed than this one. Yet they either choose to ignore the search function on here, or believe they are
prophetic and can see/feel the future.

It won't happen simple as that. And anyone thinking otherwise and pathetically saying they feel something bad is going to happen seriously needs to get out into the sunshine.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
www.mlive.com...

I found this article somewhat alarming...radiation pills for the locals around the nuke plants. Just incase of "terrorism". Plust the CERN scientist being reported to be a spy, the NY terror plot. I'm definitely starting to see a pattern here. TPTB seem to be building the case.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

Plucky, Do you really welcome the kind of doom that wipes out millions or Billions of people? This is not a healthy thing to fantasize about.

Um, I take no comfort in billions dying, no. I am not Dick Cheney. I do want the apocalypse to come, yes, I have known it was coming ever since I was a wee-plucky, so why not get excited now! We only have 5 days left!

To be honest whats more scary is the fact that there are people on this planet like you. You want the apocalypse to come? You are either 14 with no wife or kids or seriously mentally unbalanced.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I would get all excited about this one too, if it weren't for the fact that I did do some research on Steve Quayle.. and yeah... suddenly I have no interest. lol

And no offense, but... yeah.. for this fresh-doom... I don't buy it. As for the millions dying before Christmas, I believe in that less. Although I just died a little inside reading that article.

I do think that it is possible that this could all go down, but I gotta agree with what I've read so far... honestly, would Air Force 1 really identify themselves as such? And as for the Web-bot thing... I don't doubt that it's bound to get some things right, but for the most part, I too take it with a grain of salt. Not discrediting others who believe in it, I just don't. Especially, along the lines of what we've been hearing lately.

[editted for useless banter]

[edit on 20-10-2009 by ekhodust]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
From the for what its worth department...

The plane with the president or VP on board has a code name which is known to anyone in air traffic control. They do not use "AF1" or Air Force One... they use the code name. I used to know the one for Bush and Cheney but been a long time and I don't remember now..

Also if you ever look at the caller ID on an incoming call and the ID is "Call1" it is someone calling you from Air Force 1.

Thats what it used to be for Bush at least... its probably "pompus1" by now.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by reassor
Very interesting story showed up on Steves site tooday.

i'll link it and let You judge it.
In my opinion its worth forwarding just becose of numerous predictions/warnings about next weekend 10.25.2009.

Actually, back on last Friday the 'alert' was posted on the Q-Files site

++posted on 15-10-2009 @ 21:43 single #7348293.html

[St Udio replied in this ATS snip]

you ask...."Indicators.....when to "bugout" or hunkerdown?"

I just noticed that tthe Q-Files site has put up this BUG-OUT or HunkerDown alert...that i just read this friday (16th Oct) AM...
as he says ---he wanted a 2 week heads up to alert the public,
so therefore he sees Oct 30-31 to Nov 2-11th as the times to
get-into-survival-mode !

here's the snip from his site: [...etc etc ...]

last week i read from his warning that there is a 2 weeks heads up...
that would mean 14 days after the announcement of 16 Oct...
which would make the 'clear warning' beginning on Oct 30-31
and extending for a assumed period of 30 days to remain on super-high Alert!

things filter in & out of urgency... the latest threat seems to be nukes in a variety of target cities... the usual places are mentioned, new orleans, DC, NYC, las vegas, denver...

but in my earnest attempts to connect-the-dots, and factoring in threats like nukes, financial collapse or bank holiday including ATM failures....

I'd point out the Charlotte NC is a new banker hub, with BoA headquartered there & major operations of Wachovia/WellFargo transferred there... its not such a high-profile city & thus laxer in their security ... a couple of dirty bombs in charlotte NC could shut down a majority of the finance system in the USA.

~food for thought~

& here's the rest of the 15-10-09 warning:

The 2-Week Warning was meant to give you advance notice to either shelter in place or move to whatever place in the country you have pre-selected to bug out to. Obviously a nuclear detonation in any US city, complete financial collapse, Mid East war, Korean nuclear launch or mega-quake on the New Madrid or in the Pacific Northwest or mega-tsunami on either coasts should be heads up enough for you to hunker in your bunker or refuge location. While it is my prayerful and decade long desire to give two weeks' notice, it may become impossible should the U.S. sustain an electro-magnetic pulse attack that takes down all communications. The fact that the red screen alert is being explained is meant to help to clarify the lateness of the hour. Suggest all reading this RED SCREEN explanation needing a crash course in Emergency Preparedness read and print out everything you can on www.survivalblog.com and acquire the Ultimate Prep Book Dare To Prepare by Holly Deyo. May the mercy, forgiveness, protection and provision of the Living God be poured out upon you – and through you – in miraculous ways in the coming months! —Steve Quayle

[edit on 20-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
So when nothing happens, will those buying into Quayle's prediction admit they were wrong? Or will they just parrot whatever excuse Quayle spews?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I will be so wrong, but even SQ admits in the interview that it could be thwarted again by the grace of God and hardwork on the part of our secret services.

I went out on a limb last night and discussed this with my local fire department heads, I asked them if they had been given any special heads up on this event, they said no other than their new radios.

They knew nothing of this kind of event but were aware that it is always a possiblility when talking about Jihaddists or other unknown factors.

So ok without giving myself away totally as the conspiracy theorist I am, the conversation dove into the vaccine at that point, they did not want to take it as it is unproven and they did not trust it.

I do not know that something is going to happen, but the financial markets have me in hunker down mode anyway, it is just too bizarre how prices in my local malls and grocery stores are going down in the past 2 weeks, it is like 05 prices.

Gas however is going up someplaces as much as 10 cents per day.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join