It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Countdown has begun?" Steve Quayle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well my prophetic dream yesterday involves something major happening in Denver.. I'll be happy when dec. hits and nothing happens.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Now, is the Steve Quayle site the one that issued the images of the new currency? And if so, (I believe last week I saw it in here) there was one smart reader that commented on the north American union money 'the amero' or something. What he pointed out which I failed to notice at first was how the amero was still in dollar denominations.... that sorta debunked that in it's tracks.

Other than that, yes I agree, I think they are setting up the end result news stories of how they were trying to stop it as they got wind of it....... but failed. I hope not, but we will find out in a week or so.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by Amaterasu

Well, these are all inside job bells, whistles and alarms. Dont think for one minute i blame it on another nation

You know??

[grin]

Righty-o. I was wondering, there for a minute. Yeah, it's all "us..." Them, really, but you know.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
They also said

"Banking Source Warning of Potential Nuclear Device Attacks in U.S. Cities

Dateline: Friday 10/16/2009

The Q-Files headquarters received a phone call from a top executive within one of the largest Banking Corporations in the U.S. This source was highly concerned about specific information their Bank Corporation had received regarding .......Probable....attacks upon U.S. cities by terrorists of jihaddist orientation using nuclear devices which may already be in place or that may be delivered by kamikaze style attacks via small aircraft upon centralized target locations of those cities. The cities named by that Banking executive were New York, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Phoenix, Jacksonville, and Tampa .

In preparation for these potential nuclear threats upon these cities, the Banking Corporation has been instructed to set up all means to operate their Banks by executives and other personnel using secure computer systems from remote locations, to provide for potential evacuation of Bank branch employees if needed, and to take every step to protect Bank branch locations and depositors' accounts as possible. This preparation was to be completed prior to 10/23/2009 as that begins the probable time window for these potential attacks by jihaddists or other unknown terrorist operators. This Banking source was verified as to their bonafides, ie. they are who they are. As to the list of cities and type of attacks, as well as the exact date of said probable attacks .........100% guarantees are not possible and these represent the information provided to this Banking Corporation source ostensibly from non disclosed Intelligence Community sources involved with Counter Terror operations."

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Right, because when Bank Executives have top secret info and need to get it out they go right to Steve Quayle.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I am glad someone decoded it, because I was lost in the original posting. What is distilled is fresh doom. Exciting!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Plucky, where is my panic sex award from the other dooms day thread a couple of days ago? Never heard anything from you!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Interesting I mentioned this in one of my threads today as well. DG GF you and I have the ability to see a quack from the real deal and I agree with your post on page one that Hawk and Steven Quayle are above the rest when it comes to insider info.

I have done all I can based on the two week warning, well that and just good timeing, but something sinister is being palyed out and people are so stuck in their denial but when it does go down, they will switch tracks so fast it will make your headspin, people are afraid to even look outside the box, they have hive mentality and want to always be where it is comfortable and cozy.

You and I we walk through the fire to make comments on the otherside. Things are going to get very ugly very fast and you know you always have a haven in the Midwest with me dear.

Yeah, this warning was based on REALtime intel, the question is how much prior intel will be enough to save hundreds of thousands of lives in the next few days?

Pray.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Steve is not a reliable source, i doubt anything will happen, lol.

People get all excited, go investigate his record, i wonder if you would bother with listening to him then.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Regardless of what people think about Steve - when these a$$holes sit around talking about this kind of stuff (years ago in some cases) you have to wonder when the S will H T F? Sooner or later this will be a reality. Why not now? Would certainly be a great cover to hide all the other bull# happening.

www.cfr.org...

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Just like in the movies, some one with an itchy finger will flinch.

And, just like WTC, the middle east will take the blame.

Negative as it sounds, "go ahead, make my day". I dare you.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

People get all excited, go investigate his record, i wonder if you would bother with listening to him then.

What evidence do you have that Steve is not a "reliable source" or are you just saying it, andy1033? which doesn't even sound like a real name, andy1033, come on, get real.

plucky

[edit on 19-10-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thank you all for replys
its my first thread

as to topic it self for me much more valuable was info about nuke's and how such event would be good for TPTB to cover thier tracks with all that dollar stealing thats going on now.

besides economy in US works on defibrylator now (dunno why they keep it running)
so such event would be also good to declare bankrupcy and state of emergency w/o beign blamed by mass populous.

its just my 2 cents

its conspiracy board lets decypher them and not jump on each other sain that its baloney etc.

thx for all flags and stars

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Still ignoring me I see!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive

Still ignoring me I see!

I just got done reading that thread. Which is very similar to this one, or at least dove-tails. I heard the C2C show too, the inference was that 80 billion or some odd number would die before Christmas. All I want for Christmas is for balloon boy to signal the apocalypse, and in this case, I got my wish.

plucky

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well if the warnings are all pointing to the period of Oct. 15-25 then my question is this, why would sensitive subjects such as this be discussed by the pilots/operators of Air Force One?

I think he is really stretching on this one. The countdown could be anything, such as a test routinely done while AF1 is airborne.

But make no mistake, we definitely are living in perilous times and all/some of the scenarios could come about especially at this time in history.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Plucky, Do you really welcome the kind of doom that wipes out millions or Billions of people? This is not a healthy thing to fantasize about.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
He makes all these predictions, writes it out all good, complete with doomsday scenarios, then ruins the lot by telling us all to repent and let Jesus into our hearts.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

Plucky, Do you really welcome the kind of doom that wipes out millions or Billions of people? This is not a healthy thing to fantasize about.

I think most people who keep up with doom are really just wanting to stay ahead of the game and know that this has to happen before true peace and world change will come about.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Originally posted by andy1033

What evidence do you have that Steve is not a "reliable source" or are you just saying it, andy1033? which doesn't even sound like a real name, andy1033, come on, get real.

plucky
[edit on 19-10-2009 by pluckynoonez]

Why would i put my real name as user name, and its my opinion go and look at his record. People should ignore dates, and its not a real thing you should listen to.

What you have to personally attack me for, is not warranted. People make there choice but i advise them to look at his record.

People ignore dates. People ignore dates, lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join