It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Signs of Allah" appear on infant's skin

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

"Signs of Allah" appear on infant's skin

www.russiatoday.com

A miracle or a simple hoax? Parents of a nine-month-old child claim their son has been marked by God, while doctors say the extracts from the Koran on his skin have nothing to do with divine intervention.

Soon after Ali was born to an ordinary and not very religious family, strange writings began appearing on his skin. The Arabic characters turned out to be extracts from the Muslim Holy book, the Koran. At first, Ali’s parents concealed this fact, but when yet another writing reading “Show these signs to people” appeared, the news spread all around Ali’s native Dagestan, Russia’s
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Interesting. Although it seems a blatant hoax - as the parents refuse the child takes a medical exam - it does seem strange that after the writings appeared, he instantly cured from his illnesses (coronary heart disease and cerebral spastic infantile paralysis). Allegedly, the writings keep changing.
I will remain suspiscious until independent scientists have a good look at it.

www.russiatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
wow
very short article

as I was reading it I started dreaming about a world without religion
hehe

doesn't sound like a hoax, just sounds like lunacy

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Oh bloody hell.

Yet more religion obsessed people putting pressure on their young and confused.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Hm. Interesting. The question is not whether these are real or fake. The question to ask would be whether or not Allah would send a message in this manner.

Would Allah vandalize a child's skin? Is he marking his territory with holy graffiti? Is this baby an alien hybrid? Or is this the the work of the devil?

We'll never know. Ever.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

They have taken all his clothes, Madina Yakubova says. In return they present him with new ones.

scam by the family in the works? starts with just clothes, next it turns out the dad needs a new car to drive around collecting money.

anyway its ridiculous, but like any ridiculous story you will always have at least 1 stupid person believe you. make it a religious story and you have a billion people believing you.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ItIsWhatItIs

The REAL sign is this:

Soon after Ali was born to an ordinary and not very religious family, strange writings began appearing on his skin.

(Emphasis Added)

Why not in the most devout fundamentalist fanatical family possible?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
the lad is a bit young for tattoos

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
My guess is that more and more of these types of stories will begin to surface. There are many religeons tied to 2012 -- with many waiting for the anticipated arrival of God, Allah, Jesus II, etc.

Jesus was born to a poor family, nothing special -- that is until Mary received word that the child she was about to give birth to was anything BUT run-of-the-mill. This is the same type of story -- with characters set in the 21st century instead. I'm not belittling Jesus -- just relating the stories.

The worse things get -- the more people will be searching for the miracle that is going to "save them".

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Let me count the "facts" in the same vein - face of Jesus on a grilled cheese sandwich, face of virgin Mary on a wet concrete wall under an overpass, and now this.

Sheesh.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'm so tired of the parlor tricks, myself. Why dont one of these amazing 'miracles' feed the starving somewhere? Cure cancer? regenerate limbs for amputees/ people born without limbs? Sight to the blind? Stop a war?

Oh, no. We get art. Whoop de freaking doo.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
reply to post by ItIsWhatItIs

The REAL sign is this:

Soon after Ali was born to an ordinary and not very religious family, strange writings began appearing on his skin.

(Emphasis Added)

Why not in the most devout fundamentalist fanatical family possible?

Well, maybe devout muslims wouldn't slander the name of Allah by perpetrating a hoax?

If it is in fact a hoax. Like you, Oracle, I will lean on the side of skepticism until science gets a chance to verify that it isn't a hoax.

But interesting story, no doubt.

Originally posted by wylekat
I'm so tired of the parlor tricks, myself. Why dont one of these amazing 'miracles' feed the starving somewhere? Cure cancer? regenerate limbs for amputees/ people born without limbs? Sight to the blind? Stop a war?

Oh, no. We get art. Whoop de freaking doo.

Totally agree 100%. Couldn't agree more. Children starve to death every single day, while Rush Limbaugh is paid billions to spread hatred. This world is not a fair or righteous place to live. And I can't believe in or trust or love a God who would let so many innocent babies die for no reason.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
they not that clever, aren't they ??

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Same topic, different publication (dailymail) and the "facts" have some differences as well www.dailymail.co.uk...

The article in op says that the doctors what to look at him and have been denied, the one above claims doctors have looked at him and say it is a sign from God, ironically both were released on the same day.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by searching4truth]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Dermatographic urticaria
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If anything, it's a work of aliens.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Well, maybe devout muslims wouldn't slander the name of Allah by perpetrating a hoax?

There's a few layer to peel back on what I said.

Anyhew, from the looks of it, I think I've probably written "Allah" dozens of times if not more without realizing it just trying to get a ballpoint pen to write again.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Funny thing.. I blew my nose this morning and was about to toss the tissue when I notices that what was in it formed words. It told me that I was God, and I should come here and let you all know. Also, I need money... all of it. Send me everything that you own of value without asking questions and I will promise to save a seat for you on the looney bus.. uhhh.. I mean heaven. I would have saved the tissue for evidence but it was in a super secret angelic language that only God, umm, I mean I would understand. Hurry, the end is near, so don't delay sending your stuff, I want a new car, I mean I need to count the faithful among you.

Well I guess it was worth a shot... Seriously though, those marks look like they could be burns. If it is found that his parents are burning him to perpetrate this hoax then that is sick and I hope that some terrible thing awaits them.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I found some of the verses that were written on the kid.

Some individual letters...
Allah
Allah is the creator of all (entities or things) [depending on the translation]
Conceal not evidence for whoever conceals it, his heart is tainted with sin.
If you knew what I know, you would laugh little and cry a lot.

Funny thing about that last one. I have said it before in very similar words but I thought I made it up.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I always pay attention to these stories, though I always remain skeptical. But here's some food for thought:

Suppose they're telling the truth...What are the odds that DNA can be programmed to do things like display messages on skin? After all, we're just squishy machines right? Kinda like stigmata, only more of an obvious message.

Just a thought.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by projectvxn]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join