It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got the mist . My reaction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I got both flu mists. It takes 3 seconds to inhale. No after effects no headaches or usual cold symptons. I am not feeling any different. If you are having second thoughts about it, i can tell you that it has not effected me at all. Also the cdc has said that the reason the h1 shot is different from usual flu shot is because it came out too late. If it had been in jan it would have been in the yearly flu shot. Dont get caught up in fear. If you take it or not is your decsision make sure your not reading too much into the fear.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by itsallalie]

[edit on 19-10-2009 by itsallalie]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Your thread title is fear mongering and misleading. When did you recieve it? are you shedding to others around you now?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallalie

Perhaps a better title would have been, "I got the mists. Reactions?"

It would ask for our response, not infer that you received reactions because of the mists.

Back on topic? Good for you. One of the reasons that it is NOT in the usual bundle of vaccinations is because it has not been tested efficatiously.

Until that time, we, my family and I, will not be getting it.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Maybe a little more info buddy

Where are you from?

Where did you get the Flumist Vaccine?

What age are you? reason I ask is this Flumist seems to be aimed at children and Pregnant women, or health workers.

Are you considered higher risk e.g. Asthma, Diabetic.....

Have you been diagnosed with H1N1 in the past?

Do others around you show flu like symptoms after you receiving the vaccine? (If not something to keep an eye on and report back)

Not being picky but you OP lacked information, it was more of a comment that a topic, it makes a much better discussion when we have more information on the topic.

Many Thank

NotAgain

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsallalie
I got both flu mists. It takes 3 seconds to inhale. No after effects no headaches or usual cold symptons. I am not feeling any different. If you are having second thoughts about it, i can tell you that it has not effected me at all. Also the cdc has said that the reason the h1 shot is different from usual flu shot is because it came out too late. If it had been in jan it would have been in the yearly flu shot. Dont get caught up in fear. If you take it or not is your decsision make sure your not reading too much into the fear.

In a few years, come back and tell us how you're doing. By that time, if you don't have cancer, organ failure or are growing a new arm in the middle of your back, your report will be interesting.

I haven't had any vaccines since the 1970's. The current behavior of governments and WHO is sufficiently odd that I'll never take any more vaccines. Period. Regardless if it's mandatory or not.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Congratulations! Now you have a living H1N1 Virus living in your body ready to mutate inside of you, only to be passed around to the rest of us. Thanks, you did your job

[edit on 19-10-2009 by TwoTechnics]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TwoTechnics

I got it last week i am mid 20's, its not fear mongering i am trying to show that there is nothing wrong with the shot. As for a few years from not getting cancer and growing another leg. your going to die sometime. If its my a tree or cancer so that was a stupid thing to say. Asfor doing a great job getting the mist and carring the virus thanks! I have responsibilities to other people an could not refuse the mist. unlike so of you no working fear mongerers some people really dont have a choice. we are depended on to still do our job even when you do have one or dont want to do one.

I was suprised to see such mean spirited comments. I was just saying that its not as bad as some of these crazy people are making it out to be.

Why would a company make a shot that is meant to hurt you?If you believe that its population control you should see a shrink and get off the computer cause your driving yourself into madness. If the shot kills everyone then dont you think we would get back at the company? someone would stand up for it. This site seems to host a great deal of educated people ,but there seems to be a greater number of people that sit on the computer all dayand get pleasure in making up stories and creating a false reality in there head.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by praxis

Originally posted by itsallalie

In a few years, come back and tell us how you're doing. By that time, if you don't have cancer, organ failure or are growing a new arm in the middle of your back, your report will be interesting.

I haven't had any vaccines since the 1970's. The current behavior of governments and WHO is sufficiently odd that I'll never take any more vaccines. Period. Regardless if it's mandatory or not.

+1 Praxis. This is what it's about. In my opinion they have lost credibility for me as well.

Shame that so many government health bodies have done such shady things.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Sorry if you feel it's mean-spirited for people to want to protect themselves from a vaccine that's been rushed through production and basically untested by the very people who "accidentally" sent live virus in a batch of vaccine.

Do you consider The Times to be creating a false reality, too?

Swin Flu Vaccine linked to deaths

There are many, many, MANY more articles, anecdotal stories, research papers, microbiologists speaking out and so on that keep some of us from believing what the MSM says. We're glad that you're ok though.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I was suprised to see such mean spirited comments. I was just saying that its not as bad as some of these crazy people are making it out to be.

Ah I see where you are coming from now, anyone who thinks the opposite to you is Crazy hey, the mad old conspiracy theorist "I get it now"

Truth is though these crazy people who are making the vaccine out to be damaging to the human mind and body so happen to be "Health Professionals" they so happen to be people who have worked with medicines and vaccines for a very long time. Now these whistle-blowers have come forward it's still the "Crazy" old conspiracy theorist who is responsible.

How about this then, You creating a conspiracy that the vaccine is safe?

You may of had the "Flumist" vaccine (Which in my own opinion I doubt) but you have not had the Flu shot form of the vaccine, it's the flu shot form of the vaccine that's been linked to Thimerosal and Squalene that have shown to cause Neurological disorder in the human mind.

Then you have the Flumist that in my opinion "Is the Pandemic" it contains 3 live H1N1 Strands that could mutate in the sinuses and spread to other people, this as been admitted by many top health officials and medical staff. So before you come on here telling everyone the vaccine is safe and anyone who thinks different is "Crazy" I suggest you go away for a few hours and do some research, then you have some ground to stand on when debating whether the vaccine is safe or not.

At the moment I a see little lost sheep, and by the way ' we may spend a lot of time on our computers but that time is spend doing research, to make people aware as to what's really going on in the world. Your time is obviously spent telling everyone they are wrong without any research whatsoever "You are the one who needs a break from the computer my friend"

[edit on 19-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Are you a foreigner? The way you speak and write is very ignorant if you are not. Your title does not make sense. Your sentences do not make much sense and your opinion is not an informed one. Yes, this is probably, what you might call mean spirited, but you started a thread that was misleading and with little information and then you call the commenters to your thread crazy. You took the flu mist, so what? It proves nothing of the efficiency or ill-efficiency of the vaccine, only time can do that.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I did get the mist. I really dont care if you believe it or not. I think where this swine scare gets muddy is when the shot is talked abut. the mist is the more common way to administer it how ever, anyone who hs an inmune problem, diabetes or anything that will prevent you from getting the mist you get the shot.

I think the side effects are occuring in the people who are getting the shot not because of the shot but because they can not take the vaccine. Just because the h1n1 shot/mist was made in a short period of time and they DID do trials doesnt mean its not safe.
If you choose to not get the shot GREAT! have a cookie and smile! I started this thread to let some people who are nervous about the mist/shot that i got it and i have not had any side effects. Its not all bad.

I am not saying to get the shot. i am letting you know that its not that bad.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You know that is instances that you can spread the virus up to 6 weeks after you had the mist.

So be careful around children and pregnant women.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So you said "both"? You took the seasonal and the h1n1 flumist at the same time? Was this on the advice of a health professional?

You also mentioned it not being a choice and people depended on you. Are you a health care worker, or do you do hospice in some way? Are you afraid of shedding to any of these people that depend on you?

I look forward to hearing back from you after the flu season has hit it's zenith, and a report on the questions raised here.

edit:grammar/clarity

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Seiko]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I am also curious as to when you received the vaccine. In one recent local Washington DC/Virginia area case, the negative side effects to the seasonal flu vaccine did not manifest for about 2 weeks. And then it brought on a degenerative illness, dystonia.

Please let us know when you recieved it and keep us posted to how you are feeling.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You seem confused between the mist and the shot. The mist is NOT the more common way to get the vaccine. The flu mist came out a little over a week ago and was only dispensed to a few select locations. It was only given to a select group of people that do NOT have any risk factors.

The H1N1 shot just is only now coming out this week. It is being given to thoes that HAVE the risk factors. In another week or two more doses will be delivered for the general population.

It was recomended that you NOT get the seasonal shot and the mist at the same time, due to the fact that the mist is a live virus vaccine and strains your immune system.

I'm not trying to put you down, but if your goal is to influence peoples decisions, it would help if your information was clear and accurate, which it is not.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yes the OP did lack in a few areas, no information at all so who really knows what's going on at all here.

I take it the OP wanted to get across the fact the "Nasal Spray" was safe, and that some nasty bad boys and girls were making things up about the little nasal shot. So the OP had to come on here and convince us the nasal shot was safe and that is does not harm you. Thing is though he is only one of few who have come to this conclusion, most (But not all) are saying it will spread H1N1 not harm or kill the person receiving it. The rest are simply too asleep to see what's going on

If you research ATS and some of the topics in Diseases and Pandemic, you will understand most us Crazy conspiracy theorist are claiming, The people who MAY get harmed or even die as a result of the Vaccine ' will be those who received the Flu Shot form of the Vaccine. This is because the vaccine contains high doses of Thimerosal and Squalene, which have been linked to Neurological disorders that can kill or leave a person disabled.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The nasal spray i think is safer no squalene or heavy metals.
but am worried about it spreading as people touch noses and sneeze so people may catch swine flu and if it was left to nature they may have not..

BUT

The way i c it from what i have picked up,
They are not goin to like kill you that week, we are talking years down the rd. just like a ACUMULATIVE affect, ALSO tHERE IS BAD stuff in food LIKE fructose cornsyrup aspatame THEY weeken you, also ADD fluoride .
Then ON TOP vaccines WILL go to work THEN say five years down the road(ESPECIALLY THIS GENERATION WHO HAVE HAD 20 SHOTS SINCE BIRTH)at age 35 you are in AE with a major ILLNESS DIAGNOSED like diabetes or your imune sys is shot IBS CHRONS DIESEASE . these medical issues or these probsLEMS you would only get in old age now people will get em say 30 to 45.
THEY ARE GRINDING US DOWN WITH VACS .ANTIDEPRESENTS.GM FOOD LOTS OF THINGS EVEN FLUORIDE. TRY GETTIN SUMIT WITHOUT ASPARTAMNE IN IT.
I EVEN FOUND ITS IN ALCOHOL , WHEN A CAN OF POP IS LEFT IN the SUNSHINE WITH HEAT OF 85F IT WILL TURN ASPARTAMANE INTO FORMALDEHYDE ,THINK OF ALL THE COKE ON WAGONS PALLETS IN THE SUN ALSO CANNED LARGER. THEN PEOPLE /SHOPS COOL IT IN FRIDGES PEOPLE DRINK IT BUT ITS GOT FOMALDEHYDE IN IT..

[edit on 19-10-2009 by dashar]

top topics

join