It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German chancellor and Health minister get Pandemrix (mass vaccination)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I already posted this in my old thread but i fear it won´t get the attention it deserves there (last post).
The SPIEGEL brought a new article on the swine flu vaccination drama, with some interesting statements by the politicians responsible for it:
Link to original (german) story , Link to Google-translated story

I´ll translate the most important part by myself (i.e. edit the google translation ^^):

There is no 'two-class vaccine, "said a spokeswoman for the Federal Interior Minister Wolfgang Schäuble (CDU), the" Berliner Zeitung ". The Procurement Office of the Ministry of Interior had made a contract with the manufacturer Baxter many months ago, which must be respected. At that time, differences between the two substances have been of no question [were not known]. Recently experts warned often that the vaccine Pandemrix, intended for mass vaccination, is not recommended for pregnant women and children because of its Wirkverstärkers [adjuvans, difficult to translate, ~ effectivity amplifier].

Schauble himself said on Monday however, he did not know the reasons why one vaccine so, and the other was so ordered [two different vaccines were ordered]. ""The Defense Ministry has ordered vaccines for the soldiers , and of those vaccines shall a part of the employees in the administration, which is required for crisis teams, be vaccinated," said the CDU politician on Monday in the Bavarian Radio. The presentation that privileging of political leaders is scheduled, "is really beyond any reality," said Schäuble. He added: "I do not know if I'll ever be vaccinated."

Wolfgang Bosbach, vice-chairman of the Union party in the Bundestag, has already been there: He has made a commitment to refrain from vaccination. "I will not be vaccinated, then I don´t have to answer the question if I, as a member of the Bundestag, got a luxury vaccine," the CDU politician told n-tv television channel on monday, with obvious exasperation. "It's still the freedom of individuals to decide if they get vaccinated ." He had absolutely no sympathy for the discussions on better or worse vaccines.

Chancellor Angela Merkel (CDU) let the public know meanwhile meanwhile, that she´d go to her family doctor to be vaccinated, despite the vaccine ordered for the government. From him she should - like any citizen - get the mass vaccine Pandemrix, reports the "Bild"-newspaper. That´s the way Health Minister Ulla Schmidt (SPD) sees it: "I will be vaccinated with the vaccine, that the population gets. It´s just like the other, approved, safe and effective."

Funny how they want us to feel safe. Hope they don´t get sick. ^^

[edit on 19-10-2009 by euleberlin]

[edit on 19-10-2009 by euleberlin]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I just watched german RTL and they showed how one of their reporters (female) got jabbed live. An hour later she reported back about how she felt. She did say she felt good but her facial expression was clearly the opposite. Not sure if she got "Pandemrix" or some other stuff. I just wanted to point out that "Pandemrix" is actually a bird flu vaccine which they assume works against swine flu. How professional. Anyway, no vaccination for me.

new topics

join