It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93: Lets talk about (HOW) what you actually think hit it...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

What kind of plane?

Did you ask him?

I never said it was his statements.

That was my point. You are making stuff up. Did you ask him about these issues?

So the plane he saw was rightside up?

What did he say when you asked him?

His testimony fits my theorize very well.

Then you can point out where he backs your claims?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wholetruth
the little white plane eyewitnesses describe being there after flight 93 flew over is responsible for the explosion. whether it fired a missile into a drainage ditch or not i am not sure of since there is not any witness to what really happened there other than purbaugh. purbaugh started the day before and is ex-military and just happened to be the only person outside at that time and the only eyewitness who allegedly saw a 757 impact the ground.

So then what happened to 93? How did the debris get all mixed up in that crater?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
So then what happened to 93?

The perps haven't told us yet.

How did the debris get all mixed up in that crater?

I kinda like Wally Miller's thoughts on this matter.

"Miller was among the very first to arrive after 10:06 on the magnificently sunny morning of September 11. He was stunned at how small the smoking crater looked, he says, "like someone took a scrap truck, dug a 10-foot ditch and dumped all this trash into it."

Let me remind you that the nearest business to the impact spot was a scrap yard.

Sure would explain why the crash scene hoax photos mostly showed shiny silver metal debris and not debris with United colors.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Miller was using a ANALOGY - you were awake in English class when teacher discuss this ? Right?

He was trying to forge a comparison so that other people could understand the scene

It was not a literal description - which is often lost on conspiracy types

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
The perps haven't told us yet.

SO I have to wait for them to tell me to know what happened? How long ago was JFK murdered?

I kinda like Wally Miller's thoughts on this matter.

So, are you saying that first several planes including 93 were flying in the area, and then a bomb or missile came from somewhere, and then a dump truck came along and dumped the 'trash' including plane parts in and mixed it up with some machinery? Or was it a backhoe that did the entire job and they threw some molitov coctails out the truck window on the way out?

Sorry to sound cynical, but I'm really begging for a descriptive series of events and such to explain how the whole thing went down, that is, to explain the aftermath. That's why I posted this thread... I've never heard a convincing explaination of the aftermath. But I must add, that the more complications involved the less likely it sounds. Like with WTC they needed the towers to drop for the psyop to work. They didnt NEED anything about the F93 scenario whatsoever, except perhaps to add more confusion to the entire day, but at some point you have to ask yourself to what lengths and RISKS is the added confusion worth?

[edit on 20-10-2009 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
It was not a literal description

Um yeah, I know. I meant it more in a facetious manner - which is often lost on skeptic types

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

SO I have to wait for them to tell me to know what happened? How long ago was JFK murdered?

no.

you can compile a list of eyewitnesses and start contacting them yourself and not wait for anyone else on this planet to do it for you.

or you can sit idle and wait for someone else to uncover enough evidence that finally warrants a new investigation.

but the only person who can tell you what really happened there in that 30 second window of time is lee pugbaugh and his attorneys have told him not to talk to anyone.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Well we are trying to get another investigation, but you skeptics are trying to derail it at every turn.

So, are you saying that first several planes including 93 were flying in the area, and then a bomb or missile came from somewhere, and then a dump truck came along and dumped the 'trash' including plane parts in and mixed it up with some machinery? Or was it a backhoe that did the entire job and they threw some molitov coctails out the truck window on the way out?

No.

Sorry to sound cynical, but I'm really begging for a descriptive series of events and such to explain how the whole thing went down, that is, to explain the aftermath. That's why I posted this thread... I've never heard a convincing explaination of the aftermath.

Me neither (about the official story that is).

But I must add, that the more complications involved the less likely it sounds. Like with WTC they needed the towers to drop for the psyop to work. They didnt NEED anything about the F93 scenario whatsoever

How do you know?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join