It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos/Videos of Aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
weird..I did include the img tags..

To embed images you will need to use the "[ats]...[\ats]" tags

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Couldn't miss the Jeff Greenshaw photo out of the this thread.

Picture taken by a police officer of a figure that appeared close to a reported UFO sighting in Falkville Alabama on October 17th , 1973. Always been thought it was a *hoax* of some sort. However, on-one, to my knowledge has ever come forward to say, "We did it".

Plus there were other independent reports of *strange lights in the sky from the same period around that area of the USA. Greenshaw later resigned his badge, citing the ridicule he had gone through since making his report.

marcianitosverdes.haaan.com...

[edit on 18-10-2009 by FireMoon]

[edit on 18-10-2009 by FireMoon]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

Hm... I use the img tags pretty often. Usually works fine.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by caterpillage
reply to post by FoxMulder91

Interesting pics, All I can say is, if I was to take pictures like that, they would be all over the internet, everybody would know the story behind them, and of course even if they were real, I would be branded a "hoaxer".

That's the problem with today's world. Even if the pictures are legit, somebody is always going to label them a hoax.

Well you can thank us for that, if and when real footage leaks into the media it will always be overlooked and ridiculed however and by who ever it is leaked. Now can you see how successful we are.

What Area 51, no it does not exist, its purely a military base for experimenting highly classified covert operations and vehicles.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I suggest this site ...

Alien Video Search

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
Im interested in viewing some Photos/Videos people have of aliens.

Hi,

If you want to view photos of "aliens", you may be interested in an old thread of mine:

Photos of "aliens" - online collections

Also, more recently Easynow started an interesting thread:

Alien Pictures Directory

Unfortunately, I have just tried the links in Easynow's OP to the relevant material in ATS's Media section - and none of them worked.

I didn't have this problem when that thread was first posted.

I'll send Easynow a U2U since the material I had actually been planning on commenting on it (since I've been working on something similar for quite a while), but have been struggling to find time for UFO related matters so far this year...

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 19-10-2009 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
i believe alot of "ufo" pictures i see. hard to believe anyone has "alien" pictures

top topics

<< 1   >>

join