It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you going to do the day when Nibiru arrives?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Just what are you going to do the day when you could clearly see Nibiru in the sky and there is no avoiding it?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
What are you going to do when it doesn't?

That's the bigger question.

I know what I am going to do, that's get on with my life and wait for the next "doomsday date" to come along.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
What are you going to do when it doesn't?

Move on with life. Also, wonder why the ancient civilizations were wrong about it.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Ancient civilizations never said anything about Nibiru. It's the 20th century man who decided to interpret such things in this way.

The mayns didn't predict the end of the world, they simply made a calendar which ends on 2012.

It's not like there's a photo of an explosion next to it.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Just what are you going to do the day when you could clearly see Nibiru in the sky and there is no avoiding it?

Well it wont appear...so on December the 22nd 2012...im gonna start a mega thread and demand a conceed post from all of you that though it was real.

Not really....i will just laugh at you all

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I think Leonides covered this one well when he asked, "What can you do"?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Ancient civilizations never said anything about Nibiru.
~Keeper

Sumerians?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Ancient civilizations never said anything about Nibiru.
~Keeper

Sumerians?

Actually the word Nibiru in Sumerian translates to crossing....but has many variances. Sitchin who read the tablets translated it as "crossing of the planet", not realising it actually has several interpetations.

I have a link from a real ancient text scholar if you are interested..will have to find it

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I will happily concede on 12-22-12. I will admit at that point that I was wrong for believing and falling for the doom-n-gloom prophecies.

However if you are wrong, I will be awaiting video footage from down-under with you dancing around eating your hat.

Although you eating your underwear would even be better...lol

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I believe planet X is very real. I posted about Dr . Harrington who was NASA's main man back in the 80's when the IRAS first spotted NIBIRU. www.abovetopsecret.com... Project Camelot has had interviews with Vatican jesuits , who comfirm the existence of planet X. www.youtube.com... Might explain alot of man's 'forgotten' history.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

When I see it for sure?

I'll say "How was it invisible this whole time until just today?"

We should of been able to see it by now.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i'd probably stare it.. say oh crap wtf like 10 times. take some pictures with my cell phone. update my facebook status. DOS NIBIRU HAZ COME! GET TO THE CHOPPA! not much else you can really do.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by jpm06002]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Give up. Go sit down. Wait, knowing its over.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Point my finger towards the nearest person and say "he did it not me!" and then fade into the shadows..

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Not really....i will just laugh at you all

That's fine. I will laugh with you at myself as well. I have no problem with it.
Though, if Nibiru really does come (which I believe will), I do not think anybody is going to be laughing (except those people laughing in hopelessness of the situation).

[edit on 18-10-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Im gonna get me sum bag o' chips, sit down in my yard and watch the grand finale. I will enjoy knowing that this will be the end of humanity, the end of a war mongering, hating, racist invading and enslaving race. We were not designed to end up like we are so its time someone or something pulls the plug.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'll have a smoke, look at the next day's to do list and continue with my life. As much as I'd like something to occur, I've made it a bit of a 'policy' to keep working, living my life as if nothing will. Have plan B but no need to get all off the rails in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

When I see it for sure?

I'll say "How was it invisible this whole time until just today?"

We should of been able to see it by now.

This might be a strange idea but maybe a lot of people are getting paid lots of money to keep their mouth shut about Nibiru?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

This might be a strange idea but maybe a lot of people are getting paid lots of money to keep their mouth shut about Nibiru?

And people were getting paid to spread Nibiru prophecies in the late 90's from all the Nibiru religious cults

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

And people were getting paid to spread Nibiru prophecies in the late 90's from all the Nibiru religious cults

I will pass on that one.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join