It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Remote Viewers in the House?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm pretty new to the actual study of remote viewing and I'm not entirely certain I will continue studying it. However, I have a question to ask of experienced viewers, if there are any on these boards.

First though, I'll give a brief description of the process for those that are unaware of what it is. Remote viewing is a process by which you can train yourself to be psychic. In theory, it works because reality is not more than a hologram (scientific research has come a ways into verifying this as well) that is created by us as a way to perceive an endless stream of data. For instance, if you could envision a gigantic 3 dimensional grid of characters (matrix movies are very close in this concept). Each character will have data pertaining PRECISELY to what we perceive in waking consciousness. So, under techniques known to RVers, one can access this data stream and pick up information on a target without the barriers of inaccessability due to time, distance, etc.
I'll be the first to admit that the process sounds hokey, but apparently the US military was interested in the process enough that they had a working program for a while...

Now, to my question, would it be possible for a person to RV while also under a sort of self-hypnosis that temporarily allows you to shut down the left-side functionality of the brain temporarily, allowing you to accurately interpret data from the stream while in full waking functionality?

I think if this could be achieved, you could broaden the horizons of RVing to unheard of possibilities. Telepathic communication is just one possibility that comes to mind.

Any thoughts? Anyone out there that can tell me how this won't work, as I'm sure I'm overlooking something.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
With respect to you op, no one should ever be telling on this board or any other that they have skills that the government can use.

The government are always looking for people to use, and no offence meant, if your on the level ok, but no one should be telling anything about such things.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Eh, the Government has been active in this arena for 30 years.
I'm quite sure I am not posting anything revealing. Actually, the source of my study, to this point, is an unclassified military manual on the process.
www.firedocs.com...

[edit on 18-10-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I couldn't agree more. Even if the technology is a hundred years old, and you have it, gold is gold, and you'll be stuffed into Uncle Sam's wallet faster than you can say Economic Stimulus!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I was hoping to be of some help when I read your intro. However, I am at a loss as to what it is that your method of prep is for RV sessions.
I am "practicing" RV on an ongoing basis, with some successes. Having read many of the different manuals from the "original" members of the U.S program and listened to the lectures of Ingo Swann, I feel that the protocols set are the best avenue for me personally.
I've found that when I attempt to "modify" any protocols, my comfort zone interferes with my session, making it null and void.
Sorry I wasn't able to help.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
There are several groups online who are active in this field. By groups, i do not mean crack pots or a bunch of people who think they are viewing remote areas, but real RV who have been accepted as RV's for over decade.

I cannot supply url's or phone numbers but you can find them very easily if you just RV were the former twin towers used to be.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Retorque

Well, I'm not sure what the protocol would be. That's what I'm trying to figure out. If possible.

Possibly a hypnosis type trance that allows you to block the logic factor of the brain as it pertains ONLY to information you are receiving through RV.

To sorta' remove a filter, if you will.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Hey, thanks for the suggestion.
I like your signature, by the way. Nice way to handle the fuzz.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Question:

Just before you fall into limbo, are you in color or black n white mode ?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There is also a thing that I should have a patton on and that is remote hearing. But I don't know if anybody knows what I am talking about.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I have never done a RV session. As I said in my thread opener, I am just begining to study it. I have dedicated myself to reading all of the literature I can on the subject before I begin the process.
Reason being, I'm not paying someone to teach me how to meditate... that is all RVing is, afterall.

So, I had a question while reading through the different material on the subject. That being, if it would be possible to bypass the need to actually conduct a session in a trance-like state.

My feeling is that if you could shut off the logic functionality of the mind as it pertains to how you perceive the data specifically, you could RV in waking life.

And possibly, with much more profound results.

I was just wanting some info if anyone had it and I did get a couple of U2U's on it. I'll just have to wait and see if the person commenting decides to bring it into the thread.

More specifically to ask how, once you have figured out how to shut down the logic factor that makes your brain recognize information in patterns, how to run a parallel thought process that allows you to differentiate what you are receiving remotely vs. actually.
Allowing you to function normally while being fully tapped-in.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I have experience with remote hearing. But the process is one that is not acceptable on the boards of this site.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

But I can say that in meditation in general, I am in color mode.
What bearing does it have on the subject?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
although the formally trained RVers in the room will protest, i will offer alternate protocol which involves a bit of programming of the biocomputer:

the mind responds to both internal and external stimuli nearly identically. so the first thing to do is limit your external stimuli.

second, segregate the functions of your mind. the mind has two functions, often referred to as "left brain" and "right brain". a better description is differential (linear) and associative (recursive). RV, then, can be said to occur primarily in the internal, associative segment of the mind.

it is possible to achieve such a state of mind through diet, exercise, meditation, and other "electro-chemical stimulation". in an associative state, your mind does not hesitate to retrieve the information in question. and because your logic centers are quieted, you will be less likely to dismiss the information received as foolish.

once one has reached the state of free-association, a parallel mental process must be consciously initiated. the purpose of this additional process is as an !interface only! between the associative state and the outside world. it is a purely functional process.

this process must not interrupt the free-association. the two must reside within your mind seperately, at once! (it IS possible, even desirable, to maintain this state of mind during normal daily living.)

then and only then are you ready to receive the target, or to seek out whatever other information you are requesting from "the void".

it is most definitely a willful practice, as your mind will not be inclined during this state toward logic or reason.

this is the path of the seer and shaman.

best to you, OP.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Okay, so once you have established associative reasoning in waking consciousness, how do you then run a parallel interface to combine the two in a desired way?

How do you focus on functionality and the void simultaneously?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

I'm not sure that a "purely functional" process is what I'm looking for.

In your scenario, I feel as if you are switching the trance state from subconscious to conscious reality and are then just sorta' "droning" through the waking life.
I am speaking of a combination of both worlds.

Through will power. A meshing of the two. With some way of allowing the brain to gather information simultaneously, and continually, from both.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by tristar

But I can say that in meditation in general, I am in color mode.
What bearing does it have on the subject?

Depends on harmonics, but generally its b/w, but that also depends on the chemical balance within your system. ie, consumption of produce (food) etc, etc, etc.

Then again i am no expert, but guidelines are put forth from what i hear to minimize chemical imbalance resulting in brain stimulation activity.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

i rely heavily on words and drawings. i NEVER leave the house without a pen and blank piece of paper.

when i say "words" i mean just that: raw language. it doesnt even need to make sense, necessarily. just make the associations freely upon the page. they will both cue you back into your thought process for later review, and also focus your mind into the parallel "functional" state.

...if i intend to go into a really, really, really deep state, i usually take my pen and paper and do the old shower-bath.

shower-bath is with the bathroom lights off...plug the bathtub and let the shower run. absolutely dark and the sound of the running water as background noise.

after quite a while (20-30 minutes), i will begin to scribe onto the paper with the light still off. the writing is not terribly legible, and usually a little wet. but this method certainly accomplishes the desired mental state.

that is my own, personal, method.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I'm not so sure it has much to do with diet.
When I first began meditation practices, I had trouble with colors.

All that it took to go into color was practice.
Most meditation that I have done over the past year or so was non-specific other than as a tool to train my "eye" to see in color, without input (things like a cardinal bird for the color red)...
In the end, when I do a meditation now, I am getting hues in the purple, green and gold range.

But when I am focusing on a particular item, it takes on the color I wish it to.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

well, with practice you will become adept. you can tailor "the protocol" to your own needs.

but if you intend to function in daily life in this state, your fellow humans will label you a "space cadet". interaction with other people may not be desirable.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join