It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian official blames deadly bombing on 'U.S. actions'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Iranian official blames deadly bombing on 'U.S. actions'

www.cnn.com

The blast in Sarbaz in the province of Sistan-Baluchistan wounded 28 others, the semiofficial Fars news agency said.

While no one immediately claimed responsibility for the attack, Iran pointed the finger at the United States without disclosing its reasons.

"We consider this recent terrorist act to be the result of the U.S. actions and this is a sign of their enmity," said parliament Speaker Ali Larijani.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Top Iranian commanders assassinated

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This does have the potential to escalate very quickly. If Iran blames the US, then they will, and there is nothing we can do about that. This could be the rallying cry against the US and their allies, might even lead to war, if things continue as they are. It could give the Iranian people a distrustful, maybe even hostile attitude towards the US, the way that most Americans feel about Iranians. I believe that we had a hand in it, something just feels 'off' about this whole thing...

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
oh noes.

world war 3 in the making? all this nuclear technology in the open.

oh noes.

nothings gonna happen

but if things continues to happen, i can only see the worst

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Jundallah said it was them. And Iran is now blaming Pakistan... so all the talk about Iran blaming the US is only in UK and US medias, nowhere else.

Iran presses Pakistan as terror attack kills 42

Iran summons Pakistani envoy over terrorist attack

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fleetlord

The lunchtime news in the UK lead with this:

'Iran Blames Britain for suicide bombing!'

Just shows you they use the media to their own purpose.

I think they actually said they blamed the 'West@, but that is conveniently adapted to whatever country the news is coming from!

kiwifoot

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yes, but Jundullah is supported and encouraged by the United States. A Pakistani Army Chief says that America trained Jundullah for insurrection against Iran.
Also, Jundullah does not appear on the USA's listof terrorist groups, which would prevent US citizens or companys from supporting the group. It's not as if they don't exist, many nations acknowledge their existence.

I am sure that the United States are involved in this somehow, if not by paying the bomber, then by training the men who trained the bomber.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yeah i know all about that. And I know that the 2005-2006 Bush plan of creating revolt and funding revolutionary groups inside Iran is still going on and that is probably one another of their coup...the biggest so far...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Yes I have noticed this. They alter the headlines just enough to get the most reaction and attention from their audience. Would you want to stay tuned if it had said "Iran blames terrorist organization for suicide bombing" I wouldn't, and the ratings are all that count. Of course, I don't get my news from the tele anyway, I find things much more peaceful with the distraction box off.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

The lunchtime news in the UK lead with this:

'Iran Blames Britain for suicide bombing!'

Just shows you they use the media to their own purpose.

I think they actually said they blamed the 'West@, but that is conveniently adapted to whatever country the news is coming from!

kiwifoot

From what I read they said "the global arrogance," which unfortunately refers to America. But that could have been a different article or spokeperson.

MBF

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I wonder how the Iranian people would have reacted if the US or anybody else had went in and helped them with there recent struggle against their government.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Come on people, really.................

When anyone so much as farts Iran blames the US/Iran.....seriously.

It is not surprising at all, actually, if Iran "DID NOT" blame the US/Israel, now that would be strange.

Can you people say Iranian false flag to remove open minded military people.........

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

You could say the same about the US/Israel blaming Iran for everything.....

We are the kings of false flag, but you do make a good point.

Qui bono?
Iran being albe to consolidate more power under Admadinejad or USArael destroying a Sunni/Shiite alliance?.... I'm not sure.

Who can you believe these days?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Come on people, really.................

When anyone so much as farts Iran blames the US/Iran.....seriously.

It is not surprising at all, actually, if Iran "DID NOT" blame the US/Israel, now that would be strange.

Can you people say Iranian false flag to remove open minded military people.........

Exactly. And that behavior is quite common of Islam. Blame has different meaning to them than it does in the West. Fard ayn is held closely in their future actions.

new topics

top topics

join