It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The official word is that Nibiru is Jupiter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
There is no abnormal things on the sky.
There is no reason for panic!
The weather and economy may be reasons for concern, but there is no Niribu, at least, visible in the sky.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by segurelha]

Wormwood and Nibiru are there and headed right for us, Check for yourself as I stated in my last post and then you will see what the ancients and the Bible has warned us about.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by Genus
I only bring it up on a big what if...Since NASA is known for tampering...what if they doctored all their charts to say that an object thought of as planet x would be jupiter, venus, sirious etc. when they could be in other parts of the sky? Not too likely but still an idea...

Every amateur skywatcher, all the planetarium directors, and every single astronomer on the face of the planet would throw rocks at them. You would hear such an outburst of scorn from all directions that it'd make the political fights look like a mild case of finger-pointing.

Planetary motion works on very predictable mathematics. When I did astrology, I had tables of houses (printed book) that showed the motion of the planets in the sky for 50 years at a time (including into the future.) When I learned to look at the sky, I found these same tables could be used to find out where the planets were at any given time.

Ya like the recent NASA flop on the moon? Your star gazing from charts works well until you factor in the stars and planets that nobody in recent history has seen before.

Are you going to deny that are solar systems have orbits through the galaxy and that we are not going to see new things as we pass through that orbit witch takes thousands of years to move around?

I guess by your theory SOHO never finds new comets either? Its found over a thousand so your theory that nothing new is out there is Ignorant.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Wormwood has the mass of Jupiter but you can only see it from the southern hemisphere right now with Infa-Red scopes as its basically a giant rust ball. Its in RA-18 making its b-line to us.

Could you provide a source for this info? Perhaps some images or other kind of data.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Nibiru is the figment of imagination of S. Stitchin. Period!
The idea that a huge planet as huge as Jupiter (?)
is approaching is just laughable. Nasa would have noticed, Esa would have noticed, amateur astronomers would have noticed. Deal with it! And don't give that conspiracy crap that they know, but they are keeping it secret, that's just plain ridiculous. You can't keep something like this secret.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Im just wondring, with all this our Galaxy is going through the epicentre of the universe, could be one of the effects it is having on the planets, them heating up, causing them to shine brighter?

Planets don't shine, they 'reflect'. They reflect the light of our Sun, same for the Moon it reflects sunlight. The only way for a planet to shine brighter would be for our Sun to start shining brighter and for our sakes...I hope that doesn't happen, I don't tan so well.

Also, while I'm at it, we're not going through the epicenter of the Universe, for the time being we are still spinning out around the outer edge about 2 thirds from the center.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
Um we have seen Jupiter and Venus for hundreds of years in our solar system so why are we seeing it this bright now but not before?

Because a few hundred years ago there weren't people walking around yelling "the worlds going to end in 2012, Nibiru is real, that's not Jupiter."

People would look at Jupiter and say "it's bright today, so what's for lunch?"

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Ok not that I disagree at all but would we not have seen this type of chatter before as well then. Newspaper clippings from a few decades ago etc. Some old NASA info or amateur astrological info posted somewhere. I think this bright spot we are seeing is an anomaly of some sort but just don't think it's one the regular bunch we already know about.

Hey Habfan! (I'm a fan too)...all you need to do is take a look through a telescope or a pair of good binoculars and you'll see the image of Jupiter you've come to know and love with that famous 400 year old dark spot. It won't be as colourful, sort of black and white-ish in fact. But you'll also be able to make out the 4 largest Moons of Jupiter (Europa, Callisto, Ganymede and Io) strung-out on a flat plane along side the gas planet.

It's the same it's been for as long as humans have been observing it...definitely not Niburu.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

Um we have seen Jupiter and Venus for hundreds of years in our solar system so why are we seeing it this bright now but not before?

I was under the impression that the north star/morning star that we always see in the sky was in fact Venus. Is this right, or am I very mistaken?

Actually, the North Star is in the North and Venus which is sometimes called the Morning Star (in the Spring) "rises" in the East just ahead of the Sun and/or sets just after the Sun later in the year. The bright object they're talking about is up in the early evening in the Southern sky depending on your location (I'm in Montreal) and moves across the night sky from East to West.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join