It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wednesday Oct 14th... Did you hear ringing/popped ears?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Lately I've been experiencing a number of synchronicity in my life, which I've noticed are getting stranger. Since there are so many more synchronicities in my friends and me, it has almost become the new "norm" for us. The latest one takes the cake - something is going on.

Wednesday night, I was at work and sitting at a table talking with my co-workers. All of sudden my ears popped and in my left ear a huge ringing happened, and slowly faded out. My co-workers noticed me acting strange all of a sudden because I couldn't hear them, and after, I told them.

Thursday morning I'm talking with one of my good friends and somehow this subject got brought up. He told me he too, experienced his ears popping and ringing on Wednesday night. I thought that was pretty weird, but like I said, synchronizations between us are the new norm. Fast forward to today, when my friend tells me how Wednesday night he was really disoriented when a loud ringing came into his ears.

I have my own theories, like maybe a sun flare caused it to happen in us, but who really knows. Did this happen to anyone else around Wednesday last week?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sh1fty

I actually get this a lot, i just figured it was do to pressure changes in the weather. Not sure though. Also usually when i get this i get a phone call from somebody shortly after so, maybe it has nothing to do with the weather.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The ringing in your ear is called Tinnitus and everybody experiences a little bit of it. Extreme Tinnitus would be losing your hearing totally. If you listen to loud music often it is more likely that you will damage your cilia (the tiny sensing hairs in your ears) which can lead to Tinnitus...I get it every once in a while mostly in my left ear.

It is odd that you and your friend had this on the same night, but I wouldn't try to read too much into it. I actually had it happen last week too though...it may have been Wednesday night as well (no kidding).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sh1fty

"Your head is humming and it won't go incase you don't know the pipers calling you to join him"

The Devil has a hold on your life and he is leading you to hell.

Or perhaps Tinnitus.

top topics

join