It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Murder of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Today I read the following post...

PA Firefighter suspended for American flag

A week ago I heard about the following post...

Apartment complex bans American flag

So exactly when did loving your country become wrong??? Over the years things have been changing around this great country. You have to press a number on the phone to hear the message in English, you fly an American flag (in America) and it might offend people, Target is being...uhhh...targeted for selling a Halloween costume called "Illegal Alien" that has an alien mask and an orange jump-suit. Apparently this is offensive to illegal aliens??? And why do we care?

We can, however, sing the praises of Obama (or at least our children can) in schools, but we can't pledge to the flag. We are potential terrorists for holding peaceful protests or just returning from service to our country. We are called "ers"...birthers, tea-partiers, etc. like we are some kind of disease. We exercise our right to free speech and we are racists, radicals or hate-groups.

Where did everything go so wrong? This is not simply a "whose in office" issue, this is an on-going pattern of "love the administration, not the country". That isn't what my America is...that isn't the freedom I want for myself and my children. The same pattern of making people feel "guilty" for being white (when speaking of race) is becoming the making of people feel "guilty" for being American. It is a systematic pattern of control through emotional and financial (jobs, etc.) "rules" to take the power of the people, and redistribute it to the administration and the PTB.

Our government is taking control of our choice, our liberty and laughing in our faces when we demand they read laws before making them. They call us "nuts" for wanting to know why they gave billions to banks without any restrictions on how the money was spent. They aren't dumb...they are deliberate. They know exactly what they are doing...and what they are doing to us. Come on America...take a stand! It doesn't matter why or where...but WHEN is crucial! And when has to be now. Turn off the TV and join in the fight to take our country back from this, prior and future government controls. IT ISN'T WORKING PEOPLE!!! We are no longer represented by our representatives and we are being ruled by others.

Its time to stop this madness.

[edit on 10/17/2009 by WeAreAWAKE]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

James Krapf of Chester, Pa., violated a department policy that states personal items can only be posted inside employee lockers when he stuck the flag on the outside. According to Myfoxphilly.com, the firefighters' union warned 11 others to remove personal items or face similar suspensions, all without pay.

It's not targeting the American flag. It's just a stupid policy that the union is abusing.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

I guess America wants to change similar to the USSR:

"But just as the USSR disappeared, soon the Zionist regime will disappear," he said.

(Ahmadinajad, 2009)

America will change from within, Afghanistan is where the fall will be.

join