It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do i order from online (free shipping?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i have never ordered before from online/shipping and all that,and here in bulgaria most of the people never do,couse they dont know how its done,theyr scared theyr gonna get scamed,and are just stupid,they buy overpriced chinese cr*p from stores instead.
well i dont want to get overprised chinese cr*p,i want to get the ORIGIANAL,CHEAPER,directly from the manufactor.
so xmas is coming and stillalive has learned that love has a face...

www.youtube.com...

mmm razer..........lycosa...mirror....*orgazm*

the price from the site is 75$,they dont offer shipping to bulgaria,only to other eu contryes...that sucks..shipping for eu is 30$ = 105$=140 leva bulgarian curency
75$=98 leva
now in bulgarian shops the price as far as i know is 163 leva WOOOT?
for the mamba mouse that is 120$ in the shop i saw it today for 240 leva=190$ wooot
it turns out its cheaper for me to just order it and even pay for the shipping.
(and btw this is the best keyboard for the money,im not a "gamer/cs player" i just love high tech stuff,and this is the best.)
but i dont know ANYTHING about bying online? someone guide me?
i understand some sites like amazon offer free shipping? is it really like this?
im scared when i get the product i may get alot more expensive shipping then i saw,or i may not get the package at all...but with the new personal shipping i think there is no problem,so how do i pay? do they bring the keyboard to my door personaly? educate me xD

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You'd need to call your local courier (whichever Bulgarian company is going to end up with the stuff) and see what their policy is. You won't pay anymore than it says on the screen from Amazon, as they can't legally charge more than they give you the receipt for.

As far as Amazon, I'm sure they ship everywhere, but I doubt the "free shipping" counts for foreign countries all the time.

Don't be scared of being dooped. Just stick with the big name companies.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oooh, that's a very sweet keyboard. I love online shopping so I can tell you all about it.

Amazon's free shipping is only in limited areas so I don't think you are eligible for it. When you go through the checkout process, you choose what kind of shipping you want (regular or express) and it will tell you how much the shipping is before you pay.

Once your package is shipped, it will be held hostage by either the courier company or the post office (depending on shipment method) until you pay the customs/tax charges on it. The crappy thing is that you generally won't know how much those customs charges are until you get the bill. A good tip is to never choose DHL as your shipper because they have a standard customs processing fee of about $50. The cheapest way is to go by regular post, they don't charge nearly as much as the courier companies to do the customs work. I've never lost anything, but it could happen so you should check to make sure your shipment is insured.

Payment is usually by credit card and the stuff gets delivered to your door. There may be other options but I've never shopped at the Germany or UK Amazon stores, only US and Canada.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Duzey]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
thank you guis ,dammit >_< if i see how they charge in the end when i see the bill it sucks ): ill end up with a more expensive keyboard.
i guess ill see the sites and check out a famiyl friends store,they usualy sell pretty cheap/give cut on the price.

and this keyboard,god damnn its the best for the money,other keyboards such as logtech are just too ugly for me,and even alot more pricy,im even surprised razer is so cheap.

but yea with shipping so hard and expensive for bulgaria,i guess this friends store is the best option to go
ill just ask them tomorow
[edit on 17-10-2009 by Stillalive]

new topics

top topics

join