It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convector heaters PWN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
i dont know who invented the special metal wires that produces heat inside of these things,but theyr just "superiority".
that thing heats the room and keeps it warm,as you want it,it has a thermostat and regulator,so it just turns off and on to keep the temperature,its praticly silent and afcourse...very cheap,aaand afcrouse it cuts your electricity bill in more then a half.
sure in rich countryes airconditioner bill isnt a problem,but in poor countryes it is.
so like i give 40$,and i stay everyday with just a t-shirt in my hot room,paying 15$ if not 10$ a month.meanwhile countless people are cold,or pay 200$ monthy for electricity bills for theyr air conditioners.

convector heater superiority!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I just finished making my deck a sun room.

It's been very hot here so I have a small a/c in one of the windows.

Now that it is getting cooler I have been thinking about how I will heat the room.

Your post was right on time. I am going to research the heater you are using to see if it will cover my needs.

I have central heating and air but prefer to keep my sun room separate from my house system.

Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
gee i dont know what central heating is...gas? couse alot of people use gas or radiators and its expensive,you cant turn it on good,to save money.
but with these,you feel like a king.
make sure your looking at a convector,not some small fan blower.
mine has this two wires inside that produce the heat,trust me it will cut on your bill atleast in half and your going to be warm like using a airconditioner.
if u have lots of rooms you can get more then one,its still cheap.
and the bigger the convetor is the little it has to work=>more efficient and less power consumptions.
thats why ats brothers are to help each other.
do say when you buy your new heater^^

join