It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens invade Sochi? UFO hunter claims he has proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Aliens invade Sochi? UFO hunter claims he has proof

UFO watchers say Russia’s resort city of Sochi could be a galactic hub for visitors from another planet.
One man says he has evidence of hundreds of UFO sightings. If you point the camera to the sky in Sochi, you can easily catch a glimpse of alien spaceships – says local UFO watcher Vladislav Karabanov. From the terrace of his home he has captured more than a hundred such incidents. Most are decent quality, since they were shot using high-definition cameras.

Browsing through various world news sites on the old TV, I caught the host of Russia Today mentioning this story and it will be upcoming within the hour. I browsed to their web site and found the article link (on their front page) once I did a search for "sochi" on ATS.

Still looking for Vladislav Karabanov's web-site.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore

Still looking for Vladislav Karabanov's web-site.

Try here

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Here's a Russiatoday video with some of his footage:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Gee wiz you're quick!

Have you known about Vladislav Karabanov for a while?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Have you known about Vladislav Karabanov for a while?

No, Chadwickus: honestly this is the first time i hear about him (at least, i don't recall to have ever heard about him): i'm still taking a look to his website, hoping to find something interesting to share.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hmm, I figured someone was going to point me to a 10 page existing thread by the time I got back from letting the dogs in. Thanks for the page links.

I'll leave it to others, more qualified in this area, to make assumptions, I just thought it was an interesting article with ATS all over it. Anyway, why not... I don't have a thread in the hoax area yet.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by lernmore]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

I found something a bit odd in one of his videos, this one to be specific:

At the 3:50 mark the object flies in front of the building, what's odd is the arrow follows it:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f57c1153e5c8.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f2779518da9.png[/atsimg]

It would make it pretty small to be seen in front of the building like that.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Go Comrade go!!

I like this guys patience and tenacity.
He's convinced something is there and puts in the time and efforts to get pretty convincing evidence.

Man those things move fast. So fast that it seems they know the limits of the naked eye. Average people would never pick these dark flashes up when looking around. Most would think a fleck of dust in their eye or a floater that some people get on the lens of their eyes that moves with their vision. Remeniscent of the Obama inaugural ufo or the one that was caught on the morning show in Britain right behind the anchor.

He sure does have a great vantage point from where he lives. I hope other researchers who travel there carry out further tests with high speed cameras and check out around the mountain. I would love to see some infra red footage or night vision around the mountain to see if anything interesting turns up. He mentioned a different energy in the air around their. Electromagnetic in nature perhaps? Their must be equipment that could pick that up.

Ohhhh... to be a philanthropist millionaire adventurer with endless amounts of time and money on my hands

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It would make it pretty small to be seen in front of the building like that.

I noticed the same thing. To be honest I think this guy is filming birds. The shapes you see in the still images are probably blurred, out of focus birds too.

This is an example of a bird turning into a UFO:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ceae9c869fe9.jpg[/atsimg]

In this instance a bird, hawk actually, becomes a 'bell shaped ufo" simply by dint of distance and camera distortion of the image. These we feel are a very common source of ufo photo's that is all too often unrecognized. There are some out there who rely almost exclusively upon this particular example of misrepresentation for their ufo photographs.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Now that was a very good catch: even assuming that the flying object is at the same distance of the building, just by doing a quick comparison with the building's windows, it's size would be consistent with the one of some bird: not to mention everything smaller, like bugs: the closer it was to the camera, the faster it would have looked. I find it strange that rather than simply omitting to share the video, he shared it and even pointed the object with the arrow even when it passes between the building and the camera: it could be some indication of him being in good faith, hence he's just misinterpreting what he's spotting, as also Ziggystar60 guessed: or pheraps he's filming actual extremely small alien spacecraft, or alien spacecrafts disguised as birds, etc... etc...

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Thank you for the video links. I amso tired of fake footage and this looks real to me. When he zooms in on a couple of the ships you can tell they are ships and not birds etc. This is a great find! Thank you. It deserves a star.

new topics

top topics

join